It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Circulation of conspiracies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
How is it that somebody you have never met can fuel your need for a conspiracy caper? Don't you find it a tad odd that their stories never do anything except expand? On the one hand I read about how Bush or Cheney are plotting wars so they can be extra-rich ( like Ted Turner or Hollywood does with movies and such ), yet where is the stock footage of this BS? Also, how come conspiracies never go full circle? A drunk Kennedy lies about being drunk and checks into the Mayo clinic? Kind of like Rush with painkillers? Is there a zealot prosecutor trying to figure out how to get that Kennedy in jail like like the zealot in Florida who tried to put Rush in prison for life? I doubt it. I don't listen to Rush, but a conspiracy site that tends to swing to the left is a conspiracy itself! Take a good look around kids. Bush this, Cheney that and the always predictable attack on not every church, but one in particular. Almost every page here. No validations, just capers.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I also think most of you anti-Catholics never were Catholics and don't know jack about the churches good as well as evils throughout. Who do you clowns think the Catholic Church hired time and time again to paint and design their Churches? ( Leonardo? ) Where do you nuts think Classical music came from? Handel, Bach and on and on I really could go. Instead of treating our Islamic idiotic friends the way they treat the world ( and their woman ) most flabby two-bit actors have decided to film them in a good light while making Americans look like bigots. They are cowards who treat Catholics as if they are some conspiracy riddle, complete with all sorts of fictional plots. Better watch it althought, because there are a billion of us on this planet too. Those illegals crossing the border are not to keen on Islamics or stupid Saturday night skits either. So play it out because you got nothing on us except the little green men from Area 51 that seems to be on every page here. And you laugh at us?

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I also think most of you anti-Catholics never were Catholics and don't know jack about the churches good as well as evils throughout. Who do you clowns think the Catholic Church hired time and time again to paint and design their Churches? ( Leonardo? ) Where do you nuts think Classical music came from? Handel, Bach and on and on I really could go. Instead of treating our Islamic idiotic friends the way they treat the world ( and their woman ) most flabby two-bit actors have decided to film them in a good light while making Americans look like bigots. They are cowards who treat Catholics as if they are some conspiracy riddle, complete with all sorts of fictional plots. Better watch it althought, because there are a billion of us on this planet too. Those illegals crossing the border are not to keen on Islamics or stupid Saturday night skits either. So play it out because you got nothing on us except the little green men from Area 51 that seems to be on every page here. And you laugh at us?

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Sand,

Good points, however what is the context of the note. Would appreciate if you could elaborate a bit on your thoughts?

Rgds

K23

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I think this is about The Da Vinci Code.

But it was just too raging and angry to completely "get", so I think I'll have a :w: and leave it to "you guys".

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
If you have a problem with Dan Brown's, "The Da Vinci Code", why don't you go to his house and call him a "clown" instead of calling us one?

I also think most of you anti-Catholics never were Catholics...

Since when did one need to be a catholic to become anti-catholic?

top topics

join