It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Born Again? The Grand Conspiracy?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
born again=hell=or mission= reincarnation to attempt to do right the things neglected by the soul the first time...
resurection=ascencion=heaven=understanding that the father is the only one in a world ruled by "dense" beings that has the ability to change in mass the "density" of disbelievers, yet at the same time attempting to make righteouss steps...

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr
I wish those who are "born again" were never born in the first place. I think you only get that status by achieving true ignorance. I've yet to meet anyone more closed minded than the "born again".

[Edited on 10-23-2003 by Satyr]

Nothing against you Satyr as I do understand where you're coming from. Just using your post as an example.

Notice how just the words "born again" set off programs in people? It can be seen quite a bit on this thread and a lot on this particular forum. Notice how "helen" found the need to post scripture without giving her view. Notice how I even had programs run to defend a point of view when it wasn't even relevant to the actual topic.

It's no wonder we are divided as a society when we are divided at the core, our spirituality or beliefs. Where does this come from? What is one of the oldest strategies in war? Divide and Conquer, right? Hmmm. Look at how many religions we have. Look at how many differing beliefs we have. Look at how many languages we have. Look at how many countries we have. Diversity is good but if we are all human why do our core beliefs differ. Did our core beliefs differ when we were babies? What would our thoughts on God be without external stimuli? For example, if someone was hurt by christians or found them to be hypocritical so they decided God doesn't exist. This belief is caused by external stimuli. Even christianity itself is caused by external forces. When waking up on this planet I didn't think "Oh sh!t, now I have to go get baptized so I can make it back to where I just came from". What?!?! That just doesn't make much sense. When I die I'm going right back to where I came from. No heaven, no hell, no satan, no god. Just me and existence just like it was then and just like it is now no matter what thoughts I might have concerning the subject.

But that still doesn't get to the heart of the matter. We don't even have a history past 3000 years ago. Doesn't that bother anyone. Are we all fools to believe that 3000 years ago we were just cavemen trying to figure out fire? That we had just crossed the threshold of apedom to achieve ummm, what? Yet we still have a missing link. We keep finding human remains from far before that time. What's the deal? Are we being lied to? If so then why do we still believe lies? Can anyone prove the bible and can anyone disprove the bible? I know I can do neither. So I choose to think rationally and openly. Why should I just pick on the bible? If it were only the bible we wouldn't be this bad off. Can I prove or disprove the koran or torah? Can anyone? Are we fools to believe something so much that is merely written words when we can't even believe conspiracies about our own government lying to us? We can't fathom that our leaders really don't have our best interest in mind. Why the hypocriticalness when belief and religion are involved? There must be some kinda connection to something or we just wouldn't care. Sure there are some that don't but if you look at their life there is almost always a point of external stimuli that got them to the point they are now. Why can't we just be honest with ourselves? We don't know consciously what the hell is going on. We don't have proof of anything related to spirituality but yet we feel the need, not to mention the desire, to believe in something greater than ourselves. Why is this so? Can we honestly answer that question for ourselves? Do we even know who we are? Most people I meet are simply pre-programmed responses. Society makes it so people can't be themselves. They have to find the best "response" to a situation. Responding isn't Being. People program themselves and allow others to program them. Our parents, our churches, our peers, our TV, our advertising, our government propaganda, our own thoughts. Are they our own thoughts? We sure act like they are but go to the root. Do they really come from who we trully are? Or do they come from our programed personas we have added onto ourselves since childhood? A combination and more?

Remember the old cartoons that had the devil and the angel every time the character had to make a choice?

Why must we diefy and mystify that which is who we are? Are we scared to know ourselves? Are we scared to know the truth? Are we being actively held back by our own free-will? Is there a subconscious conspiracy?

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
others will is being imposed uppon the majority of individuals and those whose will cannot be controlled are under attack to attempt to break their "spirit"...
i for one refuse to make a choice that did not originate within my self, yet it is a continual process due to the fact that i am merely human...
i still move with faith and not fear so the odds matter not...

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Continuing to look for sites, which support the premise of this thread....

See attached

www.geocities.com...

www.jenseits-de.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr
I wish those who are "born again" were never born in the first place. I think you only get that status by achieving true ignorance. I've yet to meet anyone more closed minded than the "born again".

[Edited on 10-23-2003 by Satyr]

Coming from an obviously wide-open mind.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Ooh... I wonder if this thread will get any attention at a Christian board? After all, we have all been brought up to believe that Christianity was the only "true" religion.

This whole train of thought and questioning arose after reading a book by Christian missionary Don Richardson, called Eternity in Their Hearts. I read this book several years ago, and have never forgotten the message. In the book, the author asserts that God has implanted truth into every religion, and that He is quite involved in His message of salvation being made known throughout the world, through other religions. Richardson has been able to find keys of truth in every ancient religion in the countries where his missions have been.

For instance, in the ancient writings of the Hindu religion, the Vedas, there is only one creator God. Also written is the prophecy that God's Son will come to earth to save all men from their sins. Richardson has used these "keys" to lead many people into receiving Christ as their Saviour.

rest of link.....

www.crossandflame.com...

Though this one would sugest this area is being discussed at lenth

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 12:17 AM
link   
It's official. All votes are in. Absentee balots accounted for. No hanging chads. Religion is the Grand Conspiracy.

On top of religion is mounted all levels of conspiritorial bull# to keep the population (us) under control. This is the core folks. The end of the line. Here you find those that hold so dearly to words from another they actually think they would fall apart if not for those words. Here you will find the door to that which your heart seeks. The choice is always yours.

Yes, all is one. That's it. That's the big secret. That's what they don't want you to know. We are all equal. Yes, we are equal to Jesus. Yes, we are equal to Satan. It's your choice. If you choose not to stand up and be accounted for you have only yourself to blame. The word is out. All is One. Separation is merely waves on the surface like throwing a pebble in a calm pool of water. The distortions are still part of the whole, the pool of water. So it is in the higher realms.

We each have a truth bell. Listen for the reverb when someone speaks. Don't listen to your automatic thoughts that arrise from what they say. Listen for the ring of truth. If the ring is not there then hold what they say as possibility and then move on. If the ring is there then move deeper. It's fun to see how much you can access.

Don't let those silly complacent feel good thoughts ruin your actual life. We all have them. They are the automatic responses that we have programmed for ourselves. They are our security blanket. They are that which keeps us blind. They have a purpose but now's the time to move beyond. No one will force you and it is your choice but the path is presented so that you can see another way. The way of this world is not the only way. The choices you see here are not the only choices. The love you see here is not true love. Don't be fooled by this society's cheap knockoffs. They made the prison for you. You have the key. They don't want you to know/see you have the key.

Any point you are currently at can be used to get to the truth. It doesn't matter if you are gay archbishop that sacrifices human babies on the altar of Satan. It doesn't matter with what you come to the door with. It only matters that you leave all that at the door. Come One Come All. Let's all run off to the place of no Time and no Suffering. Let go and join the infinite expanding ever-new innocence that you were made from. You know it, remember?

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
ShadowHasNoSource with respect to the research I have done in my lifetime to date, there in fact is no doubt.

We are addressing the mother of all conspiracies within the context of this thread.

There is much more to this, issues related to history and the manner it has been presented, this related more than often than not, to ancient knowledge (the Rosetta Stone was discovered long before its discovery was actually made known to the public).

We have to our access what is told to us, it is relevant at this point to read between the lines. As far as this Forum, it does seem to be a place where what is found can be discussed.

Any thoughts?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join