It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Laboratory under the water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Many years ago my dad worked for a company that produced and installed top quality door locks. He normally did not install them himself, however one day he was asked by the Dept of Defence to install some locks in a secret laboratory under Sydney Harbour.

Entrance to the laboratory was through the Garden Island Naval Base Sydney. The tunnel went down under the ground in the harbour.

The lab was a joint operation between the Navy and a local university, a well known professor was in charge of experiments at the time.

This happened over 20 years ago. I have 100% faith in my informer.

I have known about it for a few years now but am astounded that I have never heard it mentioned before.

Does anyone out there know anything?????????

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Alot of countries have the same kind of underwater labs. I have no idea what they are used for. I know exactly where to find one just 10 min from my moms house...

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a lot of underground labs are used for airborn viruses, when some airborn viruses are passed through water they become nonlethal, This might be the case here, or then again it could be a base for testing underwater equipment.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Yah or being under water makes it all the more secret.

Maybe they are watching what the aliens are doing in those underwater bases?

top topics

join