It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why you hate Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I was just wondering why you hate Bush.
If your going to bash him you need to
provide facts with ur statement.

you want to impeach him.
you think hes doing a bad job.
you think its all about money.
you think its all his fault.
tell me why. go head and vent

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Dude just look around this sight, you'll see all kinds of reasons

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Why because the media told me to hate him and we all know the media is ultimately owned by the Rockefellers and Rothschilds and we always do what they tell us to do - have for hundreds of years now (and the other brotherhood ghouls too).

Why did they turn on Bush?

WELL they want to save their own butts since they ordered up JFK's head on a platter and 911 too of course and they created Israel so the whole world could revolve around Jerusalem waiting for the anti-christ (their buddy), to arrive. They are hoping to pin everything of the Bush's so that they can save their own leathery (lizard skin) butts.

Will it work?

Sure because GWB and gang is anything but innocent and because the left is desperate for jobs after being out of power in Washington DC for the past 8 years and because people prefer to hack at the tops of weeds instead of the roots because it is easier and requires less effort.

Soon there will be annother goof to hate in the White House and despise by the rest of the world but at least lefties will have a job and be happy. Then we can all go back to the fantasy that everything is okay again... for awhile.

[edit on 14-5-2006 by denythestatusquo]

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Well...

The guy is a dirty globalist working to ruin this country. And, unlike his globalist predecessor Clinton, he is really accelerating the fall.

Mostly, it's the sheep who bleat with glee as they try to rationalize every dirty thing this guy does.

In the end, he's only a puppet anyway, but he has done a fine job for his globalist masters...why wouldn't you hate him?

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Hate is much too strong a word. To hate someone, you must have some sort of personal knowledge of the person you hate.

My opposition to Mr. Bush, after several years of support, stems from disconnect I percieve between him and the folks who voted for him, approximately half the nation both times. He seemingly ignores the will of those people stated over and over in polls, interviews, letters to the editor, internet blogs, etc... especially concerning immigration, and the Middle East situations.

Not that I think the dems are innocent of any wrong doing, of course, not hardly. My support has dwindled to the lowest point I can ever recall in my life. I have little, or no, hope that either party can do anything to address any issue, or even have the desire to do anything to address any issue. It's not a matter of hatred of Mr. Bush, its a matter of utter and complete disgust over the inability or the unwillingness, of the politicians in WashingtonDC, and locally, to do what we as voters and taxpayers ask them to do.

Nope, not hatred. Just an utter and complete feeling of disgust. Oddly enough, though, it has reenergized my political activism which had wained in recent years. I fully intend to be as active as my time permits this fall and into the future. Hopefully, I can find a candidate worthy of my support.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I don't hate Bush. I don't like the direction that this country is heading. I see too many losses of frredom. I see Bush as a puppet. The strings are being pulled by the rich, powerful elite. I believe some conspiracies and disregard others.

Bush is neither God nor the Boogieman.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I dislike Bush as a person he has certain personal qualitys that I like he would probaly make a good friend. However I do disagree with his admins policys. Bush is a nice guy who isnt suitable for the whitehouse. People have said this about Jimmy Carter.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Dubya is a miserable failure as a president. I don't hate him for it....just wish it was over.

Get him away from his handlers and I'm willing to bet he'd be a hoot on a fishing boat, or sitting around playing poker.

[edit on 22-5-2006 by MrPenny]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think MrPenny hit it on the head. He has had the misfortune, as did several past Presidents of picking lousey advisors. In the everyday world, ones freinds can be advisors, but not when one is President of the United States. I would think a President would choose people very, very knowledgable in their fields. Political ideology, and freindship should be secondary to the ability to get the job done, which is to advise the President, so that he can make decisions.

This, of course, would be poo-poo'd, or worse, by those selfsame political idealoges on either side; who view ideology as the be all, end all.

Hate the corrupting nature of politics in America these days. Dislike Mr. Bush all you want, but the next one, in all likelihood, won't be one whit better. Or worse, for that matter. The current crop of wannabe's are all lifelong political animals. So you'll see the exact same cast of characters after January 20th, 2009, as you do now. The beauracracy in Washington DC doesn't change, and THAT is what needs changing so very badly.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I agree. Unless you know Mr. Bush, you can't truly say you hate him. But it is different when it has to do with his policies. I disagree with what he has done for this country. He has taken this country down the wrong track. And of course, he has divided this country in ways that will be felt for years to come.

So for the people who know him, they'll have to deal with his "dry-drunkeness" and his "inability to feel emotion". They also have to deal with his "frat boy humorisms" and his "persistent temper tandrums" (like the ones mentioned by aides in Newsweek). They'll also have to deal with his family issues with his father, mother and siblings. They also have to deal with his inner torment over the death of his sister. So as a person, he's a truly complicated human being in definite need of some sort of theraputic treatment.

That is not my assessment. That's Dr. Justin Frank's assessment in his book Bush on the Couch (2003).

But as P!nk said in her song, "Dear Mr. President" (2006):

I wonder what the First Lady has to say,
You've come a long way from whiskey and coc aine!

[edit on 22-5-2006 by ceci2006]

new topics

top topics

join