It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mini giant awakens: 'Iran can also be wiped off the map' - Israel

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kokoro

Originally posted by Christian IX

Why are you all so evil?

Who are you refering to?

I am referring to everyone.

And there are no terrorist states either. Just terrorists. And no terrorist peoples either. Nor terrorist religions or terrorist beliefs.

[edit on 13-5-2006 by Christian IX]

Now for the Jews. We white people should not feel intimidated by the jews, because we are really mostly descended from them. And it has been said in the bible for example, that sometimes what seems wrong to man, is right to God.
I can see the continuation and repeating of many violent occurences from the past, as a sort of tradition, which is repeated every few thousand years, but God has a way of annihilating peoples who do wrong, but men have trouble doing this, because of sheer numbers and also compassion, but the survivors keep hating and doing what their ancestors did wrong, and grow into huge numbers, and repeat their mistakes probably out of malice, as I have seen several generations and entire familys rise up in unjustified vendettas for reasons they have not the mental ability to determine the righteousness of, nor the grace of God to judge correctly. These were even cases where they through stubborn ways discounted their own guilt in starting the first wrong in the matters, and through hardening their hearts wanted to do evil acts of violence and murder against us because we took revenge in the form of an eye for an eye, for the first acts which they committed out of jealousy and hate.

Someone once asked me "Do you think you know the mind of God?" I would say.. I think I know it better than most men alive today. I don't mean this as blasphemy, but it simply is this way. And I do not regret it being so either.

I am moving forward in understanding the ways of God, but the more I learn, I find even more things that I don't know.

One thing I do know now, is this: Eat clean foods, this will strengthen your mind (and body) so you will have visions and dreams easier, understand and follow the many laws he has given us, so you can get closer to God, and he will lead you from there.

It's true that God looks at the blood. There is no escaping that. Not that I would need to, but many others might need to.

I don't know what it is about arabs, but only a few are friendly, and that's mostly because they are selling you something, the rest are even worse than the white trash we have all around here, it seems like they had a justified reason for being suppressed in the countrys they flee from, they are vulgare, hang around with criminals and other low-lifes, and think this is the way it's supposed to be. I was approached by one kid a couple of years ago, who asked me, because I was wearing my kashmir coat, if I was a woman. Then he laughed at me, so I threw him in a pile of snow, and he just kept laughing like nothing had happened.
One other tried to steal my 75 year old grandfathers wristwatch off his arm, and the child was only 8 or 9 years old. They hang around in the shops, set up coin-traps in the gambling machines and steal peoples money (although they shouldn't be gambling anyway...) and look like they are trying to steal everything everywhere, and haggle about the price of candy from they are only 7 or 8 years old, buying single pieces of candy in the stores, just to buy something, I bet they steal ten times what they purchase, while they are inside looking. They can't read, so they hold up the lines at the cash registers, and make the cashiers tell them the price of every single piece of candy they want to buy.
They only do this in white shops however, they are never anywhere near the local arabic shop. It's like psychological warfare of some sort. We were nice enough to take them into our country when they escape their prison sentences for crimes in the middle east, claiming to be political refugees, and this is how they behave... tsk tsk..

I am not being racist, I just tell you the facts.

[edit on 13-5-2006 by Christian IX]

Mod Note: WOT Posting Conduct – Please Review Link.

[edit on 13-5-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HimWhoHathAnEar
Ah, the old selective memory trick!

Is this the same Lebanon that is pretty much a front for Hezbollah and Syria? The Lebanon that got it's leader assassinated by Syria when they tried to go independent? The Lebanon that has been firing on Israel since their withdrawal from that territory? The Lebanon where Iran is staging for their Judgement Day military plan?

Ah Yes, I know the Lebanon of which you speak! And self defense does not make you the same as your attacker!

The very same Lebanon. You are stating a fact. Syria and Israel both have invaded its borders and used it as a staging grounds. I wonder why our government is so selective on who may get invaded and who may not in the ME. Iraq invaded Quwait and we were there. Lebanon was not an agressive country and was nothing like any of its neighbors. Had it not been for the fact that Palestinians leaving their own homeland, there wouldn't be rocketfire from the Lebanese side of the border. It was not always as it is. The sooner there can be some kind of compromise with Israel and Palestine the sooner everyone else may start becoming humane again. This is just outta control. To lay blame on one at this point is not going to accomplish anything. The only reason why I even brought the point of Lebanon up is because you appear to be under the impression its one-sided and its not. There are good and bad on both sides, each side has their own infractions of the law, each side has committed their own acts of violence on one another. It is about to draw everyone in. We shouldn't let this happen.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I hear where you're coming from PieMan. You may not agree with it, but I don't believe there will be peace between the Arab's and Israeli's. The Bible say's that Jerusalem will be a huge stone around the neck of the entire world. That's why we're all getting drug in. Obviously I don't know what your belief's are so.....

All I know is thing's are turning out just how my Bible said they would!

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
christian IX

Nice to see you have found god and that it has a positive effect on you.

Its nice to see a christian showing his religion the way it is and turning the other cheek. Forgiving those who wrong you and not being too judgemental and tarring with a brush the whole arabic world because you were wronged.

Thank you for demonstrating the goodness that is christianity in a way I could not hope to.

*smug mode* I like people like you because you make me so darn proud not to be enslaved in the necromantic worship of a dead man on a cross.

You do your religion credit thank you.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Christianity is not about worshipping 'a dead man on a cross'. It's about a Risen Saviour! One who proved who he was by defeating death.

Like your name though. It accurately states who Allah is. Some people don't know that.

And Christian 9, or whatever, no more represents the average Christian than George Bush does!

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
HimWhoHathAnEar, are you being sincere, or sarcastic?

I can't tell from your posts

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I have nothing against you, if that's what you're asking. It's just that we are all somewhere on the path (Christian's I mean), and I think that you're at a stage where honesty is overriding understanding. In other word's, it seem's like there is much to be discovered, but you would rather yell what you DO know from the roof top's. Please don't be offended, just being honest.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Just to refresh everyone's memory, I have repeated the title of this thread.

Please stay on topic and avoid religious discussions.
It is also best to avoid personal comments about one's lifestyle.

Thank you.

[edit on 13-5-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx
Iran is a terrorist nation because it is a known supporter of Al quadia operations throughout the middle east.

Unlike how we started Al quadia and funded and supported them during the USSR-Afghan invasion?

Moral of the story is. people who attack civilians on purpose are terrorists..

Unlike when we carpet bomb? What about Dresden Germany? Native American genocide? Operation Northwoods? Iraq?

P.S Religion is evil.. Not countries.

Wrong! Not all religion is evil or controlling, most Governments are though... The United States is .ed towards legendary evil...

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
Yes, I know about Halloween (and it makes these Purim medievel orgies look like childs play of course).

In what way was the Celts celebration of the end of the year Samhain worst or as bad as Purim? Samhain was a time for helping the dead go onto the afterlife, it was about harvesting the weeker animals that would not make it through the winter, they would tell each others fortunes and try and see through the veil between the living and the dead for at this time it is at its thinnest.

[edit on 13-5-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faust
Personally i hope Iran does get nukes because they're retarded enough to give one to a terrorist to do his bidding for Allah and all that suicidal BS...

So you want a Nuclear 9/11 as an excuse to blow away Iran? WTF? What is wrong with people now days? Nuke yourself first please.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Here is what I believe will happen, in fact I pretty much know it. Iran is going to continue to do what it is doing. The West will continue to push for UN sanctions against it, and will even have the support of some of Europe. Russia and China will continue to veto anything hurting Iran. Eventually America will divert its attention elsewhere, after becoming bored with the same routine and being unable to achieve its goal. The US rep to the UN will continue to push for this whnever he can only to recieve the same outcome, it will just no longer be covered in the media.

War will be averted between the area, and life may actually begin to stabalize (except poor unfortunate Iraq whos economy will be completely controlled by US corporations even after a large scale military withdrawl)

Bad timing for America. in twenty years pretty much most of the communist ideals will be gone from China and the leaders replaced with moderate, and liberal young'uns who have been raised to capitalism. That would force russia to accept any action against Iran, but by that time a good amount of its resources will have already been depleted, and the world will have already been weened to alternative and renewable fuels. It will no longer be profitable to being military action. At least peace will have managed in the area.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Yeah, so I edited it. TMI people.

The mods are right, just stick to Iran, or everyone will be getting a warn.

[edit on 14-5-2006 by Matyas]

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Obviously, Don'ttreadonme thought I was making a POLITICAL or HATEFUL statement, which I was not. Now take your warning back.

As I have told someone alse once, "Would you like me to lie just to make you feel better? Or tell you the truth so you can be wiser?"

[edit on 14-5-2006 by Christian IX]

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Here is what I believe will happen, in fact I pretty much know it. Iran is going to continue to do what it is doing. The West will continue to push for UN sanctions against it, and will even have the support of some of Europe. Russia and China will continue to veto anything hurting Iran. Eventually America will divert its attention elsewhere, after becoming bored with the same routine and being unable to achieve its goal. The US rep to the UN will continue to push for this whnever he can only to recieve the same outcome, it will just no longer be covered in the media.

You may be right. I also don't think the US has the intestinal fortitude to deal with this after Iraq. Only one problem though. Israel. They CANNOT allow Iran to acquire nuclear weapon's!

So do we let Israel fix this and really stir up a hornet's nest? Or do we do it and try to minimize turmoil in the region? No good choice's!

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
That's the problem.

If we actually be real here, we gotta admit that Iran can't really do a damn thing to us here in the US. It's obvious that Israel is running scared and wants us to attack Iran for them.

I say let Israel solve its own "problem." Maybe if it hadn't threatened a pre-emptive strike, Iran wouldn't be so gung ho right now. Let them handle Iran solo...after all, everybody talks about how big and bad Israel is.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian IX

And there are no terrorist states either. Just terrorists. And no terrorist peoples either. Nor terrorist religions or terrorist beliefs.

Fine let me rephrase then. Iran is a terrorist nation because the people in charge. namely its president suppores, rewards, and funds terrorist acts. sonce the leader of a nation is its spokes person it can be said that Iran is indeed a terrorist nation until such time as new leadership is in place. Until that time Iran cannot be allowed to have nukes because he has come right out and said that his main goal is to destroy Israel from the face of the earth. I for one do not think he is making idle threats.

Now for the rest of the post you managed to insult everyone who isnt an "upstanding white christian" and then you have the gall to say that your remarks are not racist. When ever you start your sentence wtih the words "most arabs are .... (fill in the blank) and then proceded to pigionhole the entire race as stupid, uneducated, hateful criminals that is the definition of racism my friend.

[edit on 14-5-2006 by kokoro]

[edit on 14-5-2006 by kokoro]

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I laugh at the idea Israel will do anything on it's own. That would be a declaration of war that would draw the whole region into war again, instigated by Israel. It will not happen. Israel has too much to lose and little to gain to do a pre-emptive strike on Iran. The whole counter-attacking Israel rethoric by Iran never even started until US begin to accuse them of doing things that could justify another American attack. Iran barked back. Russia and China does not want to see its business deals with them go down the drain.

If people just ignored it, this would be a complete non-issue. Israel will still be there a year from now, with its mouth closed, US will be either somewhere else in the world, or finally keeping to itself for a little while, and Iran will continue to be able to conduct business peacefully with the Eastern world and not the US.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Back on topic it is then.

Originally posted by Sep

Originally posted by rizla
It includes a link to the speech in Persian.

president.ir

Thanks. After the "famous phrase", he says, "We should be aware of those who wish to initiate conflicts. For more than 50 years, the .s of the powerful governments, who force their will on others [this part is only one word, like trouble seekers, but refers to people who have the power as well as the will to start a conflict] and who wish to initiate conflicts, have done everything in their power to legitimise and confirm to power this false and illegitimate regime [uses the exact word regime, which is the same in Persian]". I think this makes it clear that he is referring to the government of Israel and not the entire nation.

Just a reminder to those who have not read all of the thread we are lucky to have our own translator here at ATS who has confirmed the mistranslation of the Iranian presidents speech.

He was speaking of the Israeli Regime, and he did not say he was going to wipe it off the map.

That was a purposeful propaganda translation spread far and wide in the Zionist controled media.

mod edit to shorten link

[edit on 14-5-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
What are you talking about, Malachai?

There IS no Zionist controlled media. That's a lie and an anti-Semitic statement.

It doesn't even matter, Malachai. The people will believe who they want to believe, professional liars.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join