It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Unidentified Aerial Phenomena in the UK" - Official report

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I really, honest-to-God don't want to sound like I'm blaming the US for everything, but they do seem to own the UK. What, for example (off topic but I'm circling back around) did Dubya have on Bliar to make him commit to the insanity of Iraq? And what will make him repeat his mistake in Iran? He certainly will - Straw was removed from the post of Foreign Secretary because he said that under no circs would the UK be involved in invading Iran. His replacement (Margaret Beckett??) whom I heard on the radio the other day, is being extremely careful not to use a form of words that rules out military intervention.

At any rate, it seems as if the US shadow government has got its hooks into the UK somehow. For years, UFO stories have been debunked, and actually I regard the Observer piece as a real step forward. I'm actually amazed to see something like that in the mainstream press. The link I posted earlier in the thread demonstrates how "uncorrelated tracks", as the radar blips are known, are treated. Lord Hill-Norton - pillar of the establishment - cannot find out what the real deal is... we're definitely dealing with something tightly compartmentalised and one doubts whether anyone in the UK is actually in the loop.

On the other hand, I have heard rumours that the US has one of the few TR3-B Mantas (the 'flying triangles' that have an intertia-cancelling system) stationed in Scotland. But rumours... are not enough, really. All that can be said for sure, imo, is that the UK are hiding something, and that it's unlikely that the full details of what the US are up to in this field are known to any UK citizen. How much is known can only be speculated upon.

[edit on 18-5-2006 by rich23]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Nick Pope has added his 2p on his website, making an interesting observation...

The report runs to over 400 pages and delves into some fairly controversial areas, theorising about electrically-charged atmospheric plasmas, and temporal lobe disorders. The difficulty with this is that there's no scientific consensus on such matters, and as a rule of thumb, one shouldn't try to explain one unknown phenomenon by citing evidence of another!

Nick Pope.net - Latest News

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Is there a leaked version or any version of the actual report avalable to look at?

I would be very intrested in taking a look at it.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by picklewalsh
Is there a leaked version or any version of the actual report avalable to look at?

The Condign Report itself is online here

I wrote a 25 page long analysis of its contents just before it was released on the Ministry of Defence's website. See here.

All the best,

Isaac Koi

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It's interesting to note that the report is six years old already. Surely more has happened in those six years?

Not naming the person who did the study is in itself suspicious. Most people doing what they term "scientific research" want their name appended to their papers. Of course, if he's a MOD scientist, he's not going to put his name to anything.

I have to admit I dropped out of the UFO field to study other things, so I'm not up to date with what's being reported currently, but I refuse to believe UFO reports have simply dried up and gone away.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join