It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nanotechnology research paper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I am in the process of compiling a research paper concerning the future ramifications of nanotechnology on information technology. I am somewhat pressed for time and thought that I might gain some good leads from this forum. Unfortunatly, I cannot cite internet sources or magazine publications for this information; however, some of the more interesting developments that I have read about come from these sources. I would appreciate any links to articles or other research papers that cite books as references so that I may narrow my reading. I am not interested in plagerizing (sp?) as my instructor uses an internet based tool to determine whether any portion of the writing is copied--which would result in an instant F.

Thank you in advance.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
K. Eric. Drexler's "Engines of Creation" is a book that might help you. It can be found online for free at www.foresight.org... but it also exists in hard paper form. Another book that I own that I used for a nanotechnology course is found here: books.google.ca... I actually took the course from one of the co-authors, Dr. Evoy, and his website for that course is www.ece.ualberta.ca...

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Thanks alot. I am working and attending school full-time and I can use all the help I can get on this one. This paper is for my senior-seminar course. Any information that I receive will be greatly appreciated as it will help me narrow my reading.

new topics

join