It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We tried to bring free energy to the world...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Guess what, today I was playing with my mobile phone , I had a good friend in Seversk (Siberia) and i still know his number but the area code seem to have changed and when I tried calling that number for YEARS I wouldn’t get anywhere. So I was playing with area codes today and hit gold when I tried a new area code 382 37 and then dialed his number, it worked! A woman picked up his phone, it was his mother! And my friend he was at work on a night shift and she said he will be back tomorrow, so I agreed to call him back. Big victory.

Now if I get a job and earn a bit of money I can start planning my return. This guy got a brother whos in touch with a better half of the Russian mafia, when I get back not only me and my friend can team up and find my girl, but if anyone #s with us they gonna get what they deserve.

But anyway, back to present. Spiders and Bed Bugs, thats what the biker gang calls themseves, have been seen around local towns this week. Getting wasted at the inn’s and doing pretty much # all but riding around in their bikes.

I can feel that something is in the air, there is heat but theres something else, dread, pressure in chest, as if standing near something rotten. I’m an expert and I pay attention to my feelings. Bikers are in town, but there’s somebody else, somebody I haven’t met yet…

Me and my buddy had lunch today in town , ate couple steaks, washed it down with a few pints, and sat down in the beer garden in the after noon. He told me he made a couple of phone calls, called in a couple of favors and got us 2 professionals spike strips!!
He also laid down on the table a bundle with 12 grenades: 6 bangs, and 6 flashes, he also got a couple of military flares. 30 second long each.

In the house we have 5 different air rifles, mace, and a few traps, looks like bear traps but smaller.

Ehhhh, we have a long road here the goes around the field and then runs for another few miles and then joins a larger road. So all the way from that intersection to my house we got couple good miles. At night nobody drives on that road unless its me or my friend. Farmers that live further down the road all go to bed around 8 pm and get up around 5 am.

So two possible areas of infiltration are the road and the field around the hosue…
I need to think and plant some flash bangs around this area, plus I got spike strip and traps. What im thinking right, I think im gonna plant the spike strip by the intersection. And plant a few grenades a bit further down the road. The likely scenario spike strip is gonna take down at least one or two bikes / cars when they come in. After that I think they will park and proceed on foot. That’s where grenades will work, I will set them on a side of the road and put a string connection to the other side, so when they walk they gonna get hit big time, im not sure which grenades I should use, the ones that blind them or the ones that scare the # out of them when they go with a massive 120 decibel bang!
You decide!!

On the field I think I will use a mixture of both flashes and bangers and set them up in various spots all over the field! I might also include a couple of traps for a good measure if its not too evil? What do you think?

Then, we have some toy rocket engines, and I just spent the whole evening constructing rockets out of carton and other matter. What we gonna do we gonna set up a coupe of rockets armed with flares in our garden pointing at the field, pin the flares, send the rockets and when they explode they should be about 1000 yards above the field. Will give us a good 20 – 30 seconds of powerful flare light that will illuminate most of the field when they go.

Im not gonna plant them just yet, im gonna wait and see what the bikers are up to first.

[edit on 11-5-2006 by Freeman]

[edit on 11-5-2006 by Freeman]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This is just getting better and better!

besides, they already know where i am

I don’t know how they found me, but they obviously did!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join