It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found the prophecy of America in the Bible!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
My point on the weed passage is anyone can interpret the Bible to mean whatever they want it to.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikromarius

Originally posted by Leveller
Suffice to say, you accuse others without knowing. That in itself is ignorance.

And how do you know that I don't know?

You accused me of not reading other versions of the Bible.
I have.
Therefore, you DON'T know.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
You accused me of not reading other versions of the Bible.
I have.
Therefore, you DON'T know.

No. I speculated in whether you had ever thought about learning the languages the Bible was written in and read the sources. Here's a great tool which contains most of the most common translations and a great interlinear with lexicon and much of what you need if you want to start studying: bible.crosswalk.com...

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 04:14 AM
link   
with your conscise expression of righteouss knowledge, why would one want to argue about the little things, versus respect you and use the knowledge you have presented to find more of the truth for themselves...
that i do not understand...

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   
America in the Bible?
It's certainly not there by name, and arguably not by symbology - but many have attributed the references to "Babylon the Great" (which means confusion) in Revelations to the US, not the geographical Babylon.

The description of "Babylon the Great" in Revelation 18 has a striking resemblance to the United States. This chapter not only describes the demise of a country, but the magnitude of its greatness.

After Babylon was destroyed, from a distance, the kings of the earth and merchants of the sea wept and moaned over her desolation, "and saying, Alas, alas, that great city that was clothed in fine linen, purple, and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls! For in one hour such great riches came to nothing. Every shipmaster, all who travel by ship, sailors, and as many as trade on the sea, stood at a distance and cried out when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, 'What is like this great city? They threw dust on their heads and cried out, weeping and wailing, and saying, 'Alas, alas, that great city, in which all who had ships on the sea became rich by her wealth! For in one hour she is made desolate." (Rev. 18: 16-19 NKJV)

This sounds to me like a country that is considered the greatest commercial profit center of its time. No other nation can even be compared to its great wealth. Many nations of the world have become rich due to their trade with this country. The merchants of this nation were known as the great men of the world. When it is destroyed world trade will be devastated. This will be a great worldwide loss both financially and politically.

That's my take on whether America is in the Bible or not... interested to read other opinions though...

intelgurl

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
with your conscise expression of righteouss knowledge, why would one want to argue about the little things, versus respect you and use the knowledge you have presented to find more of the truth for themselves...
that i do not understand...

Hehe. Just to make this clear. I'm not a prophet, but a student of the Great and only Rabbi, Yeshuwah. I'm just looking in to the mysteries and explaining what I find, share it with my fellows, so that we might rediscover the Truth and be ready for the Messianic Kingdom when Jesus comes back.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   
must have been the ego talking...
ill let it pass for we all have one, maybe...

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl
The description of "Babylon the Great" in Revelation 18 has a striking resemblance to the United States. This chapter not only describes the demise of a country, but the magnitude of its greatness.

How can you get Great City to mean Great Nation? USA is mystery Egypt. Look at the prophecies in Hosea and you'll see how this fits perfectly. In 400 years they were even a "refuge" for Israel until they returned home to the Promised Land etc. The US crest is a 13 storied pyramid ruled by the Allseeing Eye, their national symbol is the Phoenix an Egyptian symbol, possibly of Osiris, the god who died and came back to life and became the king of the underworld/She'ol/Hades. The $ sign, a serpent on a staff, a symbol connected to Moses and Egypt. The list goes On and On.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Lets have a look at the Eagle in symbolism.

The Eagle is one of the three incarnations of Scorpio, the astrological sign of transformation, death, rebirth, sex, the underworld, shady delaings, inheritance. The Eagle is also the highest soaring bird, with such keen vision it can spot just bout anything anywhere. Thus, the Eagle is also a symbol of watchfulness. The eaglke is a great and precise hunter. A bird of war, but a bird of great noblility, thats why it has been chosen as the symbol of so many empires. Because it flies high, sees all, and rises above everything else.

Eagles were also sacred to the American indians. The Bald eagle is our national symbol. Clinton took the bald eagle off the endangered list.

Did you know eagles # while in mid flight? Its true! Thats how they mate. They have from the time the join, twinned together in a downward tumble, to shag thier brains out, then disconnect and get thier flight back on or else fall crushing to the ground. Thus, eagles symbolize furious, quick, and desperate partnerships as well, that are temporary enough to create whatever, but must soon be disengaged from.

I like eagles. We have eagles here. I like to go to Lake Fennewick, where we have eagles that have nested. I watch them swoop from high, and snatch fish out of the lake like nothing. Its incredible.

Eag;es are not bad, they are rich with symbolism. Remeber, the lion represnts pure, arrogant, raw unbridled power, the eagle soars above the lion and his kingdom.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
must have been the ego talking...
ill let it pass for we all have one, maybe...

Just a precaution, that's all. Lately people have contacted me as if I am an unfallibly mediator of the Truth. I'm uncomplete. A student, a disciple. Perhaps one day if Jesus approves my "exams" I will take on a greater journey, but until then I'm just a learner angered with my Mother's (Church) faithlessness toward my Father (Jesus), and the ignorance everyone in this world has towards the beasts and Satan's agenda. That's all. I just don't see how this should make me a prophet. Nothing more.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
under his divine light?...
yet your expression is very eloquent and understandable to even the most unlearned student...
a very blessed trait indeed that one should feel love about...
i certainly love that aspect of ones character...

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
and those who shine it will be called many things...
a prophet is a complement, not something one should argue with the self over...
and certainly not something one should allow to go to the ego...

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
..will be scorned and persecuted,because the major religions are more of a control mechanism for people than a path to righteousness and truth.
The truth is dangerous to the controllers.
Go try to find out what God's actual name is,see how many people tell you different names,it can be frustrating,it' almost like a secret.
Calling God by the wrong name is blasphemy,makes sense to guard that knowledge from the masses to reserve salvation for the few,guarding that knowledge is exactly how they will never find it,for exactly that reason.
If you think about it,the only one who can find the truth is the one seeking it,others (some,not all) who provide truth, provide their own understanding of it, which may not be what you would come up with on your own search.
What names have you (whoever) found in your research?,share what you have found.
YHWH?
Y'hoVAH?
YaWeH?
I am always searching,and making changes in my life to allow more time,there are few things more important.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD
What names have you (whoever) found in your research?,share what you have found.
YHWH?
Y'hoVAH?
YaWeH?
I am always searching,and making changes in my life to allow more time,there are few things more important.

How about the name of Jesus? Yeshuah. It's a form of the old Hebrew name Yehoshuah. The meaning of this name is YHWH is Salvation. The real interresting part is when you learn what the Hebrew word for Salvation: 'Yeshuwah. YHWH is YesHuWaH. Speeks for it self..... And if you read Jesus in Norwegian the phonetics are spelled out Yesus. Read again in English it can read Yes u=s. Then apply this key to the prophetic name of Jesus, Immanuel. Immansel I'm Man's El. I'm the God of Adam. And the God of Adam is YHWH Elohim.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

[[i have an idea you are no longer with us on this forum...too bad u were one of my favorites]]

i am busy using the Eagle Symbol not as the US Government but rather the USA 'real' money (which is both the Silver and Gold Eagle coins....) as the fiat, Federal Reserve Notes will have been collapsed sometime after 2013 starts but very surely before 2014 is finished...

see: the current crisis is the Cyprus bank depositers funds... with seizures of ~10% of private account funds to fund the banking industry created deficits ~ under way currently on this date 23March 2013~

i am reinterpeting forecasts, prophecies that have the Eagle symbol as representing a soverreign government and looking at the symbolic Eagle meaning the (soon to be former) Petro-Dollar or Global Reserve Currency being decimated or collapsed & the few Gold & Silver or Platinum mint coins produced for the 50 States of America which will be a valuable asset to the few but pale in comparrison to the former FRN of the Federal Reserve that once permeated all trade on the planet... (fall of the Eagle)
edit on 23-3-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I dont know what kind of book your reading from,Colonel,but there is no book by that name in the bible.I thought you may have meant Ezra,but that book only has ten chapters.which book are you talking about?
reply to post by theshadowknows

Mr. Shadowknows,

Don't mean to butt into your conversation with the Colonel but in my 1560 Geneva bible I too have a 2nd Esdras. Most bibles do not have 2nd Esdras simply because the Apocryphy had been removed in the 1880's. Actually this work belongs to the Hebrew people just as the old testament also belongs to the Hebrew people. The first Christian church was known as the church of Jerusalem and was under the direction of James as the Bishop. The Apostles of Christ Jesus taught and preached in this first Church of Jesus and contrary to Gentile teachings, the Greeks were adopted as brothers in Christ.

This church was actually destroyed shortly before Rome destroyed Jerusalem in 70 AD. In fact it was the center of Christianity for well over forty years. The liturgy was Hebrew even though Greek was the language of the day. The books of the Apocrypha were not accepted by the Jerusalem Church simply because there were no known books of the Apocrypha to be shown in Hebrew. The Christian church only accepted books which were written in Hebrew and therefore this group, called outside books,were rejected as liturgy. They were valuable confirmation of history and called outside books but not sacred to the church.

As the Christian Jews were systematically murdered by Rome and Rome then usurped the authority of the true Christian church, the Apocrypha then became the property of Rome. From here on you have the Roman Catholic organization which is empowered today. Today you can buy a copy of Apocrypha from any good book store or internet source for very little cost. That is if you are interested in reading some of what was not accepted by the first church. The church of Rome still has it attached as part of their bible but most protestant denominations do not. Another source is to download the Apocrypha from the internet and read for free.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join