It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have dreams of the future, can anyone tell me why??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This thread is old and nobody from the original thread might receive this but I have been experiencing this for sometime. I will be referring to different parts of the thread. The original question above describes what Happens to me. Months later when the event is happening i will suddenly remember I had dream about it. What happens is when I wake up I will try my hardest to remember my dream but it will start to slip away pretty fast and only the feeling will stay. The odd part is the feeling won't be just a feeling, it will be a weird hybrid of a memory like I remember the dream via feeling. It happened today. When the dream happens it's almost distorting trying to understand what's going on. Because I have no context as background info on it. Last week I started a new job and today I went to lunch with coworkers and on the car ride back to work one of them was talking the background matched up etc. I didn't realize until a couple hours later the dream bubbled up and I remembered the dream and me thinking what the hell who were those people in my dream. Six months ago I would have never thought I would accept a job offer from a different employer. I had been with the company for years. It's happened before but it never seems like it's crucial life saving info or life changing. Just clips of ordinary events. But one person mentioned they are being able to remember more as they get older differently the case. As a kid just seemed like dajavu misspelled I know but with more meaning behind it. Now admittedly with conscious effort I remember more. I have played around with sleeping music delta waves etc but for some reason I get anxious trying to sleep with it on. Even meditation I feel vunarble weird I know.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Omega85

Strange dream I had last night I saw Hayden Fox or Craig T. Nelson.
I heard him talking to people like Mission control operators. It reminded me a lot of something like star gate. Or I guess the core.
The other dream I was here at the college. I think at the UND college here at Grand Forks. I was talking to some people there about seeing a psychiatrist or psychologist. For my mental health. The people there I was talking to seemed to be genuinely interested. They kept bouncing me around to people. And they began trying to brainstorm on what to do who was the psychiatrist that I should see or talk to. And it started to feel like the Hayden dream where I was becoming a guinea pig. For something. Later on in the dream I was astounded. What they came up with really astounded me. And in a way it excelled what I had expected. But it wasn’t at all what I had expected. This brain tank think tank of people had put together a chance for me to go on the Dr. Oz show. The Dr. Oz show was going to operate on the UND campus. And I was going to get a chance to be on it. But as a patient. A psychological patient talking about my problems to that Metcham guy or to Dr. Oz. However I was told to not talk about that weird conspiracy stuff. Not on the show. And that this was a higher class thing and it was also an experiment. Because I was going to be actually on a TV studio set talking about my psychological problems. Live. And it was a new thing. And there was going to be an audience. And it was going to be aired as well but I believe only locally on the college station. But still it was pretty neat. And I thought it was kind of a neat thing as my aunt Rosella says.

I guess Christians and purists can rest assured. Well great. Granola bar. Clowns.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Omega85

I had a dream that I was in my moms neighborhood on the 4th of July, and around us was a huge wall that I could hear pounding from the other side. I looked to the distance and saw a nuke falling, I asked someone what was going on, they told me Russia has gotten tired. I saw the mushroom cloud rise up and felt the shock wave. Once the heat hit me I woke up. It felt so real.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Impressions from outside our sliver of reality of events so pronounced in your life that they only happen at different times or with slight variations no matter the reality.

These events must happen. I like to think of alternate perceptions of reality as being outside time and space.

Its a loss of distinction of personal self and a gaining of definition and expression by a "god in a box" universal awareness.

edit on 12 28 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I've had experiences like that. Sounds like you may have insight. I have some sort of 'insight'. I'll be doing something and remember doing it already (usually what happens to someone else and I remember it from their perspective) and there is a point where my memory stops and I feel like my consciousness is about to fade away and I'll wake up in the future. It feels like I'm living in the past about to 'wake up' and be in the future but if never happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join