It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why is love so backstabbing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
ok heres the story, im a good looking guy with a nice attitude towards women see, but i have had more girlfriends than i can count, and every one of them turned out to be the same backstabber like the one before them.
"oooh your such a nice guy". "ooh id love to be your girlfriend". before you know it couple months down the road "um sorry theres this guy i love him now." with every last one of them, same dam story.

just recently this really great girl just broke up with me and im considering giving up on women because it feels like there all bunch of backstabbers, they just cant make up their dam minds.

why are women like this? once a slut always a slut? in their genes to backstab? i cant take it anymore.

somebody help me out here? id love to see what the women have to say....

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
"nice attitude towards women"

Bet they're leaving you for the guys that treat them like crap. It's always the same story. All you have to do is mix some of that in and presto!

Do not call right away.
Refuse to do things with them.
On the weekend...don't answer the phone.
Etc...

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
You know, us women often have the exact same problem with men.

I feel that you have to go through a lot of people who aren't right for you before you find someone who is really suitable for you.

Just my opinion anyways.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by worksoftplayhard
and im considering giving up on women because it feels like there all bunch of backstabbers,

Your always welcome to swing over to the gay side of life, but I don't think you'll find it any different with a man. I just past my 17th anniversary with my husband and it hasn't been all rosy. We don't fight very often, but we've both cheated, we've both lied, we've both decieved the other.

Love has gotten us through the tough times, enough love to rebuild the trust........
Sally forth my good man, no relationship worth anything is ever going to be easy.......:bnghd:

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

why are women like this? once a slut always a slut? in their genes to backstab? i cant take it anymore.

Tom Leykis would ask you what you think you need a "girlfriend" for? Love? There's plenty of love out there. Sex? What's the matter, afraid you really got no game?

Let me guess. Once you these chicks became your girlfriends, you started buying them stuff and becoming all clingly, staying home at night, and you stopped busting on them. In other words, you turned into a WUSS.

You can't fight 4 million years of evolution. Women are attracted to strong, healthy, "alpha" males, not little wussbags who roll over like puppies, which is what I'll bet you did.

So here's the golden advice:
Stop being a "nice guy." Release your inner jerk (a funny jerk).
Treat 'em mean to keep 'em keen.
Stop doing things for them.
Keep demonstrating your value.
Make her want to win you. Be a better person than her other choices.
Treat her like a cat and a string. Toy with her. Be evasive.
Don't get involved in any exclusive relationships until (if ever) you're planning to get married (don't do it, by the way).
When you get to know a chick a little better, keep up the same act that attracted her in the first place.
If she doesn't like it. Dump her. Bail out. Don't waste your time with loser chicks. There is no shortage of women out there, and if you have any game at all, you have nothing to worry about.

Remember that even though people like to wax all poetical about it, and think it's this wonderful, spiritual thing, love is basically a chemical addiction, just like heroin.

It's your brain chemistry trying to get you to mate by loading you up with all kinds of feel-good hormones and other kinds of juice.

So the best way to approach it is like handling nitroglycerine. Light, easy, smooth, and get rid of it as soon as possible. If you feel like falling in love with a chick, go date several other chicks to wash her chemicals out of your system.

Keep your game, concentrate on your career and making cash, don't wuss out, and if you absolutely can't live without getting married, don't do it without a pre-nuptial agreement.

I wish you the best of luck, but I know what it's like to talk to addicts, and it usually goes right out the window with the next fix. Do your research. Don't fall into the traps.

[edit on 8-5-2006 by Enkidu]

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

Tom Leykis would ask you what you think you need a "girlfriend" for? Love? There's plenty of love out there. Sex? What's the matter, afraid you really got no game?

Let me guess. Once you these chicks became your girlfriends, you started buying them stuff and becoming all clingly, staying home at night, and you stopped busting on them. In other words, you turned into a WUSS.

You can't fight 4 million years of evolution. Women are attracted to strong, healthy, "alpha" males, not little wussbags who roll over like puppies, which is what I'll bet you did.

So here's the golden advice:
Stop being a "nice guy." Release your inner jerk (a funny jerk).
Treat 'em mean to keep 'em keen.
Stop doing things for them.
Keep demonstrating your value.
Make her want to win you. Be a better person than her other choices.
Treat her like a cat and a string. Toy with her. Be evasive.
Don't get involved in any exclusive relationships until (if ever) you're planning to get married (don't do it, by the way).
When you get to know a chick a little better, keep up the same act that attracted her in the first place.
If she doesn't like it. Dump her. Bail out. Don't waste your time with loser chicks. There is no shortage of women out there, and if you have any game at all, you have nothing to worry about.

Remember that even though people like to wax all poetical about it, and think it's this wonderful, spiritual thing, love is basically a chemical addiction, just like heroin.

It's your brain chemistry trying to get you to mate by loading you up with all kinds of feel-good hormones and other kinds of juice.

So the best way to approach it is like handling nitroglycerine. Light, easy, smooth, and get rid of it as soon as possible. If you feel like falling in love with a chick, go date several other chicks to wash her chemicals out of your system.

Keep your game, concentrate on your career and making cash, don't wuss out, and if you absolutely can't live without getting married, don't do it without a pre-nuptial agreement.

I wish you the best of luck, but I know what it's like to talk to addicts, and it usually goes right out the window with the next fix. Do your research. Don't fall into the traps.

[edit on 8-5-2006 by Enkidu]

so what your saying is i should change from an outgoing caring guy to a somekind of dominant bad ass??? if you ask me that wouldnt get me ANY dates...

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I have to agree with both snowflake and enkidu first u cant assume that just cuz one or a few girls screwed u over that all of them r the same and second snoflake is right what good wld a relationship be if u didnt treasure it as a gold (something rare and valuable) well u cant treasue a realtionship if uve never been hurt u might end up taking advantage of it instead so as the song "broken road" goes "evrey long lost dream lead me to where u r others who broke my heart they were like northern stars point me on my way into ur loving arms" One the otherside i agree with enkidu cuz woman who have been hurt tend to get comfortable with the jerks some might feel thats all they r good for or they jerks make them feel thats all the will ever get so u might be taking these girls out of their comfort zone (remember ppl normally dont take change very well) so im not saying become a jerk and they will stay with u but make urself unavailable sometimes or change plans with them out of the blue be unpredictable gradually work them into a different comfort zone the kind u offer (notice that way not work for every girl it might make some resent u )

join