It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A discussion of my work

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
XL5

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I have not tried Sweets coil/magnet device since there is no real picture of how to make it (other then drawings). I understand the main points of how to condition the magnet, but the windings orientation to the magnets position and winding of the coils is a bit confusing. There are also 2 cases that are claimed to work and now its a bit confusing as there does not seem to be a set rule that will get it to work as there is with other things. I would be nice to have a chart/list of things that work and don't work when dealing with an unknown device like this.

I'm not really looking to get rich from this, I would just like to end the bickering and the powerstruggle. If free energy were public, I would think rules and the views about light transportation would change. Every builder would be making electric bikes as cars would be too big of a job. Not having heavy lead acid batteries and less rules would be nice too.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Bearden has been trying to reproduce Sweet's work for a long time. Apparently, it is not easy. I am not writing about the perils of engaging the Big Boys for only your benefit, but for anybody who happens upon this stuff and gets "ideas." :-)

A lot more will change than we can currently imagine, if free energy made its way into daily reality.

Best,

Wade

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I recently put up an Enron addendum to my S&L Scandal essay:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Wade

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
great addition!

Thanks for the tip on The Smartest Guys in the Room I’ll definitely check it out. (despite the Oscar nominations, I hadn’t heard of it.)

I think the essays in Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds offer insights on the current stock market bubble as well.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Thanks for that link, ConspiracyNut23. I was reading about the South Sea Bubble just yesterday.

Wade

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Another new addition to my site, on my latest UFO viewing expedition:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Wade

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I have added another short essay, in my quest to find an earthly group that can comprehend an abundance paradigm and simply be willing to discuss it.

www.ahealedplanet.net...

We'll see how it goes.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Fellow traveler Steven Greer made some noise recently with a book on his experiences playing with the Big Boys. Here is an excerpt from it:

www.nexusmagazine.com...

This is the same story I head him tell a couple of years ago:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I am pretty sure that the same group that Greer interacted with is the same group that offered us a billion dollars to go away:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

and the “benevolent” part of the group is who I believe gave one of my buddies a free energy, anti-gravity, etc. show over ten years ago:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Those people, and their technologies, are very real, but almost nobody on earth can seem to muster a productive response to this situation, which is a key part of the free energy conundrum:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

People finding enough personal integrity within themselves to simply face the situation might be enough to turn the tide, but humanity is in deep denial these days. The future is up to us. What will we do?

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Welcome back Wade! Looks like my suggestion re AlwaysOn didn't pan out very well. Hey, it was a shot.

Not being "connected" or even well versed enough in physics to offer up an educated critique/suggestion, there isn't much I can do beyond remain hopeful that some day some way there will be a real breakthrough that will be permitted to benefit us all.

Good luck!

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I am amazed and quite happy to read all of your work. It took me some time to understand alot of what you where trying to get to , but in the end I did see. I myself have had problems like yours I too am a engineer , although I have no degree I do undestand the workings and have books to read and learn from. Like wise I know the down troding one gets when one knows. I myself am a chapter 13 victim. I do have an illness yet my mind does work very well. By the time my SSDI trail comes it will be always to late. I have in my head ideas that I know will work. But I am reluctant to post them or even start them because of the stuff you went through. But when the time is right , I will. Many Blessings.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hi yeahright.

Hey, that tip you gave me was worth a post. Thanks again for the thought.

Hi Zman:

Yes, timing has plenty to do with what gets embraced and what does not. “Disruptive” technologies have a hard time, particularly when there is an economic applecart that can be “disrupted.” The bigger the applecart, the more vigilance there is to preventing “disruption.”

In energy, you not only have the Big Boys vigilantly making sure the disruptive technology never come close to getting to the marketplace, the legions of scientists and engineers in the field form a formidable obstacle, because their indoctrination makes them think they know the “laws of physics” and what is possible, when nothing could be further from the truth. The real world of science is a vastly different one than the technically trained believe.

www.ahealedplanet.net...

My first professional mentor was a Tesla-like figure.

www.ahealedplanet.net...

He was professionally-trained, but told me that most of the best engineers and creative geniuses that he knew and knew of were self-taught. So, you are in good company. I sympathize with your journey, and good luck with the timing of what bringing out what is in your head. It is not an easy trick.

Get well,

Wade

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Wade your web site is quite impressive (as expected). I am forever bouncing from one topic to another there. Tesla too was a hero of mine for ages. His work is still resounding today. I am always eager to read ideas of today's great thinkers. I hope to be around when you accept your Prize for free energy. Keep on the search.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hi Shadow Watcher:

Thanks for the feedback. Tesla and his legacy is amazing, and the public, or “official science,” probably only knows a small fraction of the real story. When the free energy prize is handed out, it should go to the real heroes of the free energy quest, such as Dennis and the few others like him.

Many have quested after bringing free energy to the public, but there are so many hurdles to overcome, and a fair number are fatal. I just finished reading Steven Greer’s Hidden Truth. Having been in parts of the milieu he dove into, I can lend another public voice to verify what he writes about. The dynamics that encountered on his ET disclosure and free energy journey I have partly lived through myself, and heard plenty about from first-hand participants. His book is vital reading for people who want to solve the free energy conundrum and prevent humanity from the big crash that may be just around the corner.

Be well,

Wade

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Based on what I've read it seems that every alleged FE device meets the same fate as soon as the inventor attempts to produce a commercial application. Perhaps there are a couple exceptions to this like the Perendev motor.

If someone really wanted to share their discovery with the world I'd think their best bet on making that a reality would be to disseminate information on how to construct the device in a blitzkrieg manner. For example you could launch a website, send out spam emails, purchase news paper add space, purchase magazine add space, distribute video files on peer to peer networks all on the same day. Yes, some of that information might be filtered from the public view but it's highly unlikely it could all be stopped altogether. Once the ball gets rolling I think the general public would start sharing the information with one another.

Unless you can reach a large public audience in a short period of time I think we'll continue to read about devices being shelved. Taking this approach may not make the inventor financially rich, but at least the vision will live on.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hi Amehrich:

Yes, the approach you are outlining is the one that has a chance of working. Unfortunately, I have never met an altruistic inventor, which is part of the free energy conundrum:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

However, the Big Boys have their ear to the ground, and many have tried sneaking up on them, but there is no place to hide to try sneaking up on them. It has to be done through the front door, en masse. Guerilla tactics have never worked and I doubt they ever will, not with the suppression and surveillance technology that the Big Boys have at their disposal. Greer writes about it, as have I. That is partly why it IS a conundrum. That is why I have tried the strategy that I have.

www.nofadz.com...

Nothing has worked yet, but enough people of enough integrity coming together for the good of all has the best chance I can think of, but finding people of sufficient integrity has been the hard part.

Be well,

Wade

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
How about solicitating the interest of other countries? What I mean is share the idea with other universities throughout the world. I bet there are few who would jump at the chance to beat the US at FE. Personally, I would not care so much about the fame, I would just want it out there doing good. With that in mind, I would share readily.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow watcher
How about solicitating the interest of other countries?

Keep in mind that the companies that would least like to see such things reach the general public are global entities. Their presence isn't limited to just US soil. Involving other countries might not be a safe haven either.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Yes, I have been hearing suggestions to take it to other nations for over twenty years. Again, the Big Boys have a truly global reach. They can tell when anybody on earth taps into the ZPE field:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

In addition, I doubt that any people on earth are sufficiently immune from the kinds of self-destructing pathologies that I have so clearly seen in Americans. While we turn vices into virtues in America:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I have not seen a repository of the requisite integrity to make a free energy effort successful, anywhere on earth, and I have looked for many years.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Wade,

Do you have any images or video of the FE device you say your friend developed? It would be interesting to me just to see the device.

Having read Dr Greer's latest book I'm somewhat familiar with zero point, and understand how vast and powerful it is. Aren't there less threatening/powerful FE solutions (i.e. magnetic field devices) you could pursue that wouldn't threaten the "Big Boys"? Although a less threatening/powerful device might not have the same impact on the overall health of the planet, it would no doubt start a shift in people's thinking.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Which FE device? The one that got confiscated by the “men in black” experience? That disappeared too fast to have a video taken. You can get a video of Sparky Sweet’s device in action here:

www.cheniere.org...

I write about our encounters with him here:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

The “threat” that any technology really makes is its potential economic threat. My first exposure to alternative energy technology was as a teenager:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

and there was not anything exotic about it. The technology that Dennis originally pursued was not threatening at all to the Big Boys:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

That is part of the conundrum. The Big Boys really do not come into the picture until you begin playing at a high level. It was mainly local players who wiped out Dennis in the early days, and he was most hurt by his “allies.” Greer has never tried marketing technology, and he talks about the Big Boys as Godzilla, but the economic forest is also filled with T-Rexes and Velociraptors.

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Capitalism is a shark tank, and the Big Boys are merely the biggest shark.

[edit on 11-11-2006 by wadefrazier3]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join