It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This scared the crap out of me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Well, This movie scared the crap out of me! poor dude, I think he was screaming for help or something.
But do you guys think this is real? Here is the link:

youtube.com...

Why are it always little girls with long (mostly black) hair? *sigh*
Well. Now i'm looking at it for the second time. it isn't that scary anymore
. but it was night back then, Hehe.

And here is another movie. Also pretty freacky if you're asking it to me.
Here is the other link :
youtube.com...
You might wanna look at it a couple of times, And pause some things in that movie.

And i just found another one. This one SEEMS a little fake. And it's probably not the wind. And the movement are a little stiffy. But you still might want to look at it. Makes you think .

youtube.com...

Well. What do you guys think about these movies?
The first one seems pretty real to me. Although it could be just a normal girl.

- MB

[edit on 7-5-2006 by meridian_blood_29387423]

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
that first 1 was freaky..but 1 question..is it not the retina that gives that eye glare..would a ghost give eye glare???...freaky tho..good find

the second 1 is also good..but i get the impression it is a reflection coming from 1 of the torches shining on some surface...IMO

the third is a bit strange..but it could be wind..but the other swing is not moving at all..BUT look at the 2 different swings...the 1 not moving is a small childs swing..these were different to the grown childrens swings..they were heavy and had restrainers..it could be that...and why was he filming absolutely nothing..it was like he was waiting for it to happen..had he seen it before??

but good find mate.

[edit on 7-5-2006 by Heratix]

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heratix
that first 1 was freaky..but 1 question..is it not the retina that gives that eye glare..would a ghost give eye glare???...freaky tho..good find

Well i was thinking about that to. For a second i was thinking of sun glasses.
But that was a dumb idea, Who would wear sunglasses in the middle of the night?
After that. I thought that it might the light light coming out of the camera. The guy had some flashlight attached to it. But as you said, Would a ghost give a eye glare?
Scary.

the second 1 is also good..but i get the impression it is a reflection coming from 1 of the torches shining on some surface...IMO

Well, It could be yeah. But if you pause the part when the ''ghost'' was lurking out of the door. You could see it had a perfect human form, And it was moving ''human''. It seemed like ''it'' was ciourious or something.

the third is a bit strange..but it could be wind..but the other swing is not moving at all..BUT look at the 2 different swings...the 1 not moving is a small childs swing..these were different to the grown childrens swings..they were heavy and had restrainers..it could be that...and why was he filming absolutely nothing..it was like he was waiting for it to happen..had he seen it before??

but good find mate.

Well it could have been the wind. But that means the wind had to blow from both sides. So i don't think it was thw wind. The movement was a little to stiffy.
Well. I didn't look closely at the one not moving, i'll take a look. Pretty scary thought. And i think that guy, probably seen it before. here are alot move of these sightings these days. On playgrounds. But if you look closely to the swinging chains and the surroundings, You can see it's very.. very.. like vague and blurry.
Maybe thats the ghost? Or it's just the quality of the camera..

Thanks dude

- MB

new topics

join