It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SETI - The Results

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 05:38 AM
link   
With so much information being provided through photos, videos and even astronauts statements regarding unexplained lights, starships aliens etc, why has SETI been unable to provide any solid proof of radio signals.

Surely there must be a lot of communication going on between all these UFO's.

Any comments???

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Seti have no directional control over the Aracebo dish. They are looking deep into space, as I understand it, perhaps this is why they don't hear UFO chatter around Earth.

Or perhaps there are no UFO's, that would also explain it.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I don't have any links right now to show, but I've read in the past that SETI has indeed found indisputable proof of E.T. for a while. At least 13 years or so now. They too have to shut up about their discoveries.

However, given that there is enough evidence and witness testimony to prove the existence of extraterrestrial life coming here, SETI is very superfluous to me and are simply a project designed to distract the public and dopey scientists who swallow the crap given to us.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
I don't have any links right now to show, but I've read in the past that SETI has indeed found indisputable proof of E.T. for a while. At least 13 years or so now. They too have to shut up about their discoveries.

Here is a link to a page that may or may not be true. The facts present an interesting argument though. Check it out here...

Contact with UFOS

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Very interesting!!! Thanks for the link CPYKOmega.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
maybe aliens don't use radio signals... ever thought of that?

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well..that is one problem that researchers may have..is that ETs might be using technology that is far more advanced than your common radio signal. Also, I think I heard (maybe 2 months ago) that SETI had indeed found 2 sounds coming from a distant star system (Forgot name..some numbers). 1 of the sounds was a natural sound I think they said, but the 2nd one they found they couldn't explain. Just my 2 cents.

-wD

top topics

join