It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Aliens Abduct Beings From Planets Other Than From Earth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
If aliens are abducting humans would that mean that they could be abducting life from other planets other than ours? What would stop them from abducting life from say "Planet X". Why would aliens be abducting just humans and not life from other planets?

[edit on 8-5-2006 by The_Truth_Seeker]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It would be reasonable to assume that different vessels and companies of aliens have diferent assignments. For example, ET1 went to school to study humans, ET2 went to school to study the inhabitants of "Planet X", ET1's ship is going to come here and work here, while ET2 goes somewhere else. I'm sure they meet somewhere , exchange info, or whatever, but their work depends on their area of study.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The nature and focus of an empire is to expand as much as possible. It stands to reason that if the Service-To-Self (STS) Zetan-aliens treat us like laboratory animals and slaves, that they also treat other peoples in distant humanoid systems - who are probably less technologically advanced than we are - exactly the same way. We are rapidly getting to the point whereby common citizens will be able to obtain advanced infrared sensing technology; this will greatly frustrate the Zetan agenda because it renders their EM cloaking technology useless.

Comparatively, medieval systems are in a much worse situation.

[edit on 8-5-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Maybe they want to learn about our physiology or are experementing with human cloning. You always hear the "sex with aliens" stories, maybe they need to aquire human tissue.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
According to Travis Walton , they do . I think this is one of the more genuine cases of abduction ever documented and he mention the things that he saw in the ship such as human bodys , skulls of other beings and so on .

Remenber that ? They even show that in the movie ( Fire in The Sky ) .

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I have pondered on this very thought as well and have discussed it with a select few friend's, and they all seem to agree on the the topic of "We were put here as guinea pig's" for their alledged experiments.
Now, for what they apparently planned to do for an overall plan is beyond us, (My coherts of discussion) but one thing is very apparent in the thought and the realization of the topic, which is there is good intention's for us , and some very terrible one's as well.
For as the story,"Fire in the Sky", it has it's ramification's on a concious level of being a human. Though the Alien's dipicted from the encounter had done some terribly horrific thing's, I am still not convinced that the Alien's realize that they are doing anything wrong, for the simple fact being,"We Are Lab Rats" for another civilization to tamper and probe with and on.
My own personal opinion, but it seem's to be a popular conclusion to the abduction theory and with acception to such individuals that are on this wave length of discussion.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Truth_Seeker
If aliens are abducting humans would that mean that they could be abducting life from other planets other than ours?

IF there are aliens on other planets, some of them are probably getting abducted by some of the others. At this point, however, it doesn't look like there are any aliens out there, either to abduct, or be abducted.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fanatic
According to Travis Walton , they do . I think this is one of the more genuine cases of abduction ever documented and he mention the things that he saw in the ship such as human bodys , skulls of other beings and so on .

I think you're confusing "Fire in the Sky" with "Predator II," with Danny Glover.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

I think you're confusing "Fire in the Sky" with "Predator II," with Danny Glover.

Yeah , yeah ... very funny . C'mon , don't you remenber that part where hes being dragged by the aliens ? E bumps on skulls , etc , they even show somebodys glasses floating . Just whatch it again ...

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

If aliens are abducting humans would that mean that they could be abducting life from other planets other than ours? What would stop them from abducting life from say "Planet X". Why would aliens be abducting just humans and not life from other planets?

maybe they come because we made

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

i think they come here because we inventedthe atomic bomb because think
about it. were did we explode the atomic bom?... in new mexicoand were did the u.f.o crash?in new mexico

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluj
i think they come here because we inventedthe atomic bomb because think
about it. were did we explode the atomic bom?... in new mexicoand were did the u.f.o crash?in new mexico

There was no UFO crash in New Mexico. Where's your theory now, Mr. Theory Boy?

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   

According to Travis Walton , they do. I think this is one of the more genuine cases of abduction ever documented and he mention the things that he saw in the ship such as human bodys, skulls of other beings and so on.

There's a few good sites about the incident here and here.

new topics

top topics

join