It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from SE VA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hey everyone...I am from SportzTawk.com. I have been posting there for a month or so and all of the guys from there recommended this site. So, I finally caved and joined. As the Topic says, I'm from SouthEast Virginia. I hope there is no age limit to this site because I'm only 16. But don't worry I'm fairly intelligent and mature.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Please bring us good data and truth. Please observe the member rules as they really do work well to further information exchange and discussion. have fun, explore your interests, broaden perspective and above all be patient with yourself, your research and others. You'll find the Mods here are very reasonable and there are many, many folks who frequent ATS that may possibly considered to be at or near or even beyond the leading edge in their particular fields of interest - some of the best on this planet. If you want truth and diversity of subject matter ATS is the place. You are here.

Victor K.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Welcome to the most interesting forum in the net! (or so I believe), please, let me introduce myself: My name's Zeta and I'm in Elizabeth, NJ ... hope you enjoy your stay!
Check out posts with topics similar to your own before posting, please
Thankyou
Enjoy

[edit on 6-5-2006 by Zeta_101]

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Thanks Guys

I've only been on this site for around 10 minutes and I already love it

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS SurfOBBC!

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 12:59 PM