It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A discussion of my work

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Well, that’s quite some web sight you’ve got there Wade. Well written, easy to read and quite compelling. Well done! I can’t claim to have read all of it, but I think I hit the salient majority of it.

I think we agree on the importance of spirituality to mankind overcoming the ‘dark side’ that currently dominates us and so that’s where I’d like to start. First a comment rather than a question. I too have explored the mystical; in my case it was transcendental meditation, and I eventually achieved OBE’s. These experiences led me to understand that there is both an evil and positive side to the spiritual world, with my last OBE being so terrifying that I gave it up for good. I have become convinced that psychic experiences are a product of communication with the spirit world, whether the ‘better angels’ of those obedient to the Creator, or the rebellious spirits who can easily deceive any of us and appear/perform as we expect. My point is a gentle warning that emptying the mind opens it to access by any spirit that wishes to do so. My .02

It seems that you’re an evolution guy, and I’m wondering if you see evolution as the origin of life, or in the more general adaptation sense. If the former, do you see spirituality as eternal, and if so, how do you reconcile this with a happenstance beginning to life?

As to the ET subject, I’m wondering if you’re familiar with the book of Enoch, and Gen. 6

www.heaven.net.nz...

What do you think of the possibility that ET’s are spiritual beings, and that the advanced technology we know to exist, including genetic manipulation, was received by spiritual means? The fact that nephilim means ‘those who from heaven to earth fell’ has to have some meaning one way or another I would think.

Also, you describe your friend as ‘calling’ the UFO’s. I find this analogous to prayer, what do you think? Is it possibly a spiritual phenomena?

Look forward to your reply, more practical questions to come.

Patrick

[edit on 16-4-2007 by resistor]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Hi Patrick:

On evolution, I once had a chunk of my site that my editor did not like, so I nixed it. It dealt with my views on evolution. I believe that the entire purpose of the physical plane (and all planes) is the evolution of consciousness. Michael addresses the subject fairly comprehensively:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

There is interplay of the physical being and its consciousness, and highly evolved organisms can host more highly evolved consciousness. If the current scientific paradigm allowed consciousness into its equations, it would really begin to go someplace. The materialistic focus of the present scientific paradigm greatly limits the discipline. The science of consciousness is the greatest science of all. Consciousness is not a byproduct of chemical and physical processes. It is the other way around. Those who have OBEs get a hint of this. Yes, particularly in these dark days, bringing in the light (and asking for its protection) when meditating or going OOB is important. There are indeed some “baddies” out there.

I would not call myself a keen Bible scholar, but I am familiar with a lot of the apocrypha, although my acquaintance with the Book of Enoch is slight. I believe that ancient texts have recorded many encounters with unearthly beings, whether they be inter-dimensional, extraterrestrial, both, etc.

Because ultimately all is spirit, ETs are definitely spiritual beings, and there are many facets to the issue, such as inter-dimensionality, that go far beyond the nuts-and-bolts aspect of it. Yes, James Gilliland actually used the word “prayer” to describe when he asked the UFOs to light up for us, and I presented it that way.

www.ahealedplanet.net...

James has been attacked by the “bad” ETs too (a negative gray in one instance), and military and spooks crawl all over the area. There is a deeply spiritual aspect of the craft and their occupants, but we are also witnessing their craft, which may be alive.

The advanced technologies are indeed related to advanced consciousness/ spiritual development. One reason I am going about my efforts how I am is that I believe the energy source tapped into by the free energy devices that I am aware of is divine. Until we can muster enough divine intention (caring for others):

www.ahealedplanet.net...

the “baddies” will keep us from enjoying the benefits of it. That is partly why it IS a conundrum,

www.ahealedplanet.net...

and only methods aligned with the light are really worth pursuing, which is partly why I do not try to “force it.” Maybe humanity is not ready for abundance and a healed planet, and we need to experience hell on earth first (where it is obviously heading, and fast).

I hope that addresses your questions somewhat, and I am glad you got something from my work. Feel free to ask more.

Best,

Wade

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Excellent work Wade

I think your essay might cause a few paradigm shift amongst some members of the radical left. If not, they will at least learn the origin of the term.

Like all your writings, this one contains quite a few nuggets, and I’m glad I have printed it out for future reference. (it’s actually 21 pages printed out, not 13)

Your comments regarding Chomsky and JFK, 9/11 and Pearl Harbor was quite interesting and yes, they would fit nicely in the thread I posted previously. Could it be that like Fuller he doesn’t want to be marginalized? Rather than out of fear for his personal safety. Wait a sec… Chomsky is marginalized. (mostly within the US, right?)

A few gems that I found especially illuminating…

Today, we have “laws of physics.” There are no laws of physics, only theories, but to call a theory a law invests it with a quasi-religious certitude, and today’s scientific establishment punishes its heretics with the same zeal as medieval inquisitors did, if not with the same inquisitorial equipment.

He was then invited to meet members of the group that runs the world, and they told him that sitting U.S. presidents and CIA directors were completely ignorant about how the world is really run. They also told him about the $100 billion in quiet money they have paid out to prevent free energy and related technologies from becoming publicly available. .

Now I’ll have to get his book.

The scientific establishment ridiculed reports of Edison’s light bulb and the Wright brothers’ airplane, claiming that both were “impossible,” and could not be bothered to go see it for themselves.

You have motivated me to go to Washington and check it out for myself. Promess.

For the herd’s size, the shepherds’ task is surprisingly easy.

Similarly, I estimate that the Big Boys and their antics only account for about 5-10% of why humanity does not benefit today from free energy, anti-gravity and an abundance paradigm.

I’ll be using that in the NWO forums.

A few years ago, Howard Zinn signed a petition that questions the official 9/11 story, as did Michael Parenti.

I didn’t know that, thanks.

In your writting you describe today’s gloomy circumstances, the absolute corruption underlining the very pillars of our society. Yet, you offer us a message of hope. There is abundance, if only we can acknowledge its possibility.

Thanks you.

BTW: If you do start a thread on free energy, can I suggest the Peak Oil Forum rather than the Science and technology forum. In my opinion, you’ll get more replies there.

EDIT: What are the chances of putting your website in .PDF format?

[edit on 17/4/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hi CN 23:

Your interest is one of the reasons why I post to ATS. Yes, Chomsky IS marginalized in the U.S. There is plenty of speculation about why he accepts the official version of those events. I believe that is partly because how unproductive he has seen attempts to “unmask the conspirators” can be, and I am sympathetic to that sentiment. My approach and goal is different: simply to acknowledge that those dynamics DO exist, and are more important than the rad left collectively believes.

The system in the West largely works because PEOPLE BELIEVE IN IT. And that is because of the obvious material benefits that the West enjoys. We are quickly all turning into losers, and it CAN be different, but enough of us have to care enough to change the course.

I’ll have more to say later, but it is off to work and my 12-hour day begins.

Be well,

Wade

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hi CNut 23:

To your other questions, I have been asked before about making my site into PDF format, and also have been asked to make my site into 50K chunks. Both are technical projects beyond my means and inclination these days. Maybe after I eventually complete my site in a satisfying manner, I will look into alternative presentations, but that is a ways off. Also, my work is designed to be read online, and I just added a new section that tells why.

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Before you make plans to visit Mount Adams, please contact me. I may be able to help line up your visit, and I am not finished making visits there myself.

On the Peak Oil forum, thanks for the tip. My interactions with the Peak Oil crowd have been less than satisfying:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

www.anarkismo.net...

Be well,

Wade

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I just added a new section on what groups I will NOT be contacting to try interesting in free energy:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

and I also added a new section on how to use my site:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

and I describe the pitfall that people like swimmer

www.abovetopsecret.com...

fall into regarding my work:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

We’ll see soon how it goes with the rad left.

Thanks to all who gave me feedback,

Wade

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by wadefrazier3
To your other questions, I have been asked before about making my site into PDF format, and also have been asked to make my site into 50K chunks.

I’d like to print it out for easier reading. That’s why I asked. (Difficult to read on screen)

I may be able to help line up your visit, and I am not finished making visits there myself.

That’d be great thanks.

On the Peak Oil forum, thanks for the tip.

Still, on ATS it would be the best place to put it. (IMO) The title is a bit of a misnomer, since anything regarding energy is usually discussed there.

Excellent Steven Greer lecture that discuses a lot of what you bring up...

Xcon 2004 - Steven Greer, M.D. - The Untold Story of the Disclosure Project (Running time: 48 min)
video.google.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hi CN23:

Thanks for the forum tip. Sorry my essays do not print well enough to easily read.

Just this past week I watched a DVD of Greer speaking at our NEM meeting back in 2004. It was pretty much the same speech that he gives on that video. It is an IMPORTANT message that he is giving. Thx for the link.

Wade

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
HI CN23, I added that link to the Greer video to my rad left essay. Thx.

Wade

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hi:

I have been busy lately, getting my essay ready for trying to interest the rad left in reaching a new level of productivity in their efforts to heal humanity and the planet.

www.ahealedplanet.net...

In the middle of that task, I became aware that charlatanry was perpetrated by one of my early alternative health influences, and I had to do something about it:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

which spurred a companion essay:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

We’ll see how it goes in interesting any promising groups in free energy.

Wade

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
All I can say is WOW, Wade, nice site. I can't pull away from it and I am sure I will read every word on there in due time. Lot's of info that I have not heard before and I will be busy looking up your references probably into the wee hours of the morning.

Seems to me that the owners of this website should give you access to that part of the forum where they discuss the essay, you being the author and all. Or perhaps move the thread to the public forum. I for one would be interested in reading it.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Dear wadefrazier3,

please stop pulling the leg of innocent ATS readers. There is no such thing as free energy. There has never been, and never will be, a demonstration of a perpetual motion machine, or free energy machine. It's nonsense, please stop doing this.

To all the members of this site: please stop listening to people claiming free energy. There is no such thing. I would love it if free energy existed, but years and years of thousands of scientists around the world has proven there is no such thing as free energy.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hi TheComte:

Thanks for reading. I hope you get some worthwhile stuff from my site.

Do you mean there is a new thread in RATS that is discussing one of my essays? This thread was an RATS thread, but it is years old,

and it eventually was "declassified" and made public, when CN23 told them I had joined ATS in order to address a different thread about my writings, here:

If there is a new thread (“private” Internet forums often discuss my work – I can tell, because there will be hundreds of hits above normal to an essay of mine in a few days, but there is no “public” link to it) which is discussing my work, I would think it in their best interests to invite me to the conversation.

Be well,

Wade

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Sorry, masterp, but I am going to make an example of you, as a recent example of the poor responses that I often receive.

I was a key player in the most significant effort yet made to bring alternative energy to the American marketplace. I write about it here:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

and my role in it here:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I was also a founding board member of the New Energy Movement, founded by former astronaut Brian O’Leary:

www.newenergymovement.org...

I was a space brat myself, with my father working in the Mission Control Room during the Space Race:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

At our 2004 New Energy Movement conference, Steven Greer spoke, who presented UFO witnesses at 1997 U.S. Congressional hearings, with Apollo 14’s Ed Mitchell at his side. Greer almost died a few months later of a strange form of cancer, and other members of his team did not survive the experience:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

The primary upshot of Greer’s Disclosure Project is that the UFO cover-up is primarily maintained anymore to keep the exotic technologies that the ETs have, such as FREE ENERGY and anti-gravity, out of the public’s hands, because the games of global control would quickly come to an end. The CIA’s Victor Marchetti has stated the same thing:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

When Greer has briefed the members of the White House, CIA, Pentagon, UN, Vatican and other institutions, he has never received a scoffing reaction,

www.ahealedplanet.net...

but masterp goes so far as to accuse me of lying about such technologies.

I have gone and seen those UFOs myself,

www.ahealedplanet.net...

and present impressive evidence of what we saw:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

My pals have had some of that exotic technology demonstrated to them, both from reverse-engineered captured ET craft:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

and technology developed by good old Yankee ingenuity:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Whatever people think of Dennis Lee, he is widely acknowledged as the most controversial figure in the alternative energy milieu:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I was his partner, and this is the ATS forum, where people supposedly might have a clue about how covert action works – not the U.S. government’s necessarily, but the privatized side, the kind that has paid out $100 billion in quiet money to prevent the earth-changing technologies from coming to market:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

We were offered a billion ourselves:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I declined an alternative energy invitation from the White House last year, as having tea with Bush and Cheney is not high on my list of things to do (and their sincerity is in doubt, let us say : - ) ). We have been to the White House before:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I am writing from EXPERIENCE, and I present the evidence in great detail. For masterp to accuse me of lying to the ATS members because free energy is “impossible” is either dishonest, unintelligent, or naïve. I do not mind being challenged on my facts, but the challengers had better do their homework before joining the fray. Credibility runs both ways. If the challenges do not evidence honesty, intelligence, and that the challengers did their homework, I am not going to waste much time with them.

ATS is supposedly a forum where people have some understanding of how the “black” world works, and some do. However, with depressing regularity, ATS members make inane comments like masterp’s. Here are some recent examples:

(and see StellarX expose the poster’s ignorance below it – people like StellarX are why I keep posting to ATS for now)

This is not the only forum where those kinds of mindless posts are made. Another forum recently discussed my work, and I joined to reply, and one poster in particular attacked me over my UFO writings, acting as if the evidence I presented did not exist. When he could no longer ignore the evidence, he authored a nursery rhyme (literally) to dismiss it, as he regressed to an infantile level.

Many of the educated and scientifically trained are deluded about how science and technology typically “advance.”

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Earth and humanity are in peril, and many ATS members could be in position to do something about it, but first a worthy conversation needs to develop about the important issues, and masterp’s response is NOT an example of it. The ATS members can do better than that.

I am still trying to initiate an intelligent and lively discussion of these vitally important issues, and here is my latest attempt:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

If anybody has any idea of where I might find people that have sufficient honesty, intelligence and the willingness to become informed before launching their opinions, I am willing to listen.

Best,

Wade

[edit on 18-6-2007 by wadefrazier3]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
My head is spinning

Could you be really, reallly kind and post a summary (500 words or so) of your work and your ideas?

Your web site is very impressive, but it's so big and your articles are so long...

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
HI Wade,

I was wondering if I can have your opinion on an article I recently came across on the CNN website:

money.cnn.com...

In particlular, the part that discusses the vortex.

"The universe is made up of turbulence and movement," Harman says. "At first it looks chaotic, but it's not. The same patterns repeat. If you can understand the movement of the single whirlpool when you pull the plug in your bathtub, then you can understand a great deal about movement in the universe."

I was immediately reminded of Viktor Schauberger and Nazi UFOs.

www.frank.germano.com...

Schauberger and Harman are both naturalists, observing the movement in whirlpools. It is said that Schauberger goes on to develop flying discs for the Nazis, using this vortex energy. A new kind of energy that operates cold, as opposed to hot internal combustion engines.

Have you encountered any machines that use this principle? Can you shed any light on the Nazi UFO phenomena in regards to this recent CNN article?

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hi TheComte:

Yes, vortex energy is also considered part of “vacuum” energy. Here is a good link to explain it.

www.vortexpluswater.com...

So, that CNN article is stumbling into that realm. I have seen similar things where “cutting edge” microbiology begins “discovering” things that have been known for 150 years.

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Hi Astyanax

I have tried making nods in the direction of readers like you. A year ago, I boiled down my life’s journey and life’s work into five pages:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

as I responded to Mr. Skeptic’s libelous efforts. Responding to dishonest work such as his is not what I want to spend my time doing. Five hundred words or less? That is an intriguing request, and I’ll see if I can do it, but I will cheat a little, and link to the extended discussions on my site (the links won’t count toward my 500 words : - ) ).

My Website’s Message in Less than Five Hundred Words

What is variously called a healed planet, paradise restored, heaven on earth and other terms is only a few years away,

www.ahealedplanet.net...

if enough humans can be found who simply care enough to make it so. If enough humans cannot be found who care enough, today’s human civilization may be in its last days. As Bucky Fuller said long ago, we are facing Utopia or oblivion:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I embarked on my journey, after years of grooming, at age sixteen, when I had my mystical awakening

www.ahealedplanet.net...

not long after my first professional mentor invented what a major federal study concluded was the world’s best engine, by far, for powering an automobile.

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I discovered that a mystical orientation was common among the giants of physics:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

and those whom I respect in the free energy milieu:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Twice in my life, events seemingly backed me into a corner, and I prayed for guidance. I have only made that prayer twice, and both times the next day my prayer was answered in spectacular fashion, which changed my life’s direction. The first time, it led me to change from science studies to business studies.

www.ahealedplanet.net...

The second and so far last time, it landed me into the most significant effort yet made to bring alternative energy to the American marketplace.

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I was in for a wild ride, which culminated in me putting together the money and talent to pursue free energy technology in my hometown of Ventura, California. We were then offered about a billion dollars to cease our efforts:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

and when my partner refused it, the people who run the world dropped the sledgehammer on us,

www.ahealedplanet.net...

and we endured personal agonies that my website only hints at. Those events radicalized me, and I realized that whatever I was taught about the world did not remotely jibe with the reality that I experienced. I then spent the next twelve years figuring it out. The result of that investigation is my web site. I learned the hard way that personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

but it is the KEY to healing the planet. I have been searching for a high integrity group since the 1980s that could help make free energy happen and bring an abundance paradigm to humanity.

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I slowly realized that the “hundred heroes” of planetary healing probably did not exist, so I have tried a different strategy:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

which is seeing if enough people can overcome their indoctrination so they can help IMAGINE a world of abundance.

www.ahealedplanet.net...

That has been a walk through the desert also. I am a tired soldier,

www.ahealedplanet.net...

but I keep looking here and there for that nugget of integrity and sentience, and my posts at ATS are among my most recent attempts to begin a fruitful conversation about these issues. If you are capable of engaging in an honest, open-minded and discerning discussion of these issues, my site was designed with you in mind.

There, that was 482 words. : - ) Thank you for presenting me with that challenge.

Be well,

Wade

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Thank you, but I'm still a little confused...

That was very interesting, thank you, I now understand where you're coming from, how you got started and why it means so much.

The only trouble is, I still don't understand what it is you're trying to do.

Are you still selling heat pumps made by Dennis Lee? Or building a perpetual motion machine, or are you trying to get energy from water or wave power or something? Or is it a new science kind of thing?

I couldn't figure it out.

You must be very busy but if you could maybe just give us a short description it would help a lot, you don't have to give away any technical details or secrets, just a quick summary?

Who knows, it could help you find the sort of people with integrity you're looking for.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Hi Astyanax:

I am not involved with any business ventures. I have not been involved with Dennis since 1988, except for a few months in 1996-1997. I am not involved with the New Energy Movement. I am a free agent. I am asking for people to become aware of how the world really works, and lend their SENTIENCE to the issue. A pool of aware people could provide the support that a Dennis or NEM or New Energy Congress needs to go over the top. Those aware people would not need to give any money, join any organizations, but simply be aware. If a large enough group gained sufficient awareness, then they could take action, and that action would be obvious.

It is quite possible that only those who DO SOMETHING can gain the necessary awareness. I have encountered very few people who WANT to become aware, but instead they hug the teddy bears of their indoctrination even harder, when exposed to evidence that the world is not as they have been taught it is. However, I have encountered SOME pretty hip people around the planet who have understood most of my message, and they did not have to go through the meat grinder that Dennis or I did in order to have their eyes and minds opened to the reality of the alternative energy milieu, the world economy and where the human journey is headed. Until people have woken up a little, taking action is dangerous.

I have been asked what the outcome of my envisioning would look like, and I answered it here:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I hope that helps,

Wade

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I understand. How would we go about raising people's consciousness about this?

Your web site could do it for those with the intellect and patience to read and understand it all I guess, but that calls for a lot of intelligence and education and insight into current affairs and not many people can bring all that to the party. Have you got any ideas about reaching out to the critical mass (is that the right word?) of people?

Is marketing the answer or will it be part of the problem?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join