It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stories of the MIB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,

I've been reading some first person accounts recently of people who spent enough time digging into the UFO/Alien phenomenon where they actually started being monitored and tailed by the elusive Men in Black.

I thought some of the stories to be pretty intriguing, and the lengths some people would go to try to identify these guys. The interest I have is in learning more about the connections between the Aviary, or alleged MJ12 and the men in black.

But in general, I'd really like to know if anyone here has personally encountered such entities - what were the circumstances and what was the experience like? Did it change your outlook on the whole UFO scene and your research into it?

-Ry

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I have a friend going through something I would have laughed about a year ago. She is being followed by these men. Does anyone have any information or advise you can offer? We don't know what to do. Are they dangerous? Help us please.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Help you? You barely said anything and you want help? Maybe if you expanded on what you need help with.

There are many people here that can give you very good advice but in order to do so they will need to know your story.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Try Wackenhut Security, contracted by US gov to all sensitive locations.

new topics

top topics

join