It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Wales paedophilia ring exposed: Masonic involvement.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'm no fan of the masons or any other believers in wierd fairy stories but the OP's logic is llaughable.

Weren't the two coppers Welsh?

Does that mean all Welshmen are pedos? (leaving aside, for now, Gerald of Wales' observations in his 'travels' book
) or all people who walk on Llandulas beach are kiddie fiddlers?

Those Welsh-speaking, beach-walking boyos - they're all at it you know! [sarc]

S

Cymru Am Byth - at the weekends

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
i'm not saying you're wrong about them, but that your listening audience will not side with you or even continue listening to you if your brush is too broad(ie. ALL masons are bad),

Listen to Billy.

I'm sure you do have interesting things to say. But as long as you continue to insinuate that a large number of my male relatives are evil pedophiles, your credibilty is nil.

I know them, you don't.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Keep your heads well and trully buried in the sand..

Enjoy World War 3 too...

The Masons gift just for you.

The OP is just a story. That's all. A real life news story of evil beyond what most people can imagine.

'The logic is laughable'?

It's a news story about a paeodophile ring organised by Masons.

So even when the proof and facts that you shout for come out they still not good enough.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16-8-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
No it's a story about pedophile activity organised by 2 people who happened to be police, Welsh, on a beach, over 40 (almost certainly), overweight (possibly), bald (possibly), and Masons.

Could it be bald Welsh middle-aged blokes are going to start WW3?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strangerous
No it's a story about pedophile activity organised by 2 people who happened to be police, Welsh, on a beach, over 40 (almost certainly), overweight (possibly), bald (possibly), and Masons.

Could it be bald Welsh middle-aged blokes are going to start WW3?

True. Also, it still hasn't been demonstrated that the two people involved alleged to be Masons really are.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Billybob

Sorry for the delay in replying, I've been busy emigrating. It seems that ML has made the point I was going to anyway, but I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you.

EP

You're truly rant-tastic. Keep up the good work.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Thanks Trinity..

Just doing what I can to clear-up the planet a bit..

I find the attitude of you and your fellow masons odd in all this. I have presented what is a fact. Proof of an organised paeodiphile network within Masonry (more than just bad apples, this is a major network with many members: judging from the number of men the poor girl had to sleep with) Yet your attitide is always to try to shoot down the messenger.

Your attitude reflects perfectly the attitude of corrupt Masonic police-men who have been found guilty of doing everything in their power to ensure that their fellow masons avoid trail and arrest.

Then again, it's more than your life's worth to shop a fellow mason isn't it boys?

I wonder if you will ever find yourself in just such a situation..

"I furthermore promise and swear, that I will aid and assist a companion Royal Arch Mason when engaged in any difficulty, and espouse his cause so far as to extricate him from the same, if within my power, whether he be right or wrong.

Oath of the Royal Arch Degree.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
In one sense your absolutely right, the breaking of any Law should be denounced and not covered up, by anybody more especially Freemasons. As they hold themselves to be upright and honest.

As a Freemason and one who takes his oath very seriously. I would personally hang any man I knew to be guilty of such depravity as the first poster detailed, if the law allowed such a sentence.

You see I have taken an oath to uphold the Law and to respect the Government of the Day. I hold my fellow Freemasons to the same oaths.

If you have any proof of your allegations outside of a newspaper report please forward these to me and I will make it my sole purpose in life to expose those who break such laws and if they have defecated on the Laws of Freemasonry I will make it my business to drum them out of the Fraternity.

Clear enough.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edelweiss Pirate
I find the attitude of you and your fellow masons odd in all this. I have presented what is a fact. Proof of an organised paeodiphile network within Masonry (more than just bad apples, this is a major network with many members: judging from the number of men the poor girl had to sleep with) Yet your attitide is always to try to shoot down the messenger.

What you have actually presented is a newspaper article reporting that one, possibly two alleged freemasons have been involved in pedophilia. Disgusted though we all are by their actions, I can't see how this conclusively proves a pedophilic masonic conspiracy.

Your attitude reflects perfectly the attitude of corrupt Masonic police-men who have been found guilty of doing everything in their power to ensure that their fellow masons avoid trail and arrest.

1. I feel perfectly confident that you will not be able to come up with a single example of a policeman jailed for these actions, other than those listed from the 1970s and 1980s by Martin Short (which were never proven anyway)
2. In what way does my attitude reflect this?

Then again, it's more than your life's worth to shop a fellow mason isn't it boys?

Oh yes, sure...

"I furthermore promise and swear, that I will aid and assist a companion Royal Arch Mason when engaged in any difficulty, and espouse his cause so far as to extricate him from the same, if within my power, whether he be right or wrong.

As a Royal Arch Mason I can exclusively reveal to you that the above quote was not taken by me and does not feature in my ritual, or any other RA ritual that I am familiar with. So what's your point?

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

As a Royal Arch Mason I can exclusively reveal to you that the above quote was not taken by me and does not feature in my ritual, or any other RA ritual that I am familiar with. So what's your point?

As a Royal Arch Mason in the American Rite who has conferred that degree more times than I can remember, I can say the say the same. EP's "quote" is a bogus one.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Billybob

Sorry for the delay in replying, I've been busy emigrating. It seems that ML has made the point I was going to anyway, but I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you.

EP

you see, EP, you're extremist rants are welcome by the 'evil' masons, because your tone does more to discredit you, than it does to discredit them.

i still feel there is a masonic conspiracy, but it is so mysterious, even to the vast majority of masons, that they know nothing of it.

instead of insisting it the 'higher levels', i will modify it to be 'certain circles'.

the more i listen to masons, the more i think joining would be an honourable thing to do, even though i feel there are some VERY machiavellian 'circle' of masons up to a 'dark' application of 'the craft'.

trinityman,

no problem. it's just a blog, not an obligation.

Jn

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Billy (or anyone), can you tell me what Masonic Light was upto on page 5 of this thread?.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I better put this question in that thread, just asking here as Billy isnt posting in that thread.

[edit on 15-8-2006 by Jn]

Jn

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Billy, as a self described want to be mason etc, i cannot see how you can come on this thread to lecture at Edelweiss Pirate?.

Originally posted by billybob

Billybob

EP

you see, EP, you're extremist rants are welcome by the 'evil' masons, because your tone does more to discredit you, than it does to discredit them.

i still feel there is a masonic conspiracy, but it is so mysterious, even to the vast majority of masons, that they know nothing of it.

instead of insisting it the 'higher levels', i will modify it to be 'certain circles'.

the more i listen to masons, the more i think joining would be an honourable thing to do, even though i feel there are some VERY machiavellian 'circle' of masons up to a 'dark' application of 'the craft'.

trinityman,

no problem. it's just a blog, not an obligation.

[edit on 15-8-2006 by Jn]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
How does his desire for Masonic membership preclude him from responding to Eidelweisse's arguments?

Does he not have the right?

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jn
Billy, as a self described want to be mason etc, i cannot see how you can come on this thread to lecture at Edelweiss Pirate?.

i would be one, if i wanted to be one. i just don't think they're ALL bad, is all.

if you'd been reading my posts for the last few years here, you would know fer sure that i don't want to be one.
i just think it's an honourable aspiration, even if it's a way to get good people to do evil things, somethimes, it's also a way for hospitals and orphanages and halfway houses for battered women and whatnot to get funding. masons are real generous-like (even if that's a 'facade' hiding a darker side).

only last page, i was being 'accusational' about 'the craft', and the meaning behind some rituals.

i think when masons tell us rituals and icons are 'just symbolic', that they may be bending the truth, a bit.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I am curious as to your perceptions of what they may actually be, if not symbolic.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
I am curious as to your perceptions of what they may actually be, if not symbolic.

masonic murder

now, once again, just because ONE mason, or even ONE THOUSAND masons bugger and butcher, does NOT make ALL masonry bad, much as the catholic church is allowed to continue it's operations, despite the REPEATING pattern of choirboyery.

however, the lord says, GET YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER. and that means EVERYONE.

oh, yeah, i found this quote at one of those google hits:

Did you know that the Mafia was formed from Italian street gangs by Guiseppe Mazinni as the underworld arm of Freemasonry and that Mazinni was in direct communication and partnership with General Christopher Albert Pike who establishe the 33 degree and was the father of the judicial code of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan?
Did you know that all SHEEP are sheered every year and eventually led to the slaughter by a Judas Goat that they all believe is "a good ole boy?"

source

this judas goat concept is what i'm talking about, when i say that most masons are unaware, and are just trying to do good (.....or get good business contacts, - greedy, but not evil).

[edit on 16-8-2006 by billybob]

[edit on 17-8-2006 by billybob]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The first link seems to be broken, and simply leads to Google... I am interested in the topic of Masonic murder, though.

The second link leads me to the work of a man who I am forced to deem a nutbar.

In WWII, Pope John Paul II sold cyanide gas to the NAZI's for their use in Auschwitz. (Behold a Pale Horse). Also, the Italian MAFIA answers to this man (Pope). It's a conspiracy of darkness.

I read through quite a few paragraphs before I gave up on him.

I find it very plausible, however, that some Masons have historically been so deluded or corrupt as to believe that they needed to "protect" the fraternity through murder or chicanery.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
try this link, then. it's just a google search with the words masonic and murder in quotes, like this "masonic murder"

it's a popular topic, apparently. that's the point. there are many links to follow.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Astronomer70

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join