It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the going gets tough how tough are the arab nations.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn

Originally posted by shortmanx5
unlike them we have trees,lakes,rivers,etc.

Really, have you been there? Obviously not, since you stated above that you are scared to go. Here are some pictures of Iran's trees, lakes, and rivers from the Caspian Sea region...

[edit on 6-5-2006 by Jamuhn]

Really is that what most of iran looks like.No didnt think so thats just alittle part of it.

[edit: shortened quote to relevent portion]

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by shortmanx5Really is that what most of iran looks like.No didnt think so thats just alittle part of it.

What's your point? You were trying to play of Iran as not having any trees or rivers or anything else green or blue, so I showed you that this is not true. Iran is not even an arab state and considering that its geography has nothing to do with the subject of this thread, we should stop this off-topic discussion.

Although, I'm not sure why the person who started this thread referred to Iran as an Arab nation, seeing as the majority are Persian. Wow, upon rereading the opening post, I realized how worthless this thread is.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
(US) - (oil)=chaos and technological degeneration
(Middle east) - (oil)= No major difference in the lifestyle of your average third worlder

Who's the tough guy now?

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   

They can just back to living like they did in 14 century.

The arabs are one of the dumbest groups of people on the earth.

Yes thats why Phoenicians were the first civilization to ever use an Alphabet and the first to ever use boats to travel and trade with.
Don't compare the antics of the Arab Royals and Sheiks to that of average arabs. Americans hit the lottery and have blown millions in less then a year. Power and money makes ANYONE do stupid things.

Arab-Americans are Doctors, Lawyers, Politicians, Statesmen,Senators, Congressmen, Actors/Actresses, and Businessmen. I don't know what school you went to but they are far from being in the 14th century. You need to brush up on things and catch up to 2006.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Iraq was one of the most developed countries in the Middle East, with good water, electricity infrastructure, schools universities and hospitals...... and then it was all bombed to crap.
They had what we had and our leaders destroyed it all, breaking international laws in the process I might add.

Just look back to Katrina and how badly fat westerners coped without the luxuries of electricity, water, food and healthcare. Seems those dumb Arabs are able to cope a helluva lot better when the chips are down.

Despite the hi-tech weaponry and superior firepower of the forces in Iraq and Afghanistan, the locals still fight back and are used to improvisation and getting by with whatever they can scavenge. Seems they are teaching our own troops a thing or two

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Who cares about the arabs, once they run out of oil they will have no purpose. Then we would have to worry about them. They can just back to living like they did in 14 century.

FYI, Arabs and Mauslims, were your masters in 14th century, westerners were living like slaves actually they were slaves for arabs and muslims for more than than 8 centuries. Arabs and muslims conquered the world from china to portugal and spain, they reached the walls of Viena and paris. I quote :

Source: muslimdialog.org...

Carly Fiorina, the CEO of Hewlett Packard, recently gave a speech defining the relevance of leadership in today's world. Here is the quote from the final part of her speech.

"I'll end by telling a story. There was once a civilization that was the greatest in the world. It was able to create a continental super-state that stretched from ocean to ocean, and from northern climes to tropics and deserts. Within its dominion lived hundreds of millions of people, of different creeds and ethnic origins. One of its languages became the universal language of much of the world, the bridge between the peoples of a hundred lands. Its armies were made up of people of many nationalities, and its military protection allowed a degree of peace and prosperity that had never been known. The reach of this civilization's commerce extended from Latin America to China, and everywhere in between.

And this civilization was driven more than anything, by invention. Its architects designed buildings that defied gravity. Its mathematicians created the algebra and algorithms that would enable the building of computers, and the creation of encryption. Its doctors examined the human body, and found new cures for disease. Its astronomers looked into the heavens, named the stars, and paved the way for space travel and exploration. Its writers created thousands of stories. Stories of courage, romance and magic. Its poets wrote of love, when others before them were too steeped in fear to think of such things.

When other nations were afraid of ideas, this civilization thrived on them, and kept them alive. When censors threatened to wipe out knowledge from past civilizations, this civilization kept the knowledge alive, and passed it on to others."

[Mod Edit: added source link and shortened quote to 3 paragraph limit]
Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/8/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
the arabs arent what they used to be
they are corrupted by money and in my view are the largest cowerds you can get.

Arabs are not corrupted by money, they are doomed by the corrupted leaders who are appointed by by western governments after world warII. Arabs who you call-the largest cowards- ruled western world for 8 centuries, so what westerners supposed to be?less than cowards.

they cant even stick together (well divide and conquar)
^that my view of their leader's

Arabs used to be one nation with one language , one religion and one civilization, when western world and zionists put hand in hand and plotted to destroy the arab empire, their main strategy was to divide and conquer, by supporting corrupted arab regimes to control arab countries and prevent its people from enjoying the benefits of democratic regimes.

because of that ignorant racists , dare to make of fun of a great nation like arabs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join