It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increase of neonazism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Europe:

Source

ROME (AFP) - The World Cup in Germany is set to become a battleground between facists and Muslims, an Italian member of a new European neo-Nazi movement warned.

In a statement published by Italian daily Repubblica, the memeber of AS Roma’s notorious ultras hooligan group claims neo-Nazis across Europe met in Braunau in Austria to plan attacks against supporters from Islamic countries during the World Cup in Germany from June 9 to July 9.“We are united. For the first time we are talking and planning together, with the English, the Germans, the Dutch, the Spanish, everyone with the same objective. At the World Cup there will be a massacre,” said the Italian ultra.

“We will all be in Germany and there will be Turks, Algerians and Tunisians. The Turks, we can’t stand them. In our country (Italy) there are not many, but in Germany, there are many of those guys there. They are Islamic terrorists.

“We will attack them. They are all enemies that need to be eliminated, just like the police. If we make the Roman greeting (the fascist salute) they put us in prison. We will be tens of thousands. Nothing but the English are feared.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Neo nazism wikipedia page: en.wikipedia.org...

Neo Nazi march, Berlin 2005

There's quite an increase of neonazism in Russia, especially in Moscow, the same applies for Europe. Do you Americans recognize this increase? Personally, I don't take their announcement to serious, as they normally only have a big mouth, but not actually do any harm.

However, the fact remains, neo nazism is currently increasing, which certainly is a bad thing.

[edit on 6-5-2006 by Mdv2]

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
So sad a thing to be living in the year 2006, with so much we have done an gotten thru, we still have Moronic Idiots who feel just becuz your not the same as them your Inferior,

So so sad, Like fighting over the special Color cup your juice is in when you were 5.

Honestly How these ideas being kept alive in a world where information finds you is beyond my understanding.?!.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
There's nothing sad about freedom of thought or social bravery of expression. There is however something quite sad about a million opinions all exactly the same (they're right though).
Tell me Tranceopticalinclined do you really believe that all Neonazis-racists are "Moronic Idiots" because if you do then I find that about as stupid as "all this… race are stupid" or as hard to believe as "we are all equal".

Personally I would say that (being political) many neo-Nazis are probably smarter than the average populace.
It’s still a BIG generalisation but I find that many people with zero interest in politics (moral-social issues) tend to also be closest to zero intelligence. Few people have zero interest in politics though.
And frankly even though many neo-Nazis are blatantly wrong I think that in today's social political climate it’s both quite bold (if not even slightly original) to think that there may be generalised differences, across whole populations of different races.

One things for certain though: I'll always agree with you that racial discrimination is almost always condemned to be wrong, not because of the absence of refined theory; but because there will always be far better ways of judging someone’s character (e.g I.Q test, or even a conversation).

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Man A hates Man B. They fight.

Man C comes along. He is a different colour and/ or religion to both A + B.

Man A+B call a truce, and join together to fight Man C.

This is the base for all conflict on this planet since time began and man could fight. Its the way we are, and the way we always will be.

The problem here is that we have enforced rules onto people that say Man A+B cannot speak out or hate Man C without punishment, BUT Man C is protected by the harshest sets of laws countries have yet drafted to protect one set of people. What is overlooked is Man C is also full of violence and hate, and looks forward to fighting with bot Man A+B.

result? A sheer venting of hatred and fury from both sides. Well, all i can say is that i really hope the police are on the ball for this gathering.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Nothing but the English are feared.

i doubt our boys are planning to riot, the forces here have been tight on who is going and banning orders have already been put in place. The fear is, the games in Nurnberg will become a Neo-Nazi shrine...

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hate groups are on the rise in the United States also. As a Political Science major, this is one of my areas of interest...

Personally, I am predicting that the numbers of hate groups, their membership numbers and hate crimes in general will spike and continue to rise for the immediate future as we deal with the immigration issues here in the USA. The "hate" being directed at Mexicans in particular will be the reason for the surge, but it will just be the convenient reason for more open hate speech. Again, this is just my opinion, and not based on any study.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hate groups are always on the rise, we never did learn and history will continue to haunt us with our mistakes.

Just like with Al Qaeda and Nazism, we defeated the organisation not the ideaology

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liberal1984
There's nothing sad about freedom of thought or social bravery of expression.

- I don't think anyone claimed otherwise.

It was not the "freedom" to think that was described as sad but the type of thought preferred by the neo-nazi.

There is however something quite sad about a million opinions all exactly the same (they're right though).

- Surely in a world of 6billion individuals + the fact that millions agree on many basic issues is not something that should surprise us too much or cause us sadness just because millions agree on one thing?

I find that about as stupid as "all this… race are stupid" or as hard to believe as "we are all equal".

- "Stupid"? Sorry but I think the neo-nazi 'message' is a little more than a sneer that other 'races' (despite there being only one human race) are stupid.

......and I think the equality issue is hardly summed up with a bald and trite "we are all equal" when plainly we are not and are in fact about as far away from even approaching that ideal as it is possible to get right now.

Personally I would say that (being political) many neo-Nazis are probably smarter than the average populace.

- Really?

As smart as Britain's experience with BNP councillors perhaps?

In Burnley, one resigned after smashing a bottle into the face of another BNP member. A second left because he didn't have a clue about local government - 'There's meetings that go right over my head and there's little point in me being there,' the poor dear complained. In Stoke-on-Trent, the city's first BNP councillor spoke only twice during two years in office (and one of his 'speeches' was an interruption to ask what 'abstain' meant).

www.guardian.co.uk...

It’s still a BIG generalisation but I find that many people with zero interest in politics (moral-social issues) tend to also be closest to zero intelligence.

- It's a massively horrible generalisation and quite wrong.
Several of the world's greatest artists and scientists had little interest in politics......especially far right 'politics'.

in today's social political climate it’s both quite bold (if not even slightly original) to think that there may be generalised differences, across whole populations of different races.

- No. It's ignorant and wrong......and sounds like a great effort to 'soft soap' far right 'politics'.

The truth is that there is but one single human race; the rest is short-hand through sustained usage.

One things for certain though: I'll always agree with you that racial discrimination is almost always condemned to be wrong, not because of the absence of refined theory; but because there will always be far better ways of judging someone’s character (e.g I.Q test, or even a conversation).

- Interesting.

......but how about racial discrimination being utterly wrong (and stupid) because of the complete absence of anything even remotely resembling a credible and serious "refined theory" first and foremost and above all else, hmmm?

[edit on 8-5-2006 by sminkeypinkey]

top topics

join