It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO files tonight 8/7C

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Just giving a heads up there is a UFO files tonight on the history channel on at 8:00 PM PST. I'm not sure if its new or not but definitely worth watching

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
thanks for the heads up man . Here's the discription for the show :

Prepare for an exercise in imagination. Suppose that an alien spacecraft crashed in the desert and we humans recovered it. What could we learn from its engineers? Using data gleaned from years of UFO sightings, we recreate a typical ship using cutting-edge animation, discover why aliens choose the craft shapes they do, learn how they overcome the effects of Earth's atmosphere, defy gravity, cancel inertia, and travel faster than the speed of light! Our experts--reverse engineers--show us what's "under the hood" of alien craft. We explore the technology that makes other-world visitations possible, what distance-shrinking device or wormhole excavator permits ships to travel space's expanse in minutes, and how the semi-transparent spacecraft skin functions. At first inspection, the technology seems crazy, but according to our experts, nothing is beyond the realm of possibility. TVPG

And if you can't catch at 8:00 it like me , tune in a midnight , it'll be on again !

[edit on 8-5-2006 by Fanatic]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I've seen this episode. It's alright. 7/10. It's more Science Fiction shuved in your face rather than fact, but it's ok...

I'll watch it again.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads-up, Distortion

Watching the end of the Katrina show now ...

Surfing ATS w/ P-I-P

I don't think I've seen this particular show before, so if nothing else it will be another addition to the "library".

Will post my comments after the show.
Enjoy!

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It has Seth Shostak in it but that negative point is balance out by the presense of Michio Kaku. So I'll watch.

new topics

top topics

join