It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Hiring!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I was wondering if any of you had the chance to work at a secret military base like area 51, would you?. What postion do you think you would most like to do? Would you work there and try to get evidence, then share it with the rest of the world and prove that theres aliens and spacecraft that the goverment is trying to hide form the rest of the world. Could you handle the pressure of knowing something that most people only think is real, and not being able to tell them. Could you keep a secret?.

Mod Edit: Capitalized title

[edit on 8-5-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
IF I got a job like that. The minute the suspect your doing something like that yours gonna be fired or killed. Or maybe they just let the aliens have a go at you.???

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
go in and steal a UFO
I'll never work for the current regime...

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reign
I was wondering if any of you had the chance to work at a secret military base like area 51, would you?. What postion do you think you would most like to do? Would you work there and try to get evidence, then share it with the rest of the world and prove that theres aliens and spacecraft that the goverment is trying to hide form the rest of the world. Could you handle the pressure of knowing something that most people only think is real, and not being able to tell them. Could you keep a secret?.

Mod Edit: Capitalized title

[edit on 8-5-2006 by kinglizard]

I think that when you go to work in a super-secret area like that, there probably is so much deception going on that not very many people have the entire picture. The ones that do know, are probably groomed since the time they became military/government officers. Maybe the disclosure of the information would really hurt the country. Maybe the information is SO volatile- that you would be labeled a traitor on an even grander scale than Ames. Yes, I could and would keep a secret like that.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Think about it.. but keep us posted

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I'd want to work on anything cutting-edge and high-tech, but that's primarily because I have an engineering degree and like that kind of stuff. If there really was uber-high tech and/or alien reverse-engineering going on there, that would be such a cool job that I would willingly keep it a secret just to be allowed the privilege of working with that kind of stuff.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reign
I was wondering if any of you had the chance to work at a secret military base like area 51, would you?

If it paid well enough.

What postion do you think you would most like to do?

One that I was qualified for, and could preform well.

Would you work there and try to get evidence, then share it with the rest of the world and prove that theres aliens and spacecraft that the goverment is trying to hide form the rest of the world.

NO. That would probably be what I was there to protect against. If you're going to be a part of somthing, embrace it, otherwise, why are you there?

Could you handle the pressure of knowing something that most people only think is real, and not being able to tell them. Could you keep a secret?.

Generally when you take a position like that, you're not paid or hired for your opinions of what you think is wrong or right. It's all about chain of command, and what you do, or do not do, can put you, and or other people in danger and risk.

You're there to do a job, you do it. That's all there is to it.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
mirthful1... mirthfulme... Coincidence... I think not... Mirthful you can post under your own name... Really... Its not like being a mod means you have to separate yourself from everything else...

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TristanBW9456
mirthful1... mirthfulme... Coincidence... I think not... Mirthful you can post under your own name... Really... Its not like being a mod means you have to separate yourself from everything else...

Hmmm, if I'm Mirthfulme, then someone should apply moderator status to this account.

/I can assure you I'm not him. But being this is a conspiracy board and all, I'm wondering if anyone will believe that.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I was just joking but It did seem a bit like it was mirthful me... I mean look at the similarities!

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
If someone did work lets say a facility like that, and had a S, TS or higher clearance, arent going to discuss anything. First off, this is a monitored site. Secondly, speaking about classified material is a violation of all the agreements you have signed. Its hard to not be able to tell anyone, it would also be harder to face jail time, or loss of your clearance, and your job

Could you keep a secret? yes, many

new topics

top topics

join