It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We tried to bring free energy to the world...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
This is what happened...

(Mods please dont move this anywhere, especially not to member page, this is chit chat "A place to talk about anything" If i wanted it in members forum i would post it there myself.)

www.shroomery.org...

Please read THE FIRST 5 posts titled

THE BEGINING
"THE MOSCOW"
THE BRAWL
THE CNINA MAN
THE PARTY OF FREEDOM

Read those posts only, then come back here. Written, literally brainstormed by me yesterday so theres lots of gaps and like they said there its pretty wild so if you dont understand anything ask.

Free energy and supressed techologies post is in the sceince forum. There a man called Wade speaks about a guy named Dennis and how he had to wage battles with so called Big Boys over the last 30 years or so.

The post link i provied is my account of the last year.

Enjoy, as soon as you dont understand something, please ask.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The best idea is, upon the discovery of free energy - document all methods of creation and utilization and then hide it away, using it for your own personal good, and then spread the knowledge in the best way possible (college lecture?) and make it known.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
There's about 30% of me saying this is all BS and 70% of me saying that I should listen and try to help you.

I consider myself quite a helpful person but if I find out that this is BS after I've tried helping, I'm gonna be severely pissed.

I'd like you to answer the following (and please don't give some BS excuse why you can't answer them, if they're "personal" just U2U me the answer):

• Why do you need to get in contact with your "girl"?
  • Who is B.5?

(That's all I can think of... for now).

P.S
Am I right in thinking this "Shroomery" forum is actually related to shrooms?! (the drug)
P.P.S
Ignore those idiots on the other forum.

[edit on 7-5-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
NOW. That mods decided to leave this here. That is all i wanted. Thank you. Now we can get to buziness. Particulary i would like to see and hear members with MILITARY back ground.

Also. Check out those posts again. I added a beautiful, STUNNING, intro to this post.

Xeroxed88, Hello.

You will find answer to your first question on page 5 of that post.
ALso i edietd section THE BRAWL, i added a new section called THE LENNONS. Check it out.

Answer to your second question will come in time......... maybe i can pm you before i pm anyone else, but you need to show your integrity with this matter as well.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
You will find answer to your first question on page 5 of that post.

This:
"2. To find my girl, is to accomplish a major step in The Party OF Freedom.

I cant really tell you more now. More importantly i have to find her because she is my girl."

That doesn't really fully answer why you need to find her. What "major step" will be accomplished when you find her?

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I made another reply page 5, there i mentioned that my meeting with the girl is TIMED with Party of Freedoms releases of ENERGY PLANS.
We meet - Automatic victory for the party, plans get released to humanity.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Come on people, start helping out, this week is very important:

I might get a job.
Im calling my ex class leader again tomorow, and might find out something important
We find out where the next TPF convention takes place

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'd like nothing more than to help you out. Which way did you come in?

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Which way did you come in?

What do you mean?

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I think yeahright was joking.

He said:

I'd like nothing more than to help you out.

"Help you out", as in, "help you leave". For example, "Help you out of the door".

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Off your first post in that other forum

There is a gang out there, with members in various countries UK, USA and Russia, the gang is after me, my family and many other people. They have been trying to get to us for the past year and last week, my girlfriend was kidnapped with her parents and she got beaten. Her life was saved just by a miracle of intervention- neighbors heard what was happening in a flat and called the cops. So she got off with several bruises... but the gang are after them still and i dont know when the next hold up might take place, they might be planning something today for all i know. We have to do something.

If this 'gang' is operating in various countrys, i'm guessing there is quite a few of them. How have you managed to evade them for a year, And If they can't find you how did they find your girl? Plus if they wanted to hurt her, surely they would have done more than bruise her? If her parents were kidnapped too what happened to them?

Excuse the 20 questions but all this doesn't quite make sence

Blue x

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
gang, there are few, but not too many

I managed to evade them yes, i made another post just this morning about biker gang that came to my town recently, its on page 10.

How did they find my girlfriend? Read the post, bastard number 1 is her old classmate and knows where she and her parents live. They all live in a small town.

They could have hurt her a lot more if it wasnt for the neighbors call to the police.

Her dad was in the other room, while they beaten his daughter.

Why doesnt it make sence?

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Why doesnt it make sence?

Just....Doesn't. If a gang were after me I would not tell people on the internet about it, for all you know a gang member could be on here

[edit on 10/5/06 by crookedblue]

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Your right, one of them (scum number 3) knows one of the members on that website, i clearly say so in one of the posts below.

Still benefits outweight potential problems that might come out of that post.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Your right, one of them (scum number 3) knows one of the members on that website, i clearly say so in one of the posts below.

Still benefits outweight potential problems that might come out of that post.

wooooah if you know that why the bleep are you posting on there :| All it takes is one old post or you slipping up and saying what area your in by accident...

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
What I don't understand is why he's posting on a bloody 'shroom website!

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
LOL....

You have a very good point my friend

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Excuse double post

Well done.

then she can either come fly to UK or i can fly to Siberia

So we know you are in the UK and she is in Siberia. Obviously that does not pinpoint where you both are esactly. But it gives 'them' a start.

If you are being serious, you should really be more carefull, ey
?

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxed88
What I don't understand is why he's posting on a bloody 'shroom website!

Hey, yeah well, its dodgy i know, i thought i would get some good replies from them becuase i saw a similar posts there ages ago about some guy having trouble with a local gang and they showed good support.

But in my post there 22 pages, i havent seen any helpful replies really.

"wooooah if you know that why the bleep are you posting on there :| All it takes is one old post or you slipping up and saying what area your in by accident..."

Yeah i know, im pretty sure i didnt post my address in my old posts, besides, they already know where i am. Read my next post.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I posted this yesterday morning....

Around 3 am last night, dogs have gone absolutely wild in the house.

I was sitting in an armchair, quietly dozing, when 1 dog that was with me, started staring out the widnow!

I live in a country side with a friend. He’s got a big farm house, with an observatory/veranda. He is ex military, ex royal artillery soldier, he was in the old Phoenix squadron, you know flying remote control planes at the front line and gathering data. Hes got some air guns in his house, but no shot gun license . He also got two dogs.

So anyway, one of the dogs looks out the window in observatory, its dark out there cant see a thing, so the dogs looks out the window and then starts to growl. I dimmed the light in my room, put out my joint and joined the dogs who were now both starring out the windows and growling every now and then.

The house im in is around a field, ath the end of the field theres some woods, part of the field belongs to a farmer, another part to my friend, on the other side of the house is a road going to near by town, there woods around the road there as well.

Then I thought I heard something, it was a distant sound of a bike engine….the bikers are back. Of course I heard from a bar owner in town that day that he seen unusual number of bikers passing by the town and stopping at the bar. He said something about good weather that attracts them yet, he also said that he saw one or two bikers of unusual type, with lots of tattoos, piercings, long beards, and there general vulgar appearance and behavior.

For a while I heard no sound and seen nothing in the dark. About half an hour went by nothing happened, the dogs stayed at the window. Over on the farmers side of the field theres a large ambar, big shed sort of thing with tools and other # , he keeps few horses there as well… that’s when I hear a loud noise coming from the shed as of someone dropped a pig pile of something, theres this falling noise of tools or something, then a sound as if glass bottles break or something then LOUD SWEARING! In a horse like deep tone biker voice!

That’s when the dogs gone absolutely wild. Barked for about 5 10 mintes, my friend got up and joined us in observatory. Everyting was quiet for a while, then we heard more biker engine sounds in the back ground and everything cooled down. Afetr a while dogs went to sleep.

This morning I saw a cops 4x4 driving by our house and stopped at the farmers property, there I saw coppers looking at the shed with the farmer and his wife.

I don’t know how they found me, but they obviously did!

[edit on 11-5-2006 by Freeman]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join