It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mini giant awakens: 'Iran can also be wiped off the map' - Israel

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
Christmas in Iran:

www.freerepublic.com...

So your wrong again. That's not the point though, Israel also has religious persecution in case you don't know.

It's good that Christians are free to celebrate their faith in Iran.

But what is your evidence of religious persecution in Israel?

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rjleit
Since I see many Iran apologists, here is a fun idea.

Why don't you wear a cap with an American flag, a pair of blue jeans, and perhaps some Nike sneakers? Then walk down a few blocks in each country.

While I think the rhetoric from Iran is of great concern and should not be underestimated, I think it’s also important to make a distinction between the government of Iran and its people.

The government of Iran is an oppressive theocracy, where even though they put on the trappings of democracy they are truly ruled by a small group of fundamentalist religious leaders who approve all decisions. Within the people themselves is a great deal of opposition to the policies of the government, including the anti-Americanism.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mycroft

Why don't you wear a cap with an American flag, a pair of blue jeans, and perhaps some Nike sneakers? Then walk down a few blocks in each country.

While I think the rhetoric from Iran is of great concern and should not be underestimated, I think it’s also important to make a distinction between the government of Iran and its people.

The government of Iran is an oppressive theocracy, where even though they put on the trappings of democracy they are truly ruled by a small group of fundamentalist religious leaders who approve all decisions. Within the people themselves is a great deal of opposition to the policies of the government, including the anti-Americanism.

Agreed, and this is exactly what happens in a country when its people are suppressed politically. Why, in this day and age, does Iran allow itself to be dictated to by religious fanatics who refuse to listen to reason?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by signs

Originally posted by Mycroft

Agreed, and this is exactly what happens in a country when its people are suppressed politically. Why, in this day and age, does Iran allow itself to be dictated to by religious fanatics who refuse to listen to reason?

Because at the moment it's the religious fanatics that control the guns.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by billgrant88

Originally posted by skippytjc

Originally posted by Britguy
But they'd still expect dumb Americans to do it for them

"Who's the more foolish: The fool, or the fool who follows him?" Obi Wan Kenobi

The British, good ole' side kicks they are...

Your a nasty, ignorant peice of work mate. You're the biggest fool of them all.

Which one, the original poster, er troll, or the second? Or YOU for digging this up to start the conflict over again, mate?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join