It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien abduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2002 @ 08:27 PM
link   
i just saw a special on abc family about alien abductions and such. this one guy claimed to be abducted and said that aliens implanted a small object into his hand. no one believed him, but he went to the doctor to have his hand x-rayed and sure enough, they found a small metal object inside his thumb. so, he got an operation done to remove the object. after removing it, they sent it to a lab for analysis, and when they ran it through their computers and devices, it didn't match any of the millions of known substances on earth. they said that this lab had information about any substance ever discovered on earth, but that the object definately did not match any of them. it also had certain atomic and molecular properties that no one had ever seen before. if thats not proof, what is?

posted on Oct, 25 2002 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Do you remember any names??? Of the person, the doctor, the lab.. etc???

posted on Oct, 25 2002 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Damn, it's still on... But almost over...

posted on Nov, 3 2002 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Has anyone else seen that show???

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 01:58 AM
link   
[Edited on 20-11-2002 by LordRave]

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Too bad he can't get us any names.

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Unfortunately, there's a lot of bad UFO journalism -- including journalists who edit people's statements till they say what the journalist wants to prove.

A show name, and a show host would be helpful -- as would any doctor or lab names. It'd be dead easy for me to show you the scar on my wrist and claim they removed a large implant from there (when, in fact, it's the surgery from when I shattered my wrist and they had to put a plate in the bone. )

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I have seen this show. it was actually Whitley Strieber who was their at the time while the object was being removed. he has talked about it before on his radio show Dreamland.

There might be some information on his website somewhere... not sure exactly where

www.unknowncountry.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Do you remember any names??? Of the person, the doctor, the lab.. etc???
What dose a anel prode do

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I saw a similar show like that called 'Proof Positive' but they did a test and they proved the guy wrong even with the device. But I believe your story.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Unfortunately, there's a lot of bad UFO journalism -- including journalists who edit people's statements till they say what the journalist wants to prove.
It'd be dead easy for me to show you the scar on my wrist and claim they removed a large implant from there (when, in fact, it's the surgery from when I shattered my wrist and they had to put a plate in the bone. )

I agree about poor journalism and how they edit to get the desired effect. I believe the difference is not the scar from the removal, but what was removed. Of course, with no corroborating evidence or testimony we are again left with the he said, she said.....

[edit on 13-7-2006 by Eyesofbear]

new topics

top topics

join