It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have To Try

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
You know, all of us here probably never think twice about the things we do. If you stop and realize some of the terrible things you have done, don't any of you all have this burning desire in your hearts to become better, to stop all those bad things you do?Why do so many people then continue to be involved in all of these drug activities, drinking, and things I can't even say. Maybe all of you don't believe you have a reason to be a good person. Maybe all of you don't want to be good people. The world is so corrupted right now, and we're not doing anything to help it. If we see a person in need do we help? No, we just wish for the best. Wishes don't come true. You have to do something about it. For those of you who do believe, then what do you believe? If you believe in God, or if there is a God, then do you think you're going to go to Heaven when you are involved in so much sin? Maybe you think that if you confess or admit your wrongs you believe you will be saved, but that's the first step. The major thing you must do after that is to STOP what you're doing. Think about it, you confess to the Lord about all the bad things you've done, and then keep on doing them. That's not how it works. You have to stop committing those sins. Your actions that are made here on Earth determine where you'll stand eternally. Maybe you think you'll be saved. That's your thing, but that' s not what I believe. You can't be saved in the Kingdom of God by just believing, or saying you believe. You have to do.I'm not saying I'm perfect, I have faults too, everybody does, we're human, but trying your best is what counts.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
And the award for worst thread from a new poster for the year goes to...............A Servant of God! Maybe get to know some of us a little better before hopping on your soap box.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Why so much criticism?

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Because this thread doesn't deal with conspiratorial aspects of religion I will be moving it to BTS spirituality in just a moment.

Thanks...

top topics

join