It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mini giant awakens: 'Iran can also be wiped off the map' - Israel

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kokoro

Is this a serious question? Iran is a terroist nation thats why.

There are no terrorist nations.

Why are you all so evil?

[edit on 11-5-2006 by Christian IX]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian IX
Why are you all so evil?

"The details of my life are quite inconsequential.... Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize; he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament... My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon... luge lessons... In the spring, we'd make meat helmets... When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds—pretty standard really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Wilma ritualistically shaved my testicles — there really is nothing like a shorn scrotum — it's quite breathtaking... I suggest you try it. At the age of 18, I went off to evil medical school. At the age of 25, I took up tap dancing. I wanted to be a quadruple threat — an actor, dancer..."
-Dr. Evil

There are no terrorist nations.

Well, I guess it depends on who you ask, doesn't it. Some say Iran is a terrorist nation, some say the U.S. is, so I guess we're all terrorist nations....

[edit on 11-5-2006 by 27jd]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
There are

NO TERRORIST NATIONS!

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Okay, fine that's fine. You win. There are no terrorist nations.

But what about terrorist states? Are there any of those lying around?

Texas maybe?

[edit on 11-5-2006 by 27jd]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian IX

Why are you all so evil?

Who are you refering to?

[edit on 11-5-2006 by kokoro]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Iran is a terrorist nation because it is a known supporter of Al quadia operations throughout the middle east. You dont see americans strapping bombs to themselves and detonating in a crowded cafe do you?

Moral of the story is. people who attack civilians on purpose are terrorists.. Fundamental Muslims are to blame for this rise of effective terrorism. Until they stop, they will be considered a terrorist nation.

P.S Religion is evil.. Not countries.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Your right, the US doesnt have that sorta courage.
They'd rather drop BIGGER bombs from hundereds of feet ABOVE the ground, then go home to cheer and be celebrated for it.

Collateral Damage... thats becoming a pretty big thing in iraq.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
But what about terrorist states?

What like, Terrorist Nervous, Terrorist Queasy, Terrorist Slightly Tired?

The list of terrorist states is endless.

[edit on 12-5-2006 by uknumpty]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Nephyx there is no evidence, and few allegations that Iran is supporting or funding Al-Qaeda in any operations at all. The supposed "terrorists" they support are Hezbollah and perhaps as of late Hamas.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
So if Ahmadinejad is globally condemned for reportedly saying Israel should be wiped off the map, why is Peres not globally condemned for reportedly saying Iran can be wiped off the map?

Clue: Double standards in The Middle East.

Israel can have nukes and a nuclear programme without a whimper of protest, but hell hath fury if Iran has nukes and a nuclear programme.

Peres can reportedly say Iran can be wiped off the map without a whimper of protest, but hell hath fury if Ahmadinejad reportedly says similar about Israel.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx
Iran is a terrorist nation because it is a known supporter of Al quadia operations throughout the middle east.

Please provide references to solid data supporting this claim, or admit that it's either a pure specultion or a lie.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regensturm
So if Ahmadinejad is globally condemned for reportedly saying Israel should be wiped off the map, why is Peres not globally condemned for reportedly saying Iran can be wiped off the map?

Clue: Double standards in The Middle East.

Israel can have nukes and a nuclear programme without a whimper of protest, but hell hath fury if Iran has nukes and a nuclear programme.

Peres can reportedly say Iran can be wiped off the map without a whimper of protest, but hell hath fury if Ahmadinejad reportedly says similar about Israel.

Point taken. But aren't we talking about apples and oranges here? I mean Israel has had their nukes for decades and not a peep out of them. Iran gets close and the threats to annihilate Israel are non stop.

Furthermore, Israels government for all intents and purposes is quite secular, and democratic I might add. Where as Irans is radical, fundamental, and apocalyptic.

If we can't tell the difference then we really do have a problem.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by uknumpty
What like, Terrorist Nervous, Terrorist Queasy, Terrorist Slightly Tired?

No, I pretty much meant Texas, lol.

I wasn't referring to the mental or physical states of individual terrorists, but it's an interesting concept I must say....

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
HimWhoHathAnEar:

Furthermore, Israels government for all intents and purposes is quite secular, and democratic I might add. Where as Irans is radical, fundamental, and apocalyptic.

Israeli politics has its’ own wacko fringe elements, with a number of radical, fundamentalist and apocalyptic nutjobs as well.

The Arab nations around Israel aren’t just bloodthirsty Jewkillers. There’s actually a history if you can look past the blood and violence and stupid rhetoric coming from both sides.

Same thing for Israel, it’s not filled with mindless Arab-haters.

That said, if any country around Israel perceives them to be a threat, it is absolutely that country’s right to try and defend themselves however they see fit, through military arms.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo
That said, if any country around Israel perceives them to be a threat, it is absolutely that country’s right to try and defend themselves however they see fit, through military arms.

And by military arms, you mean nuclear weapons, right?

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HimWhoHathAnEar

Point taken. But aren't we talking about apples and oranges here? I mean Israel has had their nukes for decades and not a peep out of them. Iran gets close and the threats to annihilate Israel are non stop.

If we can't tell the difference then we really do have a problem.

Ahhh yes apples and oranges..No its Apples and Apples we are talking about.

UN submits complaint over IAF violations of Lebanese airspace

Geir Pederson, the UN secretary general's representative in Lebanon, issued a statement saying Israel had violated Lebanese airspace six times on Thursday in flights that involved a total of nine aircraft.

He expressed the United Nations' "concern at the recent increase in violations by Israeli aircraft of Lebanese airspace" and called on Israel to stop all such flights.

In Jerusalem, an Israel Defense Forces spokeswoman refused to comment on Pederson's statement, saying only: "We do not discuss air force activity."

Lebanese security officials confirmed the Israeli overflights, saying they appeared to be reconnaissance missions

Source

Its nice to be able to break the law and just get away with it by stating that you don't discuss air force activity when you invade someones borders. Very democratic. Even more democratic when you return fire after being shot at for invading someones airspace and then blaming it on the people being invaded.
Very Comical.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Ah, the old selective memory trick!

Is this the same Lebanon that is pretty much a front for Hezbollah and Syria? The Lebanon that got it's leader assassinated by Syria when they tried to go independent? The Lebanon that has been firing on Israel since their withdrawal from that territory? The Lebanon where Iran is staging for their Judgement Day military plan?

Ah Yes, I know the Lebanon of which you speak! And self defense does not make you the same as your attacker!

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
27id:

And by military arms, you mean nuclear weapons, right?

What's good for the goose.... Israel has them, apparently as a "Defensive Weapon".

Iran could use them for the same. They wouldn't even need the 400+ that Israel has, one would do just fine as a deterrent.

-jako

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Jako is right.

Israel was the one who started the nuclear arms race in the Middle East.
It's a fact no matter houw you slice it.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

What's good for the goose.... Israel has them, apparently as a "Defensive Weapon".

Who say's they're defensive? Not the Iranian's. They don't admit to weapon's remember? The only thing they have to say is 'Israel will soon be annihilated!'.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join