It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Wales paedophilia ring exposed: Masonic involvement.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Here it is, proof from a veritable news source about Masonic involvement in a paedophilia ring.

This is for all those Satanic Ritual Abuse sufferers who have come to this site and had their voices drowned out with calls of 'proof! proof! proof!'

Well here it is:

Link

External source (icnorthwales.icnetwork.co.uk...)

Former Birmingham police officer Raymond Ketland, 66, of Nant y Coed, Glan Conwy, became involved with the girl after noticing sexual activity on Llanddulas beach.

He admitted two charges of sexual activity with a minor, taking indecent photographs of a child and facilitating a child sex offence, and was jailed for two and a half years.

Ketland had become involved partly through a fellow Mason.

Andrew Thomas, prosecuting, said: "He recognised one of them as a fellow member of his Masonic Lodge, who walked up to him and asked 'Do you want to have a bit of fun?' He pointed out a girl who was with them."

Mr Thomas later confirmed Ket-land had refused to divulge the identity of his fellow Mason to investigating officers.

Catholic Bishop Gerard Crane, called as a character witness by Ketland's defence, said his friend was "totally distraught" at what had happened.

The scariest part is that he called the a Bishop as a character witness! The rot it seems is very very deep.

Thanks to a friend at davidickeforum.com for alerting me to this news story.

[edit on 8-5-2006 by Edelweiss Pirate]

Mod Edit: to repair link and add ex quote box

[edit on 8-5-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I'm agast that you would even consider the depravity of two men (who happened to be masons) as proof that the masonic lodge was guilty of anything. If you were in court you would be thrown out and chastized by the judge for even implying such a thing.

CX

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Lets just hope that people don't start tarring all masons with the same brush, like is often the case with the church and preists who abuse. Yes i hope those involved in this fry for what they did, and i hope that masonic loyalty does'nt hinder the judicial or investigative proccess.

Every community, career group, religeon, organisation etc has it's fair share of weirdos who deserve everything they get when they are caught doing things like this, lets not forget though, that there are many more in those groups who are good people doing good things.

Before anyone says it, no i'm not a mason, policeman, judge or man of the cloth, i just hate the backlash innocent people get from this sort of story.

CX.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Quote:

"Ketland had become involved partly through a fellow Mason."

Now that's quite a telling line.

Presumably without Masonic involvement he would never have been invloved.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Befor making any acusation, ask yourself "if this man were a priest, would it prove that cathoicism condones pedophilia?" We know that some do, but not as a whole. If it were an ATS member would we be able to say that ATS condones this behavior?

People act on their own. Their association with different groups may or may not have anything to do with their actions. Organizations are comprised of people. Not all of them are nice. Think before you jump to conclusions.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
When a group of grown men opperate in secret, with secret rituals, and other trappings of the occult.

Astro, you think it's strange that folks make broad generalizations when some of the members are caught with their pants down [sts]?

I don't!

Openess and transparency of Masonic Lodges would go a long way to their being untarred with any brush at all.

Just my .02. Thats all!

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edelweiss Pirate
Presumably without Masonic involvement he would never have been invloved.

He recognised one of them as a fellow member of his Masonic Lodge, who walked up to him and asked 'Do you want to have a bit of fun?' He pointed out a girl who was with them."

Meaning it wasn't the action of some in-lodge cabal or the masonic organization. It was a couple of scumbags who happened to be masons. They recognized each other and went and did this stuff. They should be punished.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
How many times can the masons spin out the same lie when time and time again these crimes are being exposed, including members of this very forum who have been treat with undisguised contempt by those with secrets to keep.
So what about this:

nwowatcher.com...

External source:

By Greg Szymanski

Mauri had a tough beginning, being sold by her parents to an Illuminati cult group as a child sacrifice.

At the age of three, offered up in a bathtub drowning, she miraculously survived, coming back from the dead on a slab in a Cedar City, Utah, morgue.

But from that day forward, death may have been a better alternative. It may have been better since Mauri's life became a living hell.

Now, at age 63, she wants to tell it all, telling all the grizzly details of her life filled with torture and sex slavery, since she fears the Illuminati, - whose Luciferian philosophy is based in torture and abuse - is now setting the American public up for fascist takeover.

"They must be stopped," proclaimed Mauri as she told her story on Greg Szymanski's radio show, The Investigative Journal. "I hope my story let's the American people know how devious and dangerous these people really are."

And regarding the details of her own tragic story, starting with being sold by her parents in exchange for a house to an Illuminati cult group, involving high-level influential members, she reflected back at the painful and humiliating experience.

Or the trully chilling story of Sarah Paine who was snatched from a street in West Sussex on July 1, 2000. Her body was found 16 days later, ten miles away. A paedophile Roy Whiting was convicted of her abduction and murder, and sentenced to life in prison.

Open and shut? Not quite. Because there's this painting Sarah left behind, displayed in her classroom, which was reproduced in the Sun newspaper four days after her disappearance: a man standing upon a 13-square checkered floor, between columns bearing Sarah's name. He wears what appears to be an apron of 33 studs, and holds an object in his left hand. His right sleeve is also missing.

It's evil beyond words.
We will only stop it when we admit that it is really happening.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Hokay, whatever turns yer crank.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
What a strangely cold blooded thing to say.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
whaaa there is absolutely nothing occult about the masonic lodge--It is a religious fraternal organization. Back in the beginning--when the lodge was first founded--there was a great need for secrecy, as members were persecuted & killed for their belief in a supreme being. Over the interveining years, the need for absolute secrecy has become less and less, but it has become a cherished tradition within the lodge and is not likely to change. The masons do a great deal of good in this old world, they just do not desire publicity for their good deeds.

[edit on 8-5-2006 by Astronomer70]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Not really. From your posts, you seem to have a woody about Masonry and anything you can smear with, you seem to take great delight in doing. As Astronomer70 pointed out in the first reply, your 'evidence' for a masonic connection (such that it is) would have been laughed out of court and, as CX then pointed out, it's of no more relavence than if the two men were left-handed. For that matter, if they were both coppers, would you be proclaiming a copper conspiracy from the rooftops? I doubt it somehow.

You have your agenda

[edit on 8-5-2006 by Fitzgibbon]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astronomer70
whaaa there is absolutely nothing occult about the masonic lodge--It is a religious fraternal organization.

Fraternal... Yes... Religious... No.

Best said here:

www.masonicinfo.com...

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
"He recognised one of them as a fellow member of his Masonic Lodge, who walked up to him and asked 'Do you want to have a bit of fun?' He pointed out a girl who was with them."

This means that a Mason invited another mason to have sex with a child.

It gets no clearer than this.

This is what they do all the time. Drugs, sex, money.. anything to exercise control through blackmail (oooh a Mason word, quelle surprise!)

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Mirthful Me belief in a supreme being is a pre-requisite for membership in the masonic lodge. The lodge itself is not a religious organization, it is an organization made up of members with a common belief in an almighty father.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
So, I'll spell it slowly so you can understand

If...they...were...coppers,...would...you...be...claiming...all...cops...are...paedophiles?

Because them being masons isn't germaine to them being paedophiles. Geddit?

The rest of your post is beyond the pale and you're just trolling

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Plenty of Masons pedos scum. Cannot be hidden. Aleister Crowley was a pedo, and he's a hero of sorts in masonry.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Cool, Nakash, a non mason on this thread... bonus!

At last, we might finally start getting somewhere with this discussion about, let me spell it out for you Fitzgibbon:

C_O_N_S_P_I_R_A_C_Y

There is a massive conspiracy organised by child abusing secret society satanists to usher in an evil and tyrannical New World Order, whose aim is to introduce martial law and a microchipped controlled population.

That's the current state of play ladies and gentlemen, just in case the masons here might have helped you to forget the fact.

Exposing this is my only agenda.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astronomer70
Mirthful Me belief in a supreme being is a pre-requisite for membership in the masonic lodge. The lodge itself is not a religious organization, it is an organization made up of members with a common belief in an almighty father.

Emphasis mine. I would also dispute "it is an organization made up of members with a common belief in an almighty father." My lodge has Christians, Jews, Hindus Muslims, Buddhists, and several Deists... Common belief? I think not. A bond to live and work in harmony? Most certainly.

Altar Monkeys, not just for more than one HBOS anymore...

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edelweiss Pirate

"He recognised one of them as a fellow member of his Masonic Lodge, who walked up to him and asked 'Do you want to have a bit of fun?' He pointed out a girl who was with them."

This means that a Mason invited another mason to have sex with a child.

It gets no clearer than this.

This is what they do all the time. Drugs, sex, money.. anything to exercise control through blackmail (oooh a Mason word, quelle surprise!)

Yes there's good and bad in all things. What you're selling though is more agenda than facts.

Now to the bold, I would guess that this happens every day with crackheads. So by your logic Masons are crackheads? Makes taking over the world a little difficult when you're either in jail, stoned or dead.

And no, I'm not a Mason, just can't stand to see logic so wickedly twisted.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join