It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ODESSA the Nazi secret.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

I was reading over the weekend and found some interesting articles relating to the ODESSA group, an alleged secret organization that constructed a succesfull escape plan for fleeing nazi's and their looted wealth at the end of ww2.

It's guestimated that over 70 Billion in Nazi loot still remains un accounted for; although as laundering operations through swiss banks were perfectley executed, the chance of retrieving or tracing this present day would seem impossible.

Does any one have any information/articles regarding a possible link with ODESSA to any of the modern day secret societies? or in fact more recent information regarding ODESSA'S modern day movements...if any?

ODESSA claimed responsibility in a note for the 9 July 1979 car bombing in France aimed at anti-Nazi activists Serge and Beate Klarsfeld, this was the last time there was a reference to the secret (terrorist?) group.

Although the chance is super slim, theres a possibiltty that much of the afore mentioned Nazi loot is hidden away in South american bank vaults, this appeared to be one of the more favourable bolt holes of the Nazi's and Argentina was known to be sypmathetic to the Nazi's cause, with Joseph mengle repotrtedley living out his final years there, escaping trial for his hideous crimes.

I'd be interested in any posts relating to the S.American/ Nazi connection any of you may have?

Regards.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Not only did the loot leave germany by plane it also was loaded on boats and subs.

I have an uncle that invested in a salvage company that has found a german sub on the bottom of the atlantic, it is said to contain priceless german artifact , gold ,platinum,and other treasures. I think there was a special on the history channel about this sub,but anyway the salvage company is suppose to have cut a hole in her hull to peek inside and to evaluate weather it is worth raising this sub.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
ive heard rumours of these 'Secret Sub's' that were supposed to have left Nazi germany at the end of the war,it would be interesting to see what transpires with your uncles investment?

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I was in error saying it was a german sub it was actually a enormous Japanese submarine that was carrying a cargo of gold to Nazi Germany late in World War II. American torpedo bombers ambushed it and sent the sub to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. Decades later, an American treasure hunter, Paul Tidwell, learned of sub I-52 while conducting research in the U.S. National Archives. Tidwell's original intent was to raise the gold, and he spent years finding investors for the elaborate search and salvage expeditions . Yet, as a decorated Vietnam vet, he also has a keen interest in military history, and he located American Navy veterans who participated in the sinking of the sub in 1944. The American vets accompanied the expedition to the submarine, and Tidwell later brought artifacts from the wreck to family members of the sub's doomed crew in Japan. The attempt to salvage the gold from the I-52 was troubled, Deep below the waves, the shattered hull of the submarine is the subject of some magnificent underwater filming. I think national geographic did a special on this one.

you can read more here if interested---www.uh.edu...

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
oh here is other info on this ;

In a reprise of the Deutschland efforts of World War I to move high-priority cargo through the blockade, the Japanese sent the cargo-carrying I-52 (356 feet long, cruising range of 27,000 miles at 12 knots) from Indonesia with a cargo of rubber, tin, opium, quinine, tungsten, molybdenum, and two metric tons of gold bullion, bound for Nazi-occupied France. Allied radio intercepts had pinpointed a mid-ocean rendezvous with U-530, to transfer a coast pilot, a radar technician, and some new radar equipment to assist I-52 in running the Allied gauntlet. Sunk on June 23, 1944 by an aircraft from the jeep-carrier USS Bogue, I-52 was discovered in May 1995 under 17,000 feet of water

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
several nazi war criminals were able to escape to south america via odessa and the "ratlines",vatican aided escape routes at the end of world war 2. several were welcomed with open arms by the peron government of argentina, as well as the governments of bolivia and other south american countries. i have about a one inch thick stack of printouts from the national archives,cia, and other govt. agencies about the war criminals and this subject. i just haven't had time to do any research yet. it'd make a great research project.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
There is alot of information to be found on the net regarding the nazi germany and artifacts. Hitler had special units just made for escavading and searching for artifacts all over the world even in Antarctica.

Hitlers goal was to find the svastika symbol on ancient artifacts to prove his arien race to be the true origin of humanity. Svastikas ARE actually found on ancient artifacts and I believe are a symbol of wisdom, power etc. You can find this topic in the upcoming Da Vinci Code movie.

There is also a game out for the PC that deals with the Nazi Secrets and their Nibiru connection. The game is called NIBIRU. I started playing it and its not bad so far.

[edit on 9-5-2006 by theTRUTHtheWAY]

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
the nazi connection to nibiru? do you have some more info that you could post up here?

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka47
the nazi connection to nibiru? do you have some more info that you could post up here?

Try this website for a start. There is plenty out there just google it. There is also a book called "The Twelfth Planet" which contains alot of info

www.darkstar1.co.uk...

[edit on 18-5-2006 by theTRUTHtheWAY]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Betcha didn't know that Bushes grandaddy helped them

Prescott bush, was directly aiding the Odessa operation thru various means
of course, with as much money as he had given the nazis, it seemed only logical that he would help them move it.

Prescott bush and the Nazis

just so wierd, how so much of todays conspiracies seem to trail back to those in power...

more exciting than a movie of the week

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Here are some links to the missing WWII fortune that most fascinates me - The Amber Room

www.usnews.com...

www.amberroom.org...

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I read a book on this once. It was fact-based fiction, but it was damn intresting by way of the many intresting and odd facts it contained. Eventually, some of the loot was found in a mine. Or perhaps the mine was uncovered in the 40's,. and something else happened . . . can't remember.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Interesting nazi secrets.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Recreation of Nazis escaping at the end of WW2. My own artwork.

top topics

join