It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put 2 and 2 together...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I find it odd that the MOD released information about their secret UFO report which says UFOs are nothing more than natural phenomena around the same time that the UFO hacker Gary McKinnon's extradition hearing is schedualed on Wednesday, 10 May!

This is just too odd for me. I'm sure I'm not the only one to have put 2 and 2 together on this. Anyone else find this a bit odd?

Maybe the MOD put information out about this report so that people would be less likley to believe what Gary McKinnon has to say about what UFO information he found on the DOD computers...?

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
i agree the goverments are trying to keep a tight lid on this

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I totally think it's a cover story. I remember a few years ago hearing that the MoD was putting together this report demanding that the US government give up all that it knows about UFOs for the sake of global security. Now, all of a sudden they are denying everything. It seems pretty obvious to me that they got some good info and were told to keep a lid on it.

I think something big is going to happen soon. There is too much info out now that if they keep a lid on it people are going to start getting really ticked off.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hmm, it is kind of strange that they do this, good discovery. Also, the explanation they have that ALL UFOs can be explain by natural phenomena is hilarious

Just think about it for a bit.

Farewell

[edit on 7-5-2006 by Zeta_101]

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I have come to the conclusion that what the secret government and the brotherhood fear most now when it comes to disclosure is the obvious criminality and outright contempt they held for the public all these years.

Believe it or not I think they fear the outrage and anger of the public more than they fear the aliens... which is surprising since we are told how powerful they are.

But do the math: if you were afraid of the aliens would you not want all the allies you could get... would you not want all of mankind on your side to go up against them?

Of course you would... but what if you sold out humanity for your own backside and you didn't want anybody to know about it until it was TOO LATE!!

It is gonna get interesting in the next few years.

new topics

top topics

join