It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

more strange incidents...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
are my ears the only ones that perked up when i heard that yet another israeli had been detained under suspicious circustances on AA flight 1874?
articles.news.aol.com...&cid=505

They were reported to be returning from Helicopter training school.
This reminded me of the incident where an israeli student was arrested with a "learn to fly in florida" business card.
and all the other times "middle eastern looking men" later identified as Israeli were reported by concerned citizens for suspicous behavior.
heres a few links the the kinds of incidents i'm refering to.
This may be innocent but something isnt sitting right....

www.scoop.co.nz...
www.sundayherald.com...
www.americanfreepress.net...

what do you think...??

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Interesting, il have a read of the links,

Im sure others here will also have some ideas on this,

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
yeah, i would'nt have thought twice about it except for the past incidents...
it always seems there is an "israeli connection" somewhere.

dont forget this:

"But a much stranger development was an Associated Press report, later retracted, according to which Scotland Yard warned the Israeli Embassy in London only minutes before the explosions. Former Israeli prime minister and hardliner Benyamin Netanyahu was in town to address an economic conference in a hotel over one of the attacked underground stations. He did not leave his room. The Israeli government denied it had been forewarned. But it could not explain why Netanyahu didn't leave his room. Then Netanyahu said Scotland Yard did indeed warn the Israeli Embassy. Scotland Yard denied it. The Israelis then said Netanyahu was warned only after the first blast. According to Russian intelligence reports, there was frantic telephone traffic between the Israeli Embassy and the US immediately before the bombings. Some EU diplomats dismiss the whole story, saying that "Scotland Yard didn't have a clue an attack was coming"

above quoted from here:
www.atimes.com...

new topics

join