It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Wales paedophilia ring exposed: Masonic involvement.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
I think we all need to remember how John F. Kennedy stated that all secret societies need to be dissolved. Nothing should be done behind closed doors.

If you are refering to his famous speech on secrecy it was directed towards the press. I find it funny how everyone cites this speech and conveniently forgets the Kennedy himself was a member of a 'Secret Society' until his assassination.

I don't believe all Masons are bad, but they ride on the same elevator as the Illuminati.

In what regard?

If the Illuminati said to each Freemason the words that George W. Bush spoke to the American people: "You're either with us or you're against us."

Considering I do not believe in the Illuminati I honestly think this situation would ever occur. Who runs it? Where do they meet? What is their structure?

[edit on 8-6-2010 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Try 'The Bilderberg Group', 'New World Order', 'Trilateral Commision', 'Federal Reserve'.

Different names, same criminal Bankers. Although I would have changed the 'B' to a 'W'.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

If you are refering to his famous speech on secrecy it was directed towards the press. I find it funny how everyone cites this speech and conviently forgets the Kennedy himself was a member of a 'Secret Society' until his assassination.

Also, while Kennedy was not a Mason, he held Freemasonry in high regard. When the Supreme Council 33°, Southern Jurisdiction, hosted an international Scottish Rite summit in D.C., Kennedy invited all the delegates to the White House, and gave a speech on his admiration of Masonic ideals and Masonic charity.

Photos from the event, including one of Kennedy with Grand Commander Clausen, can be found in this book.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Try 'The Bilderberg Group', 'New World Order', 'Trilateral Commision', 'Federal Reserve'.

Different names, same criminal Bankers. Although I would have changed the 'B' to a 'W'.

so they are all the Illuminati? Please explain how the Bavarian Illuminati went from a group of people opposing Tyranny to a Tyrannical superpower? It'a like saying Mother Theresa spent her life doing good works to gain popularity so she could get a bunch of people in one room and ax murder them.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by Afterthought
I think we all need to remember how John F. Kennedy stated that all secret societies need to be dissolved. Nothing should be done behind closed doors.

If you are refering to his famous speech on secrecy it was directed towards the press. I find it funny how everyone cites this speech and conveniently forgets the Kennedy himself was a member of a 'Secret Society' until his assassination.

In my understanding he did not say "secret society's" it was clear that Kennedy was aiming at the goverment and agency's such as the CIA and others and in context it would also apply to any secret society.

He was ultimatly aiming at secrecy in places that held power and groups that held unknown power made possible by that secrecy and Kennedy seems to be the one president that understood and oposed that.

It makes sense in how this kind of secrecy cannot ever be healty for any society.People that wield the power can do so un-scrutinized and we all know what that adds up to.Obama practicly ripped off Kennedy's ambition by promising transparecy.

To emphasize,Clinton could not anwser questions because "there is a goverment within a goverment" and he therefore simply did not know,how safe does that make anyone feel hearing that from the supposed "Leader" of the country?

I don't believe all Masons are bad, but they ride on the same elevator as the Illuminati.

In what regard?

Probably of the supposed hidden agenda of freemasonary

If the Illuminati said to each Freemason the words that George W. Bush spoke to the American people: "You're either with us or you're against us."

Considering I do not believe in the Illuminati I honestly think this situation would ever occur. Who runs it? Where do they meet? What is their structure?

Thats probably all secret

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Rafe_]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_
In my understanding he did not say "secret society's" it was clear that Kennedy was aiming at the goverment and agency's such as the CIA and others and in context it would also apply to any secret society.

It was not directed to any Secret Society or Intelligence Agency. It was directed towards the press. He wanted them to practice a more restrained approach to reporting as he felt that State secrets or issues of national security may be unintentionally revealed.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Again the 'secret society' tag rears it's ugly head.

The only things we do privately are business meetings (pay the bills, etc.) and degree work.

It is a tragedy that the word "secret" ever got tied to "mystery societies". Sure, we have secrets like handshakes and passwords, but the real purpose of Freemasonry is to learn about the "mystery" of life like so many esoteric, mystical and other societies have done before.

Our degrees are allegories, analogies, parables that help a man explore his beliefs and find out what the big "mystery" is for himself.

Our meetings are no more or less weird than any other social organization.

In my lodge we:

- Pledge allegiance to the Flag (US)
- Say a prayer
- Have a moment of reverent silence as the Senior Deacon opens the Bible that lays on the altar at the center of the lodge.

Then we start the meeting, using the basic Robert's Rules of Order that any other business meeting would use. We read petitions submitted for membership, we vote on new members, we get a report from the Treasurer on our bank account, the Secretary reads any correspondence, if any Masons or their Widows have died since the last meeting we read the obituary and hold a moment of silence.

Sometimes we will have a small educational program on the history of Masonry or a presentation from other groups like York Rite or Shriners.

Finally, it is asked if any of the brethren have sickness or distress to report. If a brother or his family are in distress we try to figure out how we can help, from buying groceries, to giving them a ride to work, or paying their bills if they are in a bind.

Then the meeting is closed. Another moment of silence as the Bible is respectfully closed, and the Chaplain offers another blessing before we retire for refreshments, card games, or head home.

The closing prayer at every Masonic event in my lodge:

"And now may the Blessings of Heaven rest upon us and all regular Masons; may Brotherly Love prevail and every moral and social virtue cement us, Amen"

Sinister, eh?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join