It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Low flying plane radiation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hey guy's !

My university campus in london sits directly below a busy low flightpath.

After spending many hours at work in my computer room I've noticed that the CRT monitors all flicker with electromagnetic disurbance when a plane flies over!
This is terrible, I heard that planes can sterilise a human with the radiation they emit from the nose-cone.

This is a series health threat and I believe that many of you are really at risk.

Liam

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
liam,

if this is the case, then half the people i know and work with shouldnt have the two or three kids that each of them has (and the one i have on the way). all of the controllers and pilots that i know who wanted to have kids have had them. you might argue that pilots are behind that nose cone you talk about, but what about all of the time in and around the airport with other nose cones pointed at them? what about tower controllers who spend all day around aircraft and radar units?

nothing really to worry about here. if you really want something to worry about, that cell phone you've got next to your head two or three hours a day probably causes ten times the radiation of a few planes passing overhead.

new topics

join