It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think it is funny....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
-How items like box cutters and clay like substances have become the tools of terrorists in the minds of americans.
-How people in america seem to think their government is here to help them,look at your tax bill and ponder it's destination.
-How most americans think they still have any kind of constitutional rights,and do not realise that the constitution was written to control the government from infringing on those rights they already had,yes had.
-How americans have surrendered their legal system to the attorneys instead of trying to learn how to deal with the courts themselves,a little knowledge will save you a lot of money.
-How the US has gone to war on something that has no face,no country,no set location,and with the approval of the people,who now know the war was started on lies.
-How people in the US trust the garbage that comes into their home from the media as resembling anything like truth,when it is almost all lies told out of context to resemble the truth.
I could go on,but this is a waste of my time,you all can keep wasting yours.
Believe what you want to believe,but know this.
You are being dragged down a hole which was dug for someone else,that hole was dug by your government and it is where they should be going,not you and me.
Almost everything that happens in the world is orchestrated to drag you into this hole so your government will not have to pay for it's mistakes.
When you die in some war or terrorist event,just remember,it is death by proxy,it is you and me dying so the ones who are the cause of the trouble can live on.
And they don't deserve to.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
unbalanced....
Though I can agree with much of what you say, when applied to a bigger picture....I do think this....:

-How items like box cutters and clay like substances have become the tools of terrorists in the minds of americans.

....was a "message".....that the airlines securities, though seemingly getting better, are still incompetent....merely symbolic....the point made was that if one can get these items on a jet-airliner, since August, undiscovered......anything else that they "symbolize" can also be brought onboard, undiscovered.....

Just a thought....

regards
seekerof

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
....Odd how some people who visits a board that proclaims "Deny Ignorance" will read an article,and completely debunk or discount it on the basis that the author may be biased in his/her view.
Just because someone may be expressing their view,and that view they may be expressing is a bit too extreme for the readers tastes,does not mean there is no substance to what the author is saying.
Bias is manifested more in the view of the reader who refuses to accept the author's view without considering the possibility there may be some truth in it.
Many here can only deny ignorance,the fact of the matter those who do not read the article,or whatever, no matter how much it may offend them,and place it in the "open mind " file makes then ignorant,this "the author is biased" crap just keeps them blind when if they considered what the author was saying and researched the information beyond their "the author is biased" determination,they might actually see something that they did not before.
I guess in short,if it ain't presented in a "PC" manner,nobody looks beyond that.
It's not everybody,but it's a lot of them.
But I have come to the realisation that it doesn't make any difference anyway,the media is so manipulated that the only ones who really know what is going on right now are the ones pulling the strings.
So there really is no point to it and it's all a waste of time,no matter what you think you know.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The US being the lone superpower in the world it is pretty funny that most of its citizens are completly ignorant with what is going on and are quick to jump on any bandwagon that the media makes out to be popular. Nobody cares what the government does as long as they got food and beer. The "fair and balanced" news stations are somewhat responsible for the dumbing down of America. Our politicions thrive off the population being ignorant and use that to push their unfounded campains and use the lack of long term memory of the population to get away with all their lies. It seems that the average US person has a memory of 2 weeks and anything that happens before that is irrelevant. Does anyone remember when dubya was campaining for president that one of the things on his agenda was a regime change in Iraq? We are not there because of 9/11 or WMD's, we are there because our president wanted to out Hussein.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Getting rid of Hussein was just an excuse.
9/11 was done by saudi's supposedly,not Iraqis,so why attack Iraq?,Afghanistan?...?.
Feed "peak oil" into a search engine and see what you get back,things are not good on planet earth as far as petroleum reserves.
Dubya went after what is left so he and his cronies would be able to control and profit from what's left,which happens to almost all be located in the middle east,the PATRIOT act and VICTORY act were put out there to shut us up when we get sick of their greedy little oil war.
If you are against what the government is doing,the acts mentioned earlier will tag you a terrorist,if you are against the war on terror,then you must be a terrorist,this is getting rediculous.
But it is happening.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I agree with you unbalanced. I hate how naive the general populus is.

new topics

top topics

join