It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up Distress

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This is just to see if anyone's ever had a common or similiar experience.

My experience:

I woke up randomly in the middle of the night, my room was pitch black and I just freaked. It wasn't necessarily a fear out of it being dark, but as if I didn't have any clue where I was, and I felt so scared and distressed for the brief moment.

I mean I just woke up, freaked out, couldn't see anything, my eyes weren't adjusting to the light (if any?), I was feeling around the room to find a way out, stuff was crashing all around as I was trying to find out where I was and I remember shouting "Mom!" - I was 16 mind you.

----------------------------

Just curious - anyone ever have an experience like that ?

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar

I woke up randomly in the middle of the night, my room was pitch black and I just freaked. It wasn't necessarily a fear out of it being dark, but as if I didn't have any clue where I was, and I felt so scared and distressed for the brief moment.

----------------------------

Just curious - anyone ever have an experience like that ?

I do this all the time! :shk: I really don't know why though... it's very odd lol.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Been there many a time, my friend.

The most recent time was when I hadn't slept for days because of having too much on my mind. Anyway, I fell asleep on the sofa at some point in the evening, woke up at about 3am in complete darkness and I freaked out so much. It was awful. :shk:

join