It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loose Change setup to be debunked!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
“Exactly what Hufschmid said - they promoted this particular video to discredit it.

Avery and his friends are 3 naive young kids who had been chosen and supplied ideas by Phil Jayhan and Deb Simon, what they explicitely confessed in interview with Hufschmid.”

www.erichufschmid.net...

Video of debunk: opposingdigits.com...

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Is something broken here?

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
What nonsense.

Just listen to his interview with them!

He sounds like a whiney baby in this and the Loose Change cats sound totally cool.

Hufschmid is literally calling everything a conspiracy against him!

Talking about the moon hoax or holocaust denial in the context of 9/11 is just plain stupid.

Dylan made the point perfectly clear in the interview.....focusing on the zionist link simply closes people out of the discussion.

Talking about moon hoax and holocaust denial simply makes you look like an utter lunatic.

Our goal is to bring the message of 9/11 truth to the masses. If it takes packaging it in a slick marketing DVD like Loose Change then so be it.

Hufschmid has really gone off the deep end. HE is the one hurting the movement.

Dylin and crew were influenced by his video for gods sake!

Who cares if Phil Jayhan invested $500 bucks for printing costs?

The fact that they are admitting that some of the information they included was incorrect and that they will be releasing a "final cut" removing it speaks volumes.

In fact Merc told them over and over to not include the karl schwarz stuff in 2nd Edition and now they admit in this interview that they shouldn't have and that they are taking it out of the final cut.

Hufschmid is virtually saying that EVERYONE in the truth movement is an agent but him.

I can't believe that fool has the gall to call out Webster Tarpley as an agent!

Tarpley has never denied zionist involvement. He just thinks that Britain is more involved then most people lead on.

I like Hufschmid's work but he has really gotten too defensive and he is alienating the whole movement by being so hardheaded about the zionist angle.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Oh and that Loose Change "debunk" video is a total joke!!

Who cares if the gold ring claim is incorrect or inconclusive?

It is NOT bin laden in that video.

The left handed claim is legitimate not to mention the FACE IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!

As the Scholars have shown the eyes to nose ratio proves it is a different person

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
sounds like they effectively

yanked on hufshmids chain

it sucks to know the cover story

is pure fiction

and people still wanna believe in fairy tales

I hope eric starts to stay focused and

leave the distracting tidbits for others

or for another time.

eric should take a needed and deserved break

it's a nerve wracking event and business

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   

What nonsense.

Disinfo technique useage noted.

He sounds like a whiney baby in this and the Loose Change cats sound totally cool.

Hufschmid is literally calling everything a conspiracy against him!

Dylan made the point perfectly clear in the interview.....focusing on the zionist link simply closes people out of the discussion.

Did Hufschmid really focus on that link in his video that they used as a resource or was it simply because Hufschmid does discuss Israeli involvement? Is Hufschmid's video as easily debunked?

Talking about moon hoax and holocaust denial simply makes you look like an utter lunatic.

Do you verbally attack Alex Jones, and David Icke equally?

Our goal is to bring the message of 9/11 truth to the masses. If it takes packaging it in a slick marketing DVD like Loose Change then so be it.

Footage that is easily debunked does not pose as credible truth. It's a disservice to the movement. What good does it do us if we only know that our government was involved. Isn't it more important to realise that Israel is controlling the media including the alternative media?

Hufschmid has really gone off the deep end. HE is the one hurting the movement.

Disinfo technique use noted.

Dylin and crew were influenced by his video for gods sake!

Who cares if Phil Jayhan invested $500 bucks for printing costs?

The fact that they are admitting that some of the information they included was incorrect and that they will be releasing a "final cut" removing it speaks volumes.

Just leave out the important issues we should be focusing on. Who's enemy are we fighting in this war? What's the only country we can donate to tax free? What country controls our media and alternative media? Why are some leaders of the movement strongly pushing Christianity which turns a blind eye to Israel as God's chosen? Christianity which also teaches obey the laws, bless your oppressors etc?

Hufschmid is virtually saying that EVERYONE in the truth movement is an agent but him.

Source? The alternative media is controlled. If he is, he's saying that; not far off.

I like Hufschmid's work but he has really gotten too defensive and he is alienating the whole movement by being so hardheaded about the zionist angle.

Because understanding it is the most important thing for us! Christianity needs to be debunked and exposed as a tool. Alternative media needs to be exposed for what it is: Setup by them to bait and hook us into distraction from Israel's involvement. Nothing against it's citizens. It's the government that needs exposing.

People here should familiarize themselves with The rules of disinformation

Stick to the points, cut through the crap, and expose the agents by exposing the techniques they use.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Tripper
Oh and that Loose Change "debunk" video is a total joke!!

Who cares if the gold ring claim is incorrect or inconclusive?

It is NOT bin laden in that video.

The left handed claim is legitimate not to mention the FACE IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!

As the Scholars have shown the eyes to nose ratio proves it is a different person

The obviously aspect ratio skewed poor quality picture is another easily debunked point. Mirroring the picture will change the appearance of handedness. Again easily debunked. This is the stuff that disinfo agents love to spread to make us look like whackjobs. Also, how is this MORE important than exposing Israel's involvement?

SMR

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
From the link above..........

To help you understand why we were talking and what we were talking about, here are some important points.

1) Their video gets much more promotion than my video

I stopped ready at that point............

I dont care what this is all about.I dont care who it supports.When you list something like THAT as the #1 thing, you have problems.Makes it look like a pissing contest.

EDIT:
I just finished listening to this.
This guy is pissed because LC is more popular than his video.He blames that on the mainstream because his video talks about Jews and the Holocaust.Last I checked, LC was talking about 9/11, not Nazi Germany.
This guy did this to get attention to his video.Good marketing skills!

This guy goes in so many directions, it's too funny for words.By the middle of this call I was lost.They started talking lizard people for god sake!

What does that have to do with EITHER VIDEO AND 9/11 !!!!

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
From the link above..........
To help you understand why we were talking and what we were talking about, here are some important points.

1) Their video gets much more promotion than my video

YES! Point out that the primary reason their video was promoted more was ONLY because:

He has fomerly addressed the holocaust hoax and ties to Israel who control the media including the alternative media which includes Alex Jones and others who blatantly ignore the connections

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by opposingdigit
He has fomerly addressed the holocaust hoax and ties to Israel who control the media including the alternative media which includes

Alex Jones and others who blatantly ignore the connections

Really?

Does AJ really "blatantly ignore" the zionist connection?

From his site you can do a google search of infowars articles and a whole bunch come up when you search the word zionist

Just because others don't focus on the zionist connection as intently as hufschmid doesn't make them automatic disinfo.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by opposingdigit
“Exactly what Hufschmid said - they promoted this particular video to discredit it.
Video of debunk: opposingdigits.com...

LOL this is funny, kettle.....black..... ha ha, lets shoot the messenger again.

Just to add US/British Zionists along with the world Banksters are behind 911.
I know what I had seen on the bood toob that morning, and my first thought was the US government did that, hell I said it out loud in a room with a few people, at first they looked at me as if I was mad. But I seen the looks in some of my friends face's and from what I had said some started see my point.

[edit on 7/5/2006 by Sauron]

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I am emailed and received emails from Hufschmid several times.
To me he just seems very paranoid....extremely paranoid...

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hufschmid:

My concern is that the criminal network is promoting Loose Change because they consider it to be the least dangerous to them.

Also the criminal network will promote the investigators who are the youngest, most gullible, most naive. They will try to push aside the investigators that could truly expose them, and promote the investigators who are incompetent or easily deceived.

Can't help but agree that that would be a concern to a serious investigator.

To be honest, not many people are going to put serious thought behind either side of the issue. They're just going to feel the "facts" and pick a side, like what Colbert calls truthiness. For some young kids to be putting out videos like Loose Change, with some questionable coverage of the day, and for those videos to obscure real investigative work done with very sound arguments, isn't good for the movement.

My two cents.

Edit to add: I'm not necessarily talking about Hufschmid here. I haven't read or watched any of his work, but Jim Hoffman's reviews of it point out some sloppy jobs with some of the information he presents, so I'm not necessarily saying he is a "serious investigator" per se.

But you guys still get what I'm saying, right? I wish more people were throwing out Jones' lecture, for example, rather than Loose Change.

[edit on 7-5-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Digit, I can understand some of what you're saying.

But, how far are you going to get criticizing Israel? As an ATSer, you should know how many people love Israel on this site ALONE. I mean, how do you stand up to the Zionist catchphrase, "anti-Semite?"

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
truthseeka,

so what do they call

the jews who are anti zionists ?

they are out there too.

funny how THAT gets no play

no air time

only the politically correct/incorrect

faux pax crap does

ok , not very funny at all.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
911myths.com...

that will answer your "fatty bit laden" issues..

hopefully.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
That rebuttal is a joke.

All you have to do is look at Fatty's cheekbones and nose and you'll see that the facial structure is completely different:

Notice the sinking cheekbones:

Noting that the film is blurry-looking hardly makes up for those facts. And actually, the blurriness of that particular video is (as you'll notice from the above stills) totally unprecedented for real Osama videos, anyway.

The great majority of people here, including those that whole-heartedly believe 9/11 was no inside job, do believe that that video was faked. It's almost like common knowledge that was just never reported to you on your TV. You'll find that psy-ops is very common in modern warfare.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
for one, bsbray..

your cute gif is misleading.

you can see his cheek structure is different, because he producing a different sound in his speech.
he is mostly likely producing the sound of the letter 'ayn, or gayn. i know this because i take arabic (stony brook university arabic 112. if youre going to ask for validation or whatever).
you can see how his facial muscles lift when he is producing ayn, which would be like producing wIne.
as the gif changes, you can see how it is changing to an "oo" shape. his facial muscles are relaxing..

also, the second face blending onto the first face is smaller, which can have an effect.

he is also known as having kidney problems, and undergoing kidney dialysis which can have dramatic effects on ones weight.

its also convenient, in you referring to the "fat face," your subsequent ignoring of stills of other parts of the video..
911myths.com...

in addition, in reference to photo D
newsfeed.tcm.ie...
the nose curve is the same, which is not seen from head on.
the angle of shot D just speaks for itself. the right side of his face appears rounder because of the angle and the way his beard takes shape upon his face.

another thing wrong with the gif is the differences in lighting, which can mean everything.
encyclopedia.laborlawtalk.com...
in the beginning shot, in your gif, the light is coming from the top, judging by the way the background tarp shades..

this can cause things like his nose to appear wider. it can blur the area between the sides of the nose and the skin right under the eye. anyway, the lighting is making things seem different to you.
lighting can change a lot of details in a mans face..

another reason the video is real is what he references to:
he references to holland....
"Some of them said that in Holland, at one of the centers, the number of people who accepted Islam during the days that followed the operations were more than the people who accepted Islam in the last eleven years. I heard someone on Islamic radio who owns a school in America say: "We don't have time to keep up with the demands of those who are asking about Islamic books to learn about Islam." This event made people think (about true Islam) which benefited Islam greatly."
archives.cnn.com...

and here is a list of newspapers discussing the uprise in islamic radicalist rhetoric in the weeks, days, months following 911.
www.freerepublic.com...

why would such a small detail be in there if it were fake?

nothing will change your mind, though.

im rather sure what youve just presented is just what youve accused.

a joke.

[edit on 14-5-2006 by blatantblue]

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
also
your gif moves from a more blurry, grainy shot of the 2004 tape, to a clearer, more defined shot, from video of picture A.

goodnight, im sure youll have some sort of rebuttal by tomorrow. have fun.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by blatantblue
you can see his cheek structure is different, because he producing a different sound in his speech.

I still think the cheekbones appear to be in completely different "permanent" positions (or where they would rest) regardless of his speech, but for the sake of argument, I'll ignore that for now.

also, the second face blending onto the first face is smaller, which can have an effect.

Can you show that they're not proportional?

its also convenient, in you referring to the "fat face," your subsequent ignoring of stills of other parts of the video..

This is a profile. Find one from the front that doesn't look fat, because that's what we're comparing here.

Front to front, not profile to front; that's not a valid comparison.

the nose curve is the same, which is not seen from head on.

I'm going to have to disagree with this outright. Look at the noses carefully yourself and compare.

I'm seeing two different noses completely.

this can cause things like his nose to appear wider. it can blur the area between the sides of the nose and the skin right under the eye. anyway, the lighting is making things seem different to you.
lighting can change a lot of details in a mans face..

I want you to carefully watch the nose in that animation and tell me that the difference in how wide it is, is only lighting. I'm not that dense, and I doubt you are either.

another reason the video is real is what he references to:

As opposed to what? If it was faked, they would have Fatty say things totally out of character?

why would such a small detail be in there if it were fake?

I'm not up enough on current events in the Mid-East to get a grasp on the importance of what's presented in the video, but the argument you're presenting here technically isn't logical anyway. Non-sequitor, I think.

Originally posted by blatantblue
your gif moves from a more blurry, grainy shot of the 2004 tape, to a clearer, more defined shot, from video of picture A.

You must be grasping for straws man. The second image in the gif is obviously lower quality than 'A' in the still. The gif keeps a pretty consistent quality between the two stills.

[edit on 14-5-2006 by bsbray11]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join