It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello to all you people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hello people:

I was banned from my last conspiracy board, I guess for speaking to much truth. It was way controlled and government edited anyways. Im not sure why I was kicked but I just got through posting on how an earthquake just hit and a lot of stuff just fell in my room. Then bam I was going after it was posted for like 2 min. but im glad I was banned because I never would have found this amazing site.

About me:

Most people who have met me call me a prophet, although I don’t believe this is true. I would just say that’s the religious word for who I might be… all I can say is my coding is a lot different than the average person. And I have been honored to meet others like me. I hope to meet some amazingly bright minded people here.

I was out of high school at 16 and got my degree in art (photography) when I was 18, and never really want to become and/or be called anything. In my life I have pursued many fields of work as in: marketing/company mergers, where I grossed 3.4 million dollars in company revenue, most of which I did not see a penny of (I got 5%) but that’s the way working for the man / elite is. Most of the accounts I had where 1000’s of small business accounts. Mostly because I like to support and help out the small business scene (the working man not the corporate man. This was all due to my punk rock anti side I never grew out of, yeah!). If im going to work for the man its going to be a robin hood scenario, for sure. My business counterparts would always go for the big corp accounts and only have 5 key accounts that made a grip of money (solid companies), I on the other hand seen my profits in numbers and more accounts. After the bombings on Sept, 11 2001 most of my accounts went under due to everyone pulling our there stocks in a panic. Which in return made 10,000’s of small business go under including my revenue? One night *relaxing* in my office with the design crew and kindly asked them to give me copies of all the web design/design programs lets just say I mastered and was working with these programs with in a week. Im a very fast learner. That was almost 6 years ago now wowzer! Anyways I decided a few weeks later I would never ever work for anyone again, and I mean even if it kills me. I will make my dreams come true or die trying.

I also wanted to mesh my personal life with my business life. I had some friends I used to play music with when I was a kid (one was and is my best friend “Stephen” he will soon be a member of this site also!) who where doing really good with there band. I deiced to pack up come back to California and do anything and everything I could for them. I live a very modest life I don’t require much of anything! I’ve been a professional photographer for 5 years now, started a movie production company and have been an award winning cinematographer for 3 years now. I do a lot of work for many many bands and work subcontracted for a few record labels. I play around with web design still so I don’t have to pay for it, when I need it done. And a lot of people hit me up for my designs. I also do merchandise design. And when im stressed I fix computers for 50 bucks a pop flat rate… mostly idiot friends… lol anyways hello and welcome me I plan to stay!

myspace.com/thinkunity

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20-5-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Vision Ammunition, glad you found us!

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Vision Ammunition!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here, and have fun while doing so.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to have fun while you're here.
Check out some of these forums on BTS:
General Chit Chat
General Entertainment Discussion
Video Games
Television
Movies
Music
Comics
Fantasy & Science Fiction
Literature
Folk Tales & Urban Legends
Jokes, Puns, & Pranks
Food and Cooking
Travel
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mechanic 32.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hey, Vision

You might want to read throught the T&C of ATS:
Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
I edited your post a bit to remove a drug usage remark and censor circumvention.

Back to the fun part of this post:
You've arrived at the best website to discuss what others say not to discuss at all:
Religion. Politics. Paranormal. UFOs. NWO. WOT. Podcasts. Skunk Works

Here
is a hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have about stuff on ATS
And be sure to check out Smokin BQB Threads and the Freshman Forum to facilitate your enjoyment at ATS.

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me, or any other staff member. After you have made 20 posts, you can u2u with all members.

Also, for avatar info, here are kinglizard's avatar instructions and a reminder to all ATS members.
And, for help to make those images fit and keep those links from going on forever, please see thisImage Size Guidelines

Also, here's a great link to help you organize your favorite forums. It will also keep threads you post in as favorites: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link is also up at the top as MyATS

And, don't forget to check out PTS and BTS. You can log in to these other two forums with your ATS login information.

Also, there is Ignorance Denied, and TinWiki.org which require a separate logins.

Have a good time here

And,

Welcome to ATS

new topics

top topics

join