It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One man, Two Bases?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I was recently doing research for a project when i saw a name, Bob Lazar on a website. As most people that study Area 51 know, this man claimed to work there as an engineer. That storey is pretty well known. But what more recently discovered was a new secret base, S-4. This base can also be found on the internet. But something I found interesting was that at that base also, there was a man by the name of Robert Lazar, that claimed to have worked there. I notice the last name and for a second thought about the two being brothers. Then i opened my eyes and noticed that the names were probably the same. I realize this might not mean anything to most people, but i was curious as to why the same man would show up in two different locations, both as someone willing to give up information. If anyone has any comments or information to give me, please ease my mind.

I'm not sure why possibly the same man would appear at both bases, but I would like somone to help me figure it out.

[edit on 7-5-2006 by UM_Gazz]
U2U sent

[edit on 7-5-2006 by masqua]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Mikemann0:
Have you been living in a cave for the last decade?

Bob Lazar's ridiculous claims about flying saucers at "S-4" near Area 51 were made, dissected, and debunked years ago.

He never claimed to have worked "at Area 51," but instead at a supposed facility called "S-4" near Papoose Lake. All of it was rubbish. There is no facility at Papoose Lake. Back in the early 1990s, when lazar made his claims, we didn't have access to high-resolution satellite imagery. Now we do, and there are other sources of information available (documents, human sources, etc.). There has been nothing to support lazar's claims and much to debunk them. Look for Tom Mahood's analysis of Lazar for additional details.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowhawk
Mikemann0:
Have you been living in a cave for the last decade?

Have you always known about Lazar, A51, S-4, etc, having never been told or read of them?

NN

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Area 51 is in the public consciousness and the UFO mythos because of Lazar. This is unfortunate because it muddies the water for serious Area 51 researchers. Anyone who makes an effort to search the Internet for information about Area 51 will run across countless references to Lazar and his mythical "S-4."

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
what i find so funny is how the governmnet tried to "erase" lazaar by getting rid of birth certificates apparentley they even got rid of everyone of his high school year books so noone would remember him, and the guys on TV and radio and they were trying to say he didnt exist lol
i mean it one of them "my mums got curly hair and brushes her teeth" moments for the US government

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
For the best Lazar info, check this out:

www.serve.com...

top topics

join