It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

big black creature in my dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Normally my dreams are quite pleasant, and never contain anything that I haven't seen in real life. Last night however, right before I woke up, I witnessed a creature that looked like a black gorilla on his 4 feet, with a head like a pittbull-dog, you know, quite long, More accurately, it was a very muscled dog, big front, narrower back.. like a gorilla on 4 feet. Does anyone familiar with demonology and such recognise this creature? Please only relpy if the desciption really rings a bell, since the answer could be important for me. thank youz.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
i think you probably had a vision of the "sasquatch." i have had a dream similar to this one about a week ago. do not be afraid though.

theoretically, the "bigfoot" is a combination of primate dna with aliens...particularly that of the grey or reptillian. regardless of their malicious intent, it cannot harm you if you are not afraid of it. its one of those things, mind over matter, that you must always be aware of your thoughts because you might have created this in your mind as well....

just be conscious at all times of your feelings, emotions, surroundings, etc. what happens to you in the outer world can affect your inner world (dreams/meditation) as well....

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I don't fear it. Just noticed it, like; hey, what's that big black dog doing in my dream. Then I remembered reading something recently about how demons on these planes look like all kinds of animals, but can also take some human form. It would help in identifying the specific demon.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
It's probably nothing Phinik - just a wierd combination of things in your head.

Hey... two nights ago I dreamt that I was bringing Bester to the Psy-Corps, and that he was a Psy level 9.9... and somehow, without anything spoken, I knew that the highest was level 10 (even though in the actual show, the ranking is in Factors, Best is level 12, and it's possible for teeps to go higher).

Mind you, a cool thing about the dream, Bester at one point said "you have the ability too", I think refering to me as being psy-level 1 or lower (like 0.5 or something). It's the second time I've gotten closer to possibly releasing the barriers to my psyche through my dreams (letting my subconcious open up my conscious - the first time happened when I was in a temple of my mind, and somewhere hidden there was a chest with these abilities inside it).

Unfortunately, because of my hyper-active tendancies, my dreams never slow down enough for me to take the moment to take control, and I've never gotten a hold of Lucid Dreaming, despite many attempts and a few actual occurances.

new topics

top topics

join