It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latter-Day-Saints (Mormons)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hello. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints and want everyone to know that we as Mormons believe in the atonement and mortal ministry of Jesus Christ. All of the statutes, commandments, principles that we follow are from Jesus our Savior. We do not believe in polygamy, if some of you all believe we do. Those Mormons that are involved in this are going against their faith and believe that this is allowed, but it is not. I also want everyone to know that we are not bad people, even though some people may. Have you ever come across a Mormon missionary? They are the nicest couple of people you could meet. They're kind, friendly, charitable, and honest. We as Latter-Day-Saints strive to live how Christ would want us to. We try everyday to become like him, by following his example and what he did on this Earth. I hope all of you all can honestly say that you are a follower of Christ and his teachings and abide by all his standards. Then will you be called his "children." That's all I have to say. Thank you.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Kinglizard shot down a similar thread you made. Threads like this fit in perfectly on BTS, they are not ATS material. I suggest you take it there.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Dear Servant, Good to hear.

Thanks for letting us know.
However, the 'Christ' Consciousness is available from more than just one spiritual path. In other words, Christianity isn't the only game in town NOR do they have a patent on salvation.

God is for everyone regardless of language spoken or location brought up.
You can't forget the muslims, the jews, the shintoists, the buddists, the Zen folowers, the....................

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarLord
God is for everyone regardless of language spoken or location brought up.

That's what I'm screamin'!

new topics

top topics

join