It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Poll) If and inevitable when the Police State rises in full

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Whether or not we actually here the words New World Order or not from our televisions someday soon isn't the debate.

It is painfully clear though that this police state will rise. This much we know simply through history and the amount of money and preparations that has been going into it through the military. The Constitution is essentially meaningless and there is always talk on corporate media that we need to surrender freedom for security.

The question I'm asking is what will you do?

1) Will you accept and taking in with it an RFID tracking chip

2) Resist with all your heart and bullets?

Personally I believe in making a stand even if it means a guarenteed death. It's better to die for something you believe in rather then living something that you don't.

If it is called the NWO they can't possibly keep it going for more then a few years. I've said it before and I'll say it again that while millions may be coerced overtime their hearts and minds will change and will certainly realize what they are doing is wrong.

That and with the amount of gunownership in the world and north america the people will most definately unite. I can see it. There is already so much lack of trust in the government that when a police state emerges everybody should realize it's all lies and BS.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This is predictable coming from me but I will resist with every weapon and body part I have. No I will not accept a chip but I'm sure many are on me already. If it comes to that though it may not be enough... I still will fight till my last breath and then some.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
See i would use my intellegence i would accept the chip disable it and go underground to fight another day. If everyone who opposes the chip took a bullet where would the resistance get soldiers. It is dis-honorable to humanity if you would not fight for what's right and sometimes that fight will require you to do things you never thought. Of coarse if i could run before they put the gun to my head i would. But if i was stuck in a position i realize that my life my abilities and talents would be better served if i lived to fight another day.

remember just because you lose a battle does not mean you lost a war. Accept the chip disable it later and go underground meet others who have done the same thing and get others to join you. But remember if you take a bullet that's one less man we would all have to mount a resistance.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
1) can you change your headline to a coherent sentence ? (apologies if english isn't your first language)

2) any debate needs to have the criteria established first. please let us know your specific definition of a police state

txs

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
who me? The first one line is the letter B over and over. I'll change to letter C to follow the doctors approach. Criterea is already filled by the way! The military can come to the united states and kill/brutalize law abiding american citizens under the shroud of "training"

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I'm all for it provided I get my daily ration of Soma.

My head hurts.

Nothing worse than watching the world decend into chaos because of people without the attention and training to actually keep the world moving smoothly trying to play "world leader" and "personal savior" to the masses.

The NWO is already here - and it's only sinister if that's how you want to play the proverbial game.

I'd recommend a nice video game instead of bloodshed.

More SOMA, please.

I'm going back to bed.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I don't think this answer would come as much of a surprise from me, but I probably would choose death. The question really is, am I not chipped already? Would I know?

Crazy, I would pull some better parameters for this poll. Make it more precise, it will keep people more on track with this thread.

top topics

join