It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1918 Letter from Yale Archives Claims Geronimo's Remains at S&B Headquarters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
A letter posted today to Yale Alumni Magazine's Web site claims Bonesmen in the Army stationed at Fort Sill, Oklahoma in 1918, among them Prescott Bush, dug up the remains of Famous Apache warrior Chief Geronimo and pirated his skull and femurs and horse's bridle and tack back to S&B headquarters at Yale University. Researcher Marc Wortman apparently discovered the letter months ago in a Yale University archive.

At one of the most selective universities in the country, Skull and Bones marks the elite of the elite. Only 15 Yale seniors are asked to join each year. Alumni include President Bush, Sen. John Kerry, President William Howard Taft, numerous members of Congress, media leaders, Wall Street financiers, the scions of wealthy families and agents in the CIA.

Members swear an oath of secrecy about the group and its strange rituals, which includes devotion to the number "322" and initiation rites that include confessing sexual secrets and kissing a skull. The atmosphere makes Skull and Bones favorite fodder for conspiracy theorists.

Its most enduring story concerns Geronimo, who died in 1909. According to lore, members of Skull and Bones _ including the president's grandfather, Prescott Bush _ dug up his grave when a group of Army volunteers from Yale were stationed at the fort during World War I.

A purported diary of the event, sent to a leader of the San Carlos Apache tribal nation in the 1980s by an anonymous Bonesman, records that the Bonesmen took from the grave some bones and several pieces of tack for a horse

Grave Robbing Bonesmen

I bet this story is true. Who knows what else those dirty scoundrels have salted away in their little house of horrors?

I honestly have a feeling they might just have The Lance of Longinus, The Spear of Destiny in there.

Now wouldn't that be something?

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I bet it's not.

Where's the outcry from the Native American community and Geronimo's ancestors demanding the return of his remains? Why aren't the lawyers involved?

Cug

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
Where's the outcry from the Native American community and Geronimo's ancestors demanding the return of his remains? Why aren't the lawyers involved?

Apparently they did.

www.theramp.net...

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
yeah and if all the relics of John the baptist and Peter were assembled they would both
be 20' tall with four hands and 3 feet.

Oh yeah and at least 2 heads.

[edit on 9-5-2006 by stalkingwolf]

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
They aren't claiming to have relics of the saints. I put in that bit about the Spear of Destiny because, even if they don't have it, they are acting like they do.

Maybe there is a point to them wanting Geronimo's remains, though. He had a powerful spirit and charisma about him, and was a cunning and resourceful leader.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
the point was that there are so many organizations and people claiming
to have relics/bones of this or that famous person, if they were all collected
there would be enough to build 2 or 3 people. As I think about it there is only
one "relic" of any saint or "Infamous" person that I have never heard anyone say
they have.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Can't someone just kick down the door of the tomb and ransack the place?

I mean, yeesh, its on a college campus! No rival frat is interested in swiping the thing? That'd humiliate SnB!

BTW, that link doesn't work. here is an article I googled up on it

blog.pulpculture.org...

Wortman also wrote a resarch book called "Millionaire’s Unit", about flyboys in the War, so he might be someone to listen to.

new topics

top topics

join