It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found the prophecy of America in the Bible!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Its in 2 Esdras, Chapter 11 in the Apocrypha. It talks about the Eagle, which is the Fourht Kingdom.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Lets see, your probably equating the "Eagle" to mean the US....since the 'eagle' is on the US seal, etc.?

You are also aware the the "Eagle" was also symbolic of Rome...correct?

regards
seekerof

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The prophecies also discuss what happens to Asia (destruction and humiliation for trying to be like the Eagle--God mocks Asia) and what happens immediately upon death to the soul.

The Chosen are put in a "storehouse of souls" for the time of the Messiah who will rule for 400 years, then die and mankind with him. And after a time of seven days as when the earth was created, the Judgment will come.

Those not chosen will roam the earth (like ghoists) and lament over the actions in their life and fear the Judgment to come.

There are seven reasons why the chosen are resting in the storehouse of souls and seven reasons the others roam the Earth.

[Edited on 18-10-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Lets see, your probably equating the "Eagle" to mean the US....since the 'eagle' is on the US seal, etc.?

You are also aware the the "Eagle" was also symbolic of Rome...correct?

regards
seekerof

Yes, I know. And America is like Rome but, this (as the Book said) would be the most powerful and oppressive of all kingdoms.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I can agree, somewhat, with that Colonel...and I was not, in no way, trying to contradict you but merely point out that prophecies and symbolisms are subject to "discernment" and interpretations......

regards
seekerof

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
And it literally said that those who fly in the face of God and say "There is no God," knowing that they have a finite time on Earth will suffer serious retribution.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
I can agree, somewhat, with that Colonel...and I was not, in no way, trying to contradict you but merely point out that prophecies and symbolisms are subject to "discernment" and interpretations......

regards
seekerof

I didn't take it as a contradiction. No worries. It also said the time of Esau is over and the time of Jacob will begin. That marks an end of an age and the beginning of the next.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
That thing so many fear that they call the end of the world,which is really only the end for those who view themselves as Powerful as God.
A lot of people seem to think that God is a cruel entity because he allows things to hapen here the way they do,but in truth,these things happen because of those who view themselves a gods,because of the power which they wield for their own gain,at everyone elses expense.
Somehow these forces have turned things upside down,to make the people view them as righteous and good and fair,when very few of them actually are.
Seems like a cruel joke,but it won't change until a lot of people wake up,the joke is on us until then,and "they" are laughing.
It's all covered in the scriptures of almost every faith that exists.
It is up to each one of us to interpret it the way we see it,but then it is not up for interpretation beyond a point.
Sometimes I don't know what to think of it all.
Where one spends their eternity is a direct result of their works,regardless of whether they realise they are involved in something,it is our responsibility to be sure that our efforts result in something that is good for all,however insignificant that thing we do may be .
Peace be with you.

[Edited on 18-10-2003 by uNBaLaNCeD]

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Its in 2 Esdras, Chapter 11 in the Apocrypha. It talks about the Eagle, which is the Fourht Kingdom.

Sorry to tell you that but the 3rd reich symbol was also an eagle.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
*writes in notepad* eagle symbols equal bad. got ya. thanks for the info.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Its in 2 Esdras,

I dont know what kind of book your reading from,Colonel,but there is no book by that name in the bible.I thought you may have meant Ezra,but that book only has ten chapters.which book are you talking about?

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Bible=Fiction. And if I haven't said it enough, "If you trow enough mud at a wall, some of it will stick!", Prophecy and predictions are open to interpretation and, everybody has one.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
Bible=Fiction. And if I haven't said it enough, "If you trow enough mud at a wall, some of it will stick!", Prophecy and predictions are open to interpretation and, everybody has one.

I wouldn't say that it is fiction. There is a lot in there that does have a basis in historical fact.
The point is that the Bible is there to put a message across. Over time, different people have interpreted it and rewritten it to suit their own political/sociological needs and changed that message to read what they want it to say.
It's not really a difficult thing to do. You can change meaning by just changing one word in a paragraph.

Like most other things in life - if you want to understand the Bible you have to study it and then study the history of the people who wrote it.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmmm
*writes in notepad* eagle symbols equal bad. got ya. thanks for the info.

You dont understand what I mean !
The fourth kingdom can be the 3rd reich...
...Ho, no, sorry,
(3rd reich = 3rd kingdom...
USA=4th eagle=4rd kingdom=4rd reich ?!
)

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   
o god no!! we are all doomed!!!!! *shrugs shoulders* who cares.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
--Notepad-- EAGLES = BAD

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   
"but they just cant kill the beast"
(The eagles, HOTEL CALIFORNIA)

Eagles = BAD

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by theshadowknows

Its in 2 Esdras,

I dont know what kind of book your reading from,Colonel,but there is no book by that name in the bible.I thought you may have meant Ezra,but that book only has ten chapters.which book are you talking about?

Errr. Wrong. There is also The Apocrypha (which is a Greek word meaing "Hidden Things"). There are 15 Books in the Apocryha which accompanies the Old Testement.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   

And it literally said that those who fly in the face of God and say "There is no God," knowing that they have a finite time on Earth will suffer serious retribution.

There is no God.

Bring on that retribution baby.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Firstly, 2Esdras isn't in the bible. It's among the apocrypha/pseudigraphia (sp?) of the Tannakh. The eagle isn't USA, but the Roman Empire. He says specifically that the eagle is the fourth beast of Daniel. And Nebucadnezzar, Cyrus and Alexander the Great fulfilled the three former. The next world empire that came about was the Roman Empire, and through their false prophet the Pope, they have spread all over the world influencing the world to become enemies of Jesus through disobeying and scorning his Law and teachings categorically throughout history.

If you're looking for referances to USA in the Bible, perhaps this one is better:

Hosea 11:10�They will walk after YHWH (Jesus, my remark), He will roar like a lion (Jesus is the Lion of Judah tribe, my remark); Indeed He will roar And [His] sons will come trembling from the west. 11�They will come trembling like birds from Egypt (this I believe is a prophecy about American Christian Jews returning to Israel when the Lamb declares it. America seems to be Egypt prophetically, my remark) And like doves from the land of Assyria (this I believe is a prophecy about the ten lost tribes returning from the East, my remark); And I will settle them in their houses, declares YHWH.

Or what about this one from the Song of Solomon:

So 8:8�"We have a little sister, And she has no breasts (Twin Towers? Read on); What shall we do for our sister On the day when she is spoken for? 9�"If she is a wall, We will build on her a battlement of silver; But if she is a door, We will barricade her with planks of cedar." 10�"I was a wall, and my breasts were like towers (!!!); Then I became in his eyes as one who finds peace (Jerusalem means Teacher of Peace).

The two breasts here are probably the two schools within Judaism: Juda and Israel. They have among other things one Creational story each. I don't remember which belongs to whom, but Genesis 1 "belongs" to one of the schools and Genesis 2 "belongs" to the other. If you look closely they seem diametrical oposite from eachother. This may be the symbology of the star of David which some claim is the mark of the beast due to it's geometry and how it resembles the turningpoints (or whatever) of planet Saturn which is connected to Ba'al. But if this is the mark of the beast, the clock you have on your left (!) hand is such a mark. But this is pure folly, I believe. The mark of the Beast is Sunday worship and false Passover celebration. The Sabbath and Passover are God's mark on every believer's forehead and right hand. Study the Torah and you'll see this pretty quick if you keep your eyes open.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join