It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Discovery Channel documentary on USAF Saucers ! Did anybody else see it ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I agree. If anything, telling the U.S. population that we've had these crafts for 60 years, should anger the population. Reguardless if it is alien in origin or manufactured by us, we've been lied to about it for 60 years! Whenever someone talks about the subject the military and government ridicule and belittle the witness. Some peoples careers have been shattered for their beliefs in something the government says doesn't exist and goes to great lenghts to hide. And now, out of the blue, suddenly they DO exist and we've had them for 60 years? What the %#^@?!?! Did our government and military just FORGET that we had them?!

First of all, there is no man on earth that came up with the propulsion for such craft. I totally believe It's alien technology. Technology learned from the retrival of downed extraterrestrial space craft. We've been driving cars longer than we've been flying through the skies. Then explain to me why cars have advanced so little while suddenly we can build aircraft that can travel at 1000's of mph and make 90 degree and even 180 degree turns in an instant, all the while having no kinetic effect on the pilot of the craft and no visible means of propulsion. If man had developed that technology, it would be in cars today. If you were to smash your car in an accident, you would feel nothing and neither party would be injured.

Second, who the hell paid for the craft? It certainly wasn't Uncle Sam! It was paid for by EVERY citizen who works and spends money. The government pulls taxes out of our earned money, and then, as if that weren't enough, we have to pay MORE taxes when we spend our money which was ALREADY taxed! The government ROBS every citizen to pay for stuff to help kill everybody. They spend our money on black operations and then lie to us about it when we think we have it figured out. Why? Because the government is a bunch of cowards that hide behind their lies.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I think your missing the point . Is not the US Governament has those saucers and don't use them , they have em and use them in secrecy . I think that's the hole point of the documentary . Whoever posses such technology is one step ahead in the war game . And offcourse the US is not going to make it public the existence of such technology ( even because it might even still be in test , that's why we see it everywhere . Their testing in all possible conditions ) C'mon , how many times whe haven't see the USA coming up with airships that surpass any technology existent on other countries . That's what happend with the Steath planes such the B2 , nobady else in the globe has one while the usa has many fleats of 'em and it took many years till their existence was made public .

I think in the end , the rumours are all true . The USA does , indeed , supress technology from the rest of the world . That would explain why their so confident of spreading their will around the globe , they think nobady can't take'em ( When I say this , I don't mean you guys , I mean your leaders ) , and perhaps that's true .

That is movie that was going to come out ( this year a think ) called Anti-Gravity and is based on a true story . Perhaps we'll know more about the topic as soon as the movie comes out . All I know is that the thought of supressing techonoly that could help this planet INFURIATES me !

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth
This program is saying that the US government has had super Nazi flying saucers that use a clean source of energy and can out manuever any other aircraft known to man for over 60s years.

That Nazi flying saucer stuff has been pretty well debunked. And everybody always likes to bring up AVROCAR, but that was obviously a dead-end. Saucers are just not very good aerodynamic forms. They tend to flip "flat side" forward. Frisbees fly pretty good because they're empty on the inside, allowing some top lift from air flow.

Even then, they tend to flip. Because of the spin, air moving over one side moves relatively faster than over the other side. Maybe there's a way to compensate. They do it with helicopter blades by changing the pitch of the blade. I don't know how you'd do it with a Frisbee. Make it "thicker" or something on the retreating side?

Figure it out, make a million bucks.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
A UFO has NOTHING to do with aerodynamics. You surround ANY object in its own gravity field and it can fly faster, turn sharper, and stop faster than anything you can probably immagine. There would be no kinetic effects to the passengers either, since they are wrapped in their own gravity bubble. If it's surrounded by its own gravity field, nothing effects it. It can zip through air, space and water as if it weren't there....no matter what shape it is. Not only that, the gravity surrounding the object bends the light around it making it invisible to the human eye. Why? You can't see ANYTHING until light bounces off of it and the light reaches your eye. Bend the light.....It doesn't bounce back to your eye.....invisibility.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
That's just all speculation though, the disk shape itself what was being discussed and its aerodynamics, not the dynamics of the UFO phenomenon. Who knows how they are powered and flown, it's all speculative based off observation.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
True....I agree with you. That was just my little blurb on how I think they achieve their flight characteristics.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I know you will all think I am lying, but since August 30, 2008 I have been able to "see" them. There are many, and they fly all over the place in very smooth, organized flight patterns. I put the word "see" in quotes because I cannot see them with my eyes, though I can track them once I "see" them. Since that date I have had a slight pressure in my frontal lobe and I believe it is a new type of sense, but who knows for sure? Anyway, the reason for my post is to see if anybody else experiences the same phenomena. I doubt I am the only one.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
No did not see the Discovery Channel documentary on USAF Saucers.
I'm not that sure about saucers being under the control of the USAF.
I've read Lyne books and followed up with catching some audio
from net interviews and net forums.
Understanding electrostatic flight is not that easy to grasp.
He would never be in a mass information media program unless the
project was to make him look not in the know.

Actually the character in The Mosquito Coast was derived from a
visit from the unknown Steven Spielberg, his wife and a Jesuit.
Griping about the government and working on experiments is
almost similar a character played by Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory.

mp2 download Lyne net interview
mp2 download Stevens and Lyne net interview

Check out youtube: Marines with night vision video in IRAQ.
Night vision or IR picks up the electrostatic activity made by the
coils, the hot spot. See vertical lines, Tesla's electron 'ropes',
that are beamed out and hold up the craft. At the far right pan
see twin lines for the zeppelin.

[edit on 9/2/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join