It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video of alien encounter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Oh common the alien only wanted to play ball

The guy probably # his pants though.
I wish he had a better camera its very bad quality.

CX

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Good video there, but it yet again amazes me that in this day and age, that any footage that will grab you a few hundred notes on a funny clips show will always be exceptional quality, but anything like UFO, alien or Bigfoot related, just happens to be the worst quality ever!

What is it with cameras when they are filming things that are this important? I reckon thats the next conspiracy, there is an alien placed in every camcorder factory in the world, and they use thier superior technology to plant something in our cameras to ensure that alien life and the likes can't be filmed!

Seriously though, it really does my head in when someone has the once in a lifetime to catch something on film, then they balls it up! Makes ya just want to slap em and ban them from ever using a camera again!

Rant over......good clip again though........i think

CX.

[edit on 7/5/06 by CX]

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Typical crap quality video, it could be anything really.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This video was found out to be a fake. It was believed to be taken via a cellphone camera at 3 AM in a Mexican city ... but the boys were later interviewed and revealed that they had planned the whole thing. A friend of mine tried to contact them and they also told him that it was all a harsh prank. Sorry guys, but it's a fake

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta_101
This video was found out to be a fake. It was believed to be taken via a cellphone camera at 3 AM in a Mexican city ... but the boys were later interviewed and revealed that they had planned the whole thing. A friend of mine tried to contact them and they also told him that it was all a harsh prank. Sorry guys, but it's a fake

you mean the MIB came to them and flashed them with their memory pens.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
can anyone please translate what theyre talking about in the video??? that woud be very helpful!

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Very poor quality video.. You can't really see anything.
Why didn't the camera person get closer?
If it was me I would have been all over that, if it where real.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   

you mean the MIB came to them and flashed them with their memory pens.

Nah, just a plain prank.

Originally posted by worksoftplayhard
can anyone please translate what theyre talking about in the video??? that woud be very helpful!

Well, when the guy comes running after being touched, he yells out, "Something just touched me! Did you see that?!" - his friend replies: "What?" - and then the guy points towards the pole and tells his friend that whatever it is it's over there, so his friend aims with the camera and sees the "being". After that, they're just saying words like, "whoa holy crap!" or "are you serious?!"

Very poor quality video.. You can't really see anything.
Why didn't the camera person get closer?
If it was me I would have been all over that, if it where real.

Really? I'd be too scared.

But Like I said, I saw this a while ago, host Benjamin Grundy of the Mysterious Universe show even said that it was found out to be a fake, the boys said it themselves! a mexican professor helped them. This is a fraud. Alright, have a good day

[edit on 8-5-2006 by Zeta_101]

new topics

top topics

join