It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Disasters only 2,065 Days Away! How About Some DATES?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
2012? hmmmm.... I better get laid before that year. I hope that the human race becomes better after that year, I can't stand the human race as it is. In fact, I can't wait for judgement day.... all this waiting just makes me edger.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy

Your wrong it was made up by ROBOTS!

Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Makes perfect sense.

It's a well known fact that the robots who made up the dating/time system proved that only the human brain can predict the future. The human brain with religious beliefs is, apparently, the best instrument for predicting the future.

News to me. I am assuming you are being UBER sarcastic.

so what instrumentation did you use to predict that?

something called common sense.

Pardon?

Apparently, your missed out on playing baseball.

Edit: Edited nested quote

[edit on 5/7/06 by Mouth]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
2012? hmmmm.... I better get laid before that year. I hope that the human race becomes better after that year, I can't stand the human race as it is. In fact, I can't wait for judgement day.... all this waiting just makes me edger.

Not our fault that you aren't enjoying life. You should probably get out more, experience the day, instead of hating on the human race.

I for one am a big yay sayer for the human race. I think we got something pretty good going on here, something this planet over 4 billion years has not developed: intelligence. Millions of years went by without the evolution of intelligent life. It only took us 100,000 to get from cavemen to now, so so far I think we are doing ok.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
As far as i remember the correct date is 21. 12. 2012 11:11 AM. All the planets in our system will be exactly in one line with our galaxy center. This only happens every 25000 (?) years (not sure if this is correct).

The energy focused on the earth because of this special alignment will force our DNA to reprogram and certain areas of sp called "unused DNA" will be activated. Besides that our whole solar system enters an area of space on this date that has an increased energy potential.

I once had a book about this issue it was very informative, i will try to find out what the correct name was.

Some info on the alignment
alignment2012.com...
www.scottmandelker.com...

There is a lot of information about this on the net if you search for it..these two links are just for quick information. If i have more informative stuff i will post it!

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
yeah i've heard somethin about our DNA changing. I think it had something to do with the Indigo children stuff.

Yeah that's it...new DNA's etc. sounds cool to me.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
i think this may happen, out of all of these prophecies this 1 has much weight to it there are so many tribes round the world that are waiting for this day.

does anyone else think a pole shift may occur? the earths magnetic field has been rapidly degrading in the last hundred years, alarm bells seem t be ringing! if the planets align with the galaxy every 25,000 years what was round back then? there are stories of lemuria sinking giving birth to atlantis and the rama empire, when did these disappear? 9000BC give or take. now it seems the end of the cycle is coming ever near, our world is full of ignorant people now wrapped up in there own lives not working together.

as one man said "when a dog has to many fleas it takes a bath"

as for the people who dont believe then dont, but dont ridicule people who want to discuss this because theres always the what if, i for one will be some where safe hopefully!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
jeez it supposed to be December 21,2012 but I doubt its really going to happen only God knows when where how the earth is going to non-exist
I don't want the world to go though I'm spiritualy ready!

link   
jeez it supposed to be December 21,2012 but I doubt its really going to happen only God knows when where how the earth is going to non-exist

link   

link   

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I heard the date was December 21 2012 so someone do the math please

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jupiter869

mayans say it dec 21 2012

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jupiter869

21st December 2012 11.11 am Africa time.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join