It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Wales paedophilia ring exposed: Masonic involvement.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

I'm nineteen there sheep buddy. Cisco Certified Networking Student. Attending College. Nice stuff.

Regardless of whatever the damn Masons are they obviouslly hold some type of leeway over the average citizen.

And they molest childeren. 2 of them definetly.

I don't hear of any Dungeon and Dragon freaks molesting childeren.

I still think they are retarded, and base eachother off their worth.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by Revolution-2012]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
Well that would of course be based on myth rather than fact. The Illuminati does no texist

Wow.

Wow. Let me look at a Dollar Bill real quick. Oh yeah that nice owl in the left hand side of the bill. Op. I do believe.... it looks quite alot like the one from the Bohemian Club. And wait. It's said that the Bohemian Club is half and half with the Illuminati. And oh my god, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush Senior and Junior attended the Skull and Bones fraternity, shrouded in secrecy is it?

Oh ahahahahaha. I beg to differ the Illuminati does not exist. And I bet half this board begs to differ the Illuminati does exist.

And I think that your clan is more than possibly no different from them in up towards the titsi top of the hiearchy of your retarded club.

I'd rather be part of a book club, or a chess club, than some people sitting around talking about whatever it is you talk about being a "mason" as "mason"s have been around since well damn just about as long as the reds have been already. I presume.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
Wow. Let me look at a Dollar Bill real quick. Oh yeah that nice owl in the left hand side of the bill. Op. I do believe.... it looks quite alot like the one from the Bohemian Club. And wait. It's said that the Bohemian Club is half and half with the Illuminati. And oh my god, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush Senior and Junior attended the Skull and Bones fraternity, shrouded in secrecy is it?

Owl is not there, its called facial recognition. Humans naturally look for patterns in everything, and those that want to find one really badly (conspiracy theorist) will find them in everything, even if they don't exist. The Bohemian group has nothing to do with the Illuminati. Bill Clinton is not a skull and bones member - he never attended yale as undergraduate, which is required to to be a skull and bones member.

Originally posted by doctordoom
Oh ahahahahaha. I beg to differ the Illuminati does not exist. And I bet half this board begs to differ the Illuminati does exist.

Which means what, exactly? Wide scale belief in a imaginary organization doesn't mean it exists, it means people seek to find a arch evil to pin the problems of the world one.

And I think that your clan is more than possibly no different from them in up towards the titsi top of the hiearchy of your retarded club.

And you show again you haven't even bothered to google freemasonry. There is no "top" of freemasonry, or a bottom. There is no hierarchy.

I'd rather be part of a book club, or a chess club, than some people sitting around talking about whatever it is you talk about being a "mason" as "mason"s have been around since well damn just about as long as the reds have been already. I presume.

Guess what? No one cares. If you don't want to join, don't join With your attitude you wouldn't get in anyways.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

...I'm not sure what prompted you to post your "resume", but thats it? I don't judge anyone on their qualifications unless they specifically trot them out and try to make a big deal about them. Which you did.

Wow. College degrees are worthless (and you don't even have one yet - the college completion rate is about 50%), easy to get, and so is certification.

The truth is freemasons hold as much power as the boy scouts - none. The sooner you accept the reality, the more you can find the real conspiracies.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

Once again you're floundering abouts in your beliefs that could very well be true.

However, multiple cases state otherwise, masons getting off by police, police masons getting off by IA/Jury.

And the OWL is no PATTERING just like NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM ___MEANS___ NEW ORDER OF THE AGES.

Do your math.

Heres a nice one. This is at Coronado Naval Base.

Structurual coincidence?

Just another nice coincidence in the heart of the USA.

Oh wait.

Can't forget about ALEX JONES, and the BILDERBERG.

Are they fake to?

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Once again you're floundering abouts in your beliefs that could very well be true.

Wrong again - the only one floundering is you as you desperately try to find a conspiracy to pin on freemasonry. I have nothing to flounder about with, because I am speaking the truth.

However, multiple cases state otherwise, masons getting off by police, police masons getting off by IA/Jury.

No, no they dont. Site them. You won't because such cases don't exist. If anything masons in a court room are treated more harshly because people like you discriminate against them.

And the OWL is no PATTERING just like NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM ___MEANS___ NEW ORDER OF THE AGES.

No, no it doesnt. Its facial recognition. And NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM doesn't mean what you think it is, because you never bothered to research it:

Thomson did not provide an exact translation of the motto, but he explained its symbolism: Novus Ordo Seclorum signifies "the beginning of the new American Era," which commences from 1776.

www.greatseal.com...

Heres a nice one. This is at Coronado Naval Base.

OH NO! Architects worried more about the functionality of a building from the ground that the air. Stupidity does not equal conspiracy.

Just another nice coincidence in the heart of the USA.

Not a coincidence, it doesn't actually exist. If you bothered to look at the maps (but again, you couldn't be bothered to do the research) an entire arm of the pentagram is missing (there is no street under it). Any time 4 streets intersect you get a diagonal if you place the map at a certain angle, and, oh no, the square and compass appears! Its not really there, its pattern recognition.

Alex Jones is quite real, and a shill extraordinaire. He'll say anything you want to hear as long as he finds a way to make money off it. Which he does, by the truck loads.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Thats very nice. I won't bout my conspiracys upon you anymore.

However, why is you're a "Low Level" Mason if there is no hierarchy.

And I do dispute that you'd have better leeway in a court that me, why, because many of the founding fathers we're masons.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Thats very nice. I won't bout my conspiracys upon you anymore.

Oh don't do that. I enjoy debunking, although I would prefer people just get the facts and not believe in them...but thats a goal and not likely to happen.

However, why is you're a "Low Level" Mason if there is no hierarchy.

I'm not a low level mason. The name is meant to be a sarcastic comment on those who believe in the hierarchy concept. When I first heard of it I was reading this site, and the idea was so absurd and laughable I decided to register with this name when I decided to stop lurking and start posting.

And I do dispute that you'd have better leeway in a court that me, why, because many of the founding fathers we're masons.

The opposite is actually true. You see, people like you discriminate against me. You believe I am some agent in a vast conspiracy and hate and judge me because of that. I am FAR less likely to get a fair trial than you are. In fact I'd make sure not to wear any jewelry or tell anyone I was a mason in a court room because not only would it backfire, it would most certainly get me punished far more than a non-mason would be.

SOME of the founding fathers were masons, sure. Lots of not so great people have been masons as well.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Correction. I don't discriminate against you, I discriminate against shady characters. And of my reserach I believe I have some respect for you and the Masons now, but I'll leave that little 1% bugger to linger that there might be something more than meets the eye. Not that it's anything more than 1%.

As far as you debunking my conspiracies. There is no proof that Norvus Ordo Seclorum doesnt mean New Order of the Ages, I don't care what greatseal.com or any government says, I care about literature and people that are familiar with old terms of latin, hence.

Latin term or phrase: annuit coeptis norvus ordo seclorum
appears on back of one dollar bill
Allie

"He (God) favors our undertakings"/ "New order of the ages."
Explanation:
Looking Into the Beliefs of our Founding Fathers

To get an indication of the spiritual leaning of our founding fathers, we need to look no further than our own one dollar bill. Here we find, of all things, a pyramid with the All-Seeing Eye of God above it and the Latin words Annuit Coeptis- "He (God) favors our undertakings," and the words Norvus Ordo Seclorum- "New order of the ages." This symbol is the reverse side of the Great Seal of the U.S.

That's from someone with history of latin literature to.

So I'll believe that.
You believe your opinion.
We're all happy.

Also why is it you say Alex Jones makes a great deal of money off his documentaries? He offers people to watch them free, to.

Also, are you indoctrinating that leaders from multiple countires meeting in one place is legal? I think the congress would beg to differ.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Correction. I don't discriminate against you, I discriminate against shady characters. And of my reserach I believe I have some respect for you and the Masons now, but I'll leave that little 1% bugger to linger that there might be something more than meets the eye. Not that it's anything more than 1%.

If you are being truthful, then good for you. However, there are people who hate masons with every fiber of their being because they get caught up in anti-mason conspiracy sites and are blinded with rage against people who, honestly, have done absolutely nothing to them nor are involved in any conspiracy. Beyond those people, there are those who simply believe anything they read and so will pre-judge masons. Then there is everyone else - and a portion of society that thinks highly of masons and because of that holds them to a naturally higher standard than everyone else. If a judge, prosecutor, or jury member is a mason - I will be held to a extremely high standard. In any case, I lose. My best chance is getting people who don't know anything about freemasonry - anyone who knows about it is going to hold me to a higher standard.

I have never found myself in a court room as a defendant, and hopefully never will. However, were I ever to find myself in the position the chances of me being discriminated upon because I am a mason are higher than just average joe citizen. I certainly would never indicate my affiliation unless directly asked and would never do any signs (of course those are always confined to the lodge anyways, but you always hear mythical urban legends about it anyways).

As far as you debunking my conspiracies. There is no proof that Norvus Ordo Seclorum doesnt mean New Order of the Ages, I don't care what greatseal.com or any government says, I care about literature and people that are familiar with old terms of latin, hence.

I never said it didn't mean "New Order of the Ages" - but you ASSUME this means some sort of diabolical conspiracy. The PERSON WHO CAME UP WITH THE PHRASE and recommended it put on the seal specifically stated its meaning was in honor of the new country. Not a conspiracy, no NWO, nothing else. Just the founding of a new country, for which many people had high hopes. You can't get anymore authentic and direct than that. The phrase is one of the easiest to debunk conspiracies.

To get an indication of the spiritual leaning of our founding fathers, we need to look no further than our own one dollar bill. Here we find, of all things, a pyramid with the All-Seeing Eye of God above it and the Latin words Annuit Coeptis- "He (God) favors our undertakings," and the words Norvus Ordo Seclorum- "New order of the ages." This symbol is the reverse side of the Great Seal of the U.S.

You are using the dollar bill as to somehow gauge the spirituality of the founding fathers. This makes absolutely no sense, because none of them were alive when the reverse design came into circulation in the 1900s.

Also why is it you say Alex Jones makes a great deal of money off his documentaries? He offers people to watch them free, to.

Alex Jones is absolutely rolling in money. He makes money from fear mongering - tell people that a big, scary NWO is out to get them and that they have to fight it. As the NWO isn't real, he can fight it without ever fearing to lose. His radio show sells "survival kits" and the advertising revenue that comes from that, the advertising revenue from his website, and his complete line of merchandise and books in his online store. I read a website that estimated his yearly income from fear mongering is around 200-500k. Its hard to get exact numbers because he won't release the information. He'll tell you whatever you want to here. The truth is he IS the very "elite" he wants you to wage war against.

Also, are you indoctrinating that leaders from multiple countires meeting in one place is legal? I think the congress would beg to differ.

No, I am speaking the truth that there is nothing illegal about leaders meeting in once place from different countries. What do you think the G7 is? The UN? Congress has blessed all these. In fact Congress members REGULARLY travel and meet in groups with leaders of other countries. Joe Biden, traveling as a senator (and not VP-Elect), is on a international trip meeting with leaders as we speak. Nothing illegal about it.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Only part I'm saying is illegal is they have no consent to meet where they did in Canada. And that is illegal last time I checked, congress didn't approve nor did anyone else.

As far as your disbelief in the NWO. You'll see.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

They can meet whatever they want. Please cite the explicit law that says they can't, and the context language surrounding the law.

The NWO isn't real, it was a political phrase used to make a good sound bite. People have been predicting it was "right around the corner" every year for the past 20 or so.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Correction. I don't discriminate against you, I discriminate against shady characters.

Shady characters you've alleged are all about yet for whom you seem not to be willing to actually cite what must be a vast litany of links to reputable sources that would actually back up your assertions.

So yes, you DO discriminate without reason (and it would seem proudly so, I might add).

And of my reserach I believe I have some respect for you and the Masons now, but I'll leave that little 1% bugger to linger that there might be something more than meets the eye. Not that it's anything more than 1%.

Don't kid yourself. You don't have even that much respect and it's clear and evident from every post you've made.

You have a chip on your shoulder because you seem to need to hate Masons and Masonry for reasons known only to you (if you even understand yourself, that is). If you'd actually done any real research (you know, like actually talking with a Mason before your opinion was cast in stone) you'd have an inkling of why your shotgun hate is so out of touch with reality.

As far as you debunking my conspiracies. There is no proof that Norvus Ordo Seclorum doesnt mean New Order of the Ages

Using that kind of logic, I assert that it actually means "Shave and a haircut, two bits"

Moving right along

He makes his money of the cupidity of others such as yourself who tune into the hatefest and malarky that is his radio program. Not to put too fine and edge on it but he mixes-in a smidgen of half-truth filled-out with a heaping dollop of inuendo, falsehoods and non sequiturs that keeps the rubes listening.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
does any one remember some years ago childrens homes abuse in conway,these free mason paedophiles came from llanelli south wales . there is a file on me in the royal courts of justice in london, as an advisor there was looking through the file i noticed conway county councel. i have never lived in conway north wales or been arrested there. there was a lot of covering up by the police and councel which was printed in news papers, fact not fiction. i guess thats why i get a lot of harassment when i go there. free mason paedophiles make sure the abused can not track them down and get revenge. the more i was digging into my childhood history the more trouble i was having from people. free masons have abused children drugged and driven mad to cover what happened to them. i also read that the abused children felt suicidal ,people feel like that when drugs like crack coccaine is crushed up and put in their sugar then taken away. have you ever seen a dead adult giving evidence about child abuse

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
people who slag off free masons should take care especialy the abused as they can track you through your ip address your mobile phone and put gps trackers on your car . and thats all over the world.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by read between the lines
people who slag off free masons should take care especialy the abused as they can track you through your ip address your mobile phone and put gps trackers on your car . and thats all over the world.

Y'know, I almost failed grammar in High School and that still doesn't make much sense to me.

Basically you are stating Masons are all horrible people and everyone should be scared of them, right?

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by read between the lines

I am stumped by people who can believe things that are not only so obviously wrong, but so obviously wrong that mere minutes of googling would be able to figure out. Is it just more fun to believe in things you make up instead of the truth.

I can see it now, old men (all the young masons have full time jobs, after all) who argue over whether dues should be raised from $51 to $52 and most of whom have never used a computer are covertly stalking people with high technology that most younger people can't even understand. Be careful, they might chase after you, and with their walking canes they can be dangerous!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I think this thread has struck a nerve in the system. There are people in here denying the existence of the "Illuminati" or whatever you're want to name it.

Like George Carlin said, it's a big club but we're not it.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkStar86

People are being called pedo's, rapist, ect. Of course it hit a nerve.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

i know a 7th level free mason his name is johann from iceland and he told me this . he also has a gold ring with the free mason mark running through a black onex stone so stop lieing .gays have special signes they give each over and so do paedophile free masons.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join