It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Wales paedophilia ring exposed: Masonic involvement.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Edelweiss Pirate

Rather defensive aren't they.

Thanks for your efforts in exposing
some of the real reasons for secrets.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by doctordoom

Yes people tend to be rather defensive when you spread flat out lies and accuse them of heinous acts.

Or perhaps we should accuse you of being a child molester and then point out how defensive you are when you deny the claim?

Thanks for showing how easily people fall for lies. The "real" secrets are I'm afraid something someone like you could never figure out.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
for many years i have felt that the free masons were hiding paedophiles in their ranks. my foster father was a paedophile who then became a free mason. paedophiles use drugs on the children who cant remember abuse for years until they either take drugs or given drugs by a doctor and have hidden memorys. from my experiance in life there are paedophile rings in every town and if there is free mason involvment its covered upto the bitter end as free masons control the police and courts which can minipulate abused childrens lives even have them put in prison when adults. the courts do not give the abused the time of day when they have a criminal record and that is fact. i think that child abuse is a nationwide or even a world wide cover upby free masons as free masons are everywhere . when you become a free mason you tend to feel you are untouchable and can do what you want as the type of people in your secret society are bound by the order to help and protect you. i am leaving this comment anonymously as i live in fear of the free masons

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

Hokay, whatever turns yer crank.

Apparently the Masonic pedos took that attitude to the nth degree.

And a Bishop is an associate! Is he a Mason too?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astronomer70
I'm agast that you would even consider the depravity of two men (who happened to be masons) as proof that the masonic lodge was guilty of anything. If you were in court you would be thrown out and chastized by the judge for even implying such a thing.

That judge is probably a Mason as well.

One time I was in court and things were not going well. I could tell my court appointed attorney was just working for the prosecution and I was going to complain to the judge that all lawyers are crooked, self serving, leeches on society............Then I remembered the judge is a lawyer also.

Beware of "secret handshakes" that involve rubber gloves and vaseline.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Edelweiss Pirate

i guess on release from prison this free mason paedophile will have to sell his home and go to spain as the age of consent there is 13,or go to south east asia as many free mason paedophiles go there and pay off the thailand police. failing that he could go to dyfed powys as police there protect free mason paedophiles.i could make a list of them but i know it would not be printed here. Q why do so many sacked police free masons go to south west wales. A...................... anybody.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

If the judge is a mason, that just means any defendant mason would be held to a higher standard and be more likely to be punished than if he were a non-mason. As a mason, if I ever found myself in the court room I'd avoid mason judges at all cost - they would give me a heavier punishment on anything over a non-mason judge if they knew I was a brother.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Uh....guys? What exactly is being served by resurrecting a 2½-year-old necrothread from an anti-Masonic poster who's been essentially MIA for 2¼ years?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astronomer70
I'm agast that you would even consider the depravity of two men (who happened to be masons) as proof that the masonic lodge was guilty of anything. If you were in court you would be thrown out and chastized by the judge for even implying such a thing.

Why? Because the Judge is involved in this too? Because the Judge is a mason too?

Two words...

Thomas Hamilton.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

No... because you are using a minority of individuals to define a group. Probably filed under slander.
As evidence, it's poor.

As for Hamilton... er... Which one?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
reply to post by mr-lizard

As for Hamilton... er... Which one?

The paedophile mason who was allowed to keep a gun, despite his history of mental illness..... he was well known in his masonic circles as being disturbed, yet nobody questioned him...

He later went on thos commit the Dunblaine massacre, killed one teacher and a dozen or so children.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Makes perfect sense to me you wouldn't be surprised to hear of more masons being involved in such acts especially in the US and UN.

Aside from that, just look at the Bohemian Club.

Just another "play off" for some twisted ritual?

They're all a bunch of clowns.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
Makes perfect sense to me you wouldn't be surprised to hear of more masons being involved in such acts especially in the US and UN.

Aside from that, just look at the Bohemian Club.

Just another "play off" for some twisted ritual?

They're all a bunch of clowns.

Please do your research before slandering 5 million people.
Thanks.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I didn't slander 5 million people and honestly I don't care if your a mid-level or high-level citizen, or how much money you have or what you're involved in.

However. Your supreme deity, whomever whatever it may be is completely aside from the fact.

You do appeal to me however that your organization is shrouded in thick fog.

From that, I can honestly tell you, Mason, that you might as well not say that all 5 million of you do conduct illegal acts.

Why?

Because we have no exact clue exactly what it is you do.

Case closed.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I'm bumping this so people can see how shrouded in secrecy the masons are.

How are we to know all the sick/illegal kind of things they can/may do?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I didn't slander 5 million people and honestly I don't care if your a mid-level or high-level citizen, or how much money you have or what you're involved in.

However. Your supreme deity, whomever whatever it may be is completely aside from the fact.

I hope you realize the above makes absolutely no sense in the context of this discussion.

You do appeal to me however that your organization is shrouded in thick fog.

Oh yes, such a thick fog. Members wear jewelry and put decals on their announcing their affiliation to everyone. The addresses, dates, and times of meetings are on billboards and signs outside every lodge. Every lodge and grand lodge that has a website, which is quite a few, posts the names, contact information, and usually even pictures of every officer. The accounting books are open to the public. The ritual we perform was exposed around 1725 and you can buy it from amazon.com, check it out from the library, or google it and read it all.

Give me a break. We are more transparent than the Boy Scouts.

From that, I can honestly tell you, Mason, that you might as well not say that all 5 million of you do conduct illegal acts.

Why?

Because we have no exact clue exactly what it is you do.

Wrong again, anti-mason. You know EXACTLY what we do. It takes 5 minutes on google to find the ritual. Sadly for you, there is nothing illegal about it.

Case closed.

Indeed the case is closed - you have established nothing at all and the facts are quite contrary to what you believe.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I'm bumping this so people can see how shrouded in secrecy the masons are.

How are we to know all the sick/illegal kind of things they can/may do?

As I stated in my previous reply, the fraternity is more open than the Boy Scouts. You can't get the same level information on them that you can about masons. I checked.

Please state your full name, social security number (if US), address, phone number, and credit card numbers. After all, you are shrouded in secrecy. How do we know all the sick/illegal things you can/may do?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Sorry but i disagree lowlevelmason.

Many Police officers are let off for crimes.... why? Because they are masons...

Many unqualified people are given jobs..... why? Because they are masons...

The list is endless.... But i guess you'll defend it to the bitter end.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

So... you claim this. But you won't present evidence.

You present claims. You'll name black listed folks who were Masons just as much as you are whatever creed or race, and use them as a example of an entire group.
You won't present proof, of course, just make more nebulous statements and get angry when someone contradicts you, or present other's defense of themselves as evidence. of course, you'd claim that if they didn't defend themselves it was evidence as well.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Your disagreement is not based on any facts, so respectfully, I don't take it very seriously.

Incorrect. Name 1, single, freemason who was a police officer who was "let off" for some crime they committed. Now, tell me how this is anything but a exception - you cannot generalize from 1 to however many mason police officers there are. I don't know many mason police officers, but the ones I do know have stated quite clearly that mason police officers are under even more scrutiny and held a higher standard than non-masons because of allegations like yours.

Also quite incorrect. I ran a business several years ago and am currently in a management position (so I conduct the interviews and make hiring decisions) for the company I currently work for. I have had masons apply in both circumstances a handful of times, and I never hired a single one. Why? They didn't have the right qualifications and someone else who applied had them.

No, the list is not endless. The list doesn't exist. You are buying urban legends that are not based on facts. I will defend such slanderous accusations, indeed, because I defend the truth. I would advise you to do the research and stop taking everything you read on an anti-mason website seriously.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by LowLevelMason]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join