It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why dont you notice BEKs eyes till its almost to late

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
from all the stories ive hear people get to the verge of letting them in an then see there eyes or dont notice there eyes till they close the door,walk off of whatever.

do they have some power to keep you from looking at there eyes

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Who is BEK's? sounds interesting to me but I guess I am stupid about this topic. You talking about lizards or something like that? Let us know because it might be a matter of life and death.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Who is BEK's? sounds interesting to me but I guess I am stupid about this topic. You talking about lizards or something like that? Let us know because it might be a matter of life and death.

Black Eyed Kids. Interesting subject. You should search these forums, or do a google search.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Black Eyed Kids are sort of like the modern vampire. It's an unexplainable phenomenon that has started to sweep across the world in the past few years. People debate whether they are just kids that are high/have thyroid problems, vampires, demons, or what.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
but does anyone have an asnwer to my question

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
most ppl dont look in ppls eyes when thet talk to them but when there close enough then they can see those eyes

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
well i look in most peoples eyes when i talk just to show respect. Maybe if on of those
BEK pops up at my door ill notice it quick an shoot them. a dead demons might be better than a real on

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
well i look in most peoples eyes when i talk just to show respect. Maybe if on of those
BEK pops up at my door ill notice it quick an shoot them. a dead demons might be better than a real one.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
there is no answer to your question, because there is not really any information out there to answer your question. maybe its an illusion they create or maybe its just coincedence that people just didnt notice until they actually got up in their face. i mean, you would think you could pick that # out quick, but i think since we see the eyes of "normal" humans all the time, it just doesnt click in until they are right in your face and your like "damn. your eyes are all black".
its like if you see a sign that says "holler" all the time, everyday. say its in your office and you look at it and walk by it everyday. now if someone changed that e to an a and it spelled "hollar" instead of holler. you probably would not even catch it on first glance, because your so programmed to seeing that samething day in and day out. i think you can somewhat apply that to peoples seemingly, too late response to bek

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
one theory is that they have mind control powers.
another is that they (in most accounts) keep their head down trying to avoid letting you see their eyes until they are refused entry and get angry.

i personally believe that you EXPECT them to be normal, and hence dont notice for a while. also the instinctual fear they get from these children may be their subconcious mind seeing a flash of the black eyes too quickly for the mind to know that it has seen it. your subconcious works at least 10 times faster than concious thought, which has been proven by brainwave studies, so my theory is that you dont realise youve seen them for a while, until youre looking directly at them.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
found a picture on some other forum while going through some threads , take a look.

news.bbc.co.uk...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Here is your average conversation between an Occultist and a BEK:

(Snip): OMG, WTF DID YOU COME FROM????!!!?!?!!!111one

BEK: Hello, I am BEK, this is short for Black Eyed Kid, I am a fearless and evil creature, so fearless and evil that I can stare down a snarling guard dog and not look feared in the slightest, with black eyes. May I come into your house and rob your soul?

(Snip): NO DUDE

BEK: (Snip), but I am so evil and amazing, I could rip your guard dog to shreds, yet, I remain here on the other side of the door, because you said no; despite my general disregard for your wishes, due to my evilness and willingness to tear you to shreds.

(Snip): HOLY (Snip), YOUR EYES ARE BLACK!

BEK: Yes, I am a black eyed kid, the most evil form of demon in the entire universe, I have an unquenchable desire for evil, yet I dare not intrude if someone refuse me entry to their house, for that would just be wrong.

(Snip): YEAH THATS RIGHT BACK OFF (Snip).

Mod Note: Automatic Censors -- Please Review

[edit on 19-11-2007 by chissler]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Theres no such thing.

new topics

top topics

join